❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

vthers

sarNie Hatchling

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG....I was wondering last time when I saw it on youtube . I can wait to see this next week... thank you for posting this:aaaaa::cheer::thumbup:
Most welcomee i saw people putting 2 and 2 together so im like HOMG!!

That sad look on his face... like a kicked puppy! Oh it's his turn suffering

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
OH MY GOD @montha91 REMEMBER THIS SCENE WHERE THIEN LOOKS ALL SAD I FOUND A CLIP FOR THIS View attachment 38393

IT TURNS OUT THIEN WILL GO BACK THE TEMPLE AND PLACE MUEY'S PICTURE
He must have printed out that one picture he took of Muey!!

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS LET ME KNOW IF I NEED TO USE SPOILER TAG
OMG. This is going to break my heart! So, he actually put her picture into the lion's mouth! OMG. Stupid Thian! He loves Muey for a long time!! I bet we are going to see flashbacks of his point of view. LOL. Omg. He would do all that behind her back, and she never knew it because she was always led on to believe that he didn't love her. OMG my weak heart. :(

I can't wait anymore. Please make Monday come sooner. I'm really to bawl out. lol:sad6::sad6:

Drica Samoura

sarNie Egg
Oh yesss.... just the look of her outfit here make mind going further to chapter 36 :aaaaa::cheer::risas3::pancarta:
I love it when she’s drunk, she will do something that make him speechless:pancarta:

I hope it is a little different from chapter 36. I want her to want and not for him to force her to stay with he as I understood what happens in that chapter.

Drica Samoura

sarNie Egg
OMG. This is going to break my heart! So, he actually put her picture into the lion's mouth! OMG. Stupid Thian! He loves Muey for a long time!! I bet we are going to see flashbacks of his point of view. LOL. Omg. He would do all that behind her back, and she never knew it because she was always led on to believe that he didn't love her. OMG my weak heart. :(

I can't wait anymore. Please make Monday come sooner. I'm really to bawl out. lol:sad6::sad6:

He really has to suffer a little. In the Lakorn, the female character suffers until the last moments. Even showing that he already loved her, she cried a lot for his harsh words. :risas3:

abibuyog

sarNie Egg

I'm screaming inside!!! This is what I really wanted to see Tien POV. In that way we can see that He really loves Moei, like "A Crazy Little Thing called Love vibe" where we saw P'Shon liking P'Nam from the beginning. What are the odds right? How great it feel when the one you are looking into is already staring at you :)

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
So many beautiful OPVs omg. (They've met lifetimes before. Lol. Inter-generation with Rak Nakara and MHIL!) :p

I'm shouting inside!!! This is what I really wanted to see Tien POV. In that way we can see that He really loves Moei, like "A Crazy Little Thing called Love vibe" where we saw P'Shon liking P'Nam from the beginning. What are the odds right? How great it feel when the one you are looking into is already staring at you :)
I def want to see his point of view as well. Damn... I wonder if he's going to reveal how much he has loved her though? Really want to know. :D