❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
OH MY GOD @montha91 REMEMBER THIS SCENE WHERE THIEN LOOKS ALL SAD I FOUND A CLIP FOR THIS View attachment 38393

IT TURNS OUT THIEN WILL GO BACK THE TEMPLE AND PLACE MUEY'S PICTURE
He must have printed out that one picture he took of Muey!!

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS LET ME KNOW IF I NEED TO USE SPOILER TAG
OMG YESS!!! I am so excited! It’s time he does something like this ! I wonder when this will happen? Because this isn’t in the novel.
I kind of wish the picture Muey put of Thien in the lion mouth was still at the temple so Thien could see it.
Lolz those Burmese ladies were so excited in the video :risas3:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Having a Mark/Mew (Thian/Muey fever) lol so sharing as many MVs as possible! :p

Eng sub for one of the most adoable BTS ever lol :p Poor Mark, he has to do so many takes and carried Mew so many times for such a short scene lol. not fair! :p

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
OH MY GOD @montha91 REMEMBER THIS SCENE WHERE THIEN LOOKS ALL SAD I FOUND A CLIP FOR THIS View attachment 38393

IT TURNS OUT THIEN WILL GO BACK THE TEMPLE AND PLACE MUEY'S PICTURE
He must have printed out that one picture he took of Muey!!

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS LET ME KNOW IF I NEED TO USE SPOILER TAG
OMG!!!! Greeeeed He’s better place his love at her feet good!!! He couldn’t stand not being without her lmao. I can’t wait! This is too exciting

V tarika

sarNie Egg
OMG. This is going to break my heart! So, he actually put her picture into the lion's mouth! OMG. Stupid Thian! He loves Muey for a long time!! I bet we are going to see flashbacks of his point of view. LOL. Omg. He would do all that behind her back, and she never knew it because she was always led on to believe that he didn't love her. OMG my weak heart. :(

I can't wait anymore. Please make Monday come sooner. I'm really to bawl out. lol:sad6::sad6:
Are saying that flashback from episode 9. Maybe it's a flashback because the colour of shirt looks different from episode 9 but it doesn't matter.
OMG he goes back ang put picture of her lion's mouth so lovely :cheer:. Love you khun thian :love:

xodxo

OMG!!!! Greeeeed He’s better place his love at her feet good!!! He couldn’t stand not being without her lmao. I can’t wait! This is too exciting
LOL.:celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16: Have some mercy on the good guy too okay!? lol. :p

Are saying that flashback from episode 9. Maybe it's a flashback because the colour of shirt looks different from episode 9 but it doesn't matter.
OMG he goes back ang put picture of her lion's mouth so lovely :cheer:. Love you khun thian :love:
Since they didn't show us the part of him putting her picture into the lion's mouth, I bet that will be one of the flashbacks we never got to see. I'm curious to see how he's going to pour his love to her, because she has shed so much tear for him, many times. :p

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL.:celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16: Have some mercy on the good guy too okay!? lol. :p

Since they didn't show us the part of him putting her picture into the lion's mouth, I bet that will be one of the flashbacks we never got to see. I'm curious to see how he's going to pour his love to her, because she has shed so much tear for him, many times. :p
it's too dark to see but his shirt kinda looks different.. is it possible that he went back on a later date? Once Muey is determined to leave him?

montha91

He needs to suffer a lot more. It should be equal to how much she cried because of him. :pancarta:

montha91

it's too dark to see but his shirt kinda looks different.. is it possible that he went back on a later date? Once Muey is determined to leave him?
I think he did go back once Muey decided to leave him. The shirt he wore when he went with Muey is a lighter blue and his sarong was a tad bit darker.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I think he did go back once Muey decided to leave him. The shirt he wore when he went with Muey is a lighter blue and his sarong was a tad bit darker.
Yup, in the 2nd time around, the shirt he's wearing looks close to white than blue, so im quite positive he did went backkk

montha91

Ohy! That heart breaking scene was cute, hot, and painful. Like I couldn’t control my feelings lmao I felt sad for Muey then I see Tian and I’m like you a bastard then I’m like awwww :naughty2::naughty2::aaaaa::aaaaa:he was all over her hugging and laying his head on her shoulders, and she’s sitting on him like a baby. Man I miss him carrying her. I hope they show him holding her like a baby one last time. Just to satisfy the viewers.

xodxo

Hm..maybe. although it doesn't make sense why he would go back after she's going to leave. I think he should have done it knowingly that he loves her. going back after she's going to leave doesnt carry as much value.

Anyways, did y'all get the point of putting the picture into the lion's or tiger's mouth? it signifies soulmate and long lasting love. kekee. that's why Muey was eavesdropping by the Thai tourists and decided to put Thian's pic into the tiger's mouth after. :p

He needs to suffer a lot more. It should be equal to how much she cried because of him. :pancarta:
I think he should, but it needs be manageable. my heart is too weak! lmfao! :p I wonder how much Muey is willing to go to make him suffer.? :p

xodxo

Ohy! That heart breaking scene was cute, hot, and painful. Like I couldn’t control my feelings lmao I felt sad for Muey then I see Tian and I’m like you a bastard then I’m like awwww :naughty2::naughty2::aaaaa::aaaaa:he was all over her hugging and laying his head on her shoulders, and she’s sitting on him like a baby. Man I miss him carrying her. I hope they show him holding her like a baby one last time. Just to satisfy the viewers.
what scene you talking about? did I miss it? lol

montha91

Yup, in the 2nd time around, the shirt he's wearing looks close to white than blue, so im quite positive he did went backkk
It’s what he’s wearing in that interview clip where Muey held 2 mics. That’s the outfit he wore i think

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I miss him carrying her too!! I know that he carried her when she was hurt in the last episode but I want Thian’s style of carrying Muey which is so different from the usual ‘guy carries girl’ style!
Haha watching thian grinning happily at muey in the last episode itself has made me partially forgive him for everything he has done to muey so far, if they show his POV after this, it’s just matter of seconds till I forgive him wholeheartedly :risas3::risas3::risas3: