❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

ys2228

sarNie Egg
Lucky the spoiler leaked around this time. If its leak during around 2-3 episode, sure fans (us) dying to wait for final episode..hahahaha

Now, seem like i cant wait for the ending.. :risas3: at the same time feel sad too..in 3 weeks no more ThienxMuey

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Lucky the spoiler leaked around this time. If its leak during around 2-3 episode, sure fans (us) dying to wait for final episode..hahahaha

Now, seem like i cant wait for the ending.. :risas3: at the same time feel sad too..in 3 weeks no more ThienxMuey
I know I’m excited for the ending. Tian and Muey will always be in my heart :risas3: :risas3: :pancarta: :pancarta: The lakorn that made me wait for 3 years and went crazy feeling all sorts of emotions, and I couldn’t hate lakorn Tian for the hell of me. Though I couldn’t hate novel Tian either because he did everything for her after he realized his feelings for her :facepalm::facepalm: I got issues.

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
If they cut out the twins scene now since it’s all over the social media, I will really go after Ann!!!!

Keke.0104

sarNie Egg
lol. perhaps that a fact. lol. but I gathered the data from Twitter, and its got hundreds of retweets. lmfao. thai fans are true hardcore perverts lol. and i swear, so many indonesia to Muslims are srsly addicted to this lakorn as well. I was thinking muslims are conservative, but damn when it comes to lakorn fin scenes (R+romance), they do not hold back one bit! LOL.:pancarta::pancarta:
Hahahaha, weil in the end we all are just obsessing girls :cheer::thumbup::aaaaa:

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
lol. perhaps that a fact. lol. but I gathered the data from Twitter, and its got hundreds of retweets. lmfao. thai fans are true hardcore perverts lol. and i swear, so many indonesia to Muslims are srsly addicted to this lakorn as well. I was thinking muslims are conservative, but damn when it comes to lakorn fin scenes (R+romance), they do not hold back one bit! LOL.:pancarta::pancarta:
lots of BL fans too 5555, and yes there's no such thing as holding back when it comes to romance :love:

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
I just saw the mother of the twin's Tiktok. She basically shared everything... Hopefully what's being showed, later on, would be beyond our expectation! Especially ever since they confirm the fixed number of the episodes, my expectation just got higher and higher !! :love: :love: :love: