❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
This episode is insane!! I bet the next one would be even better! ch3+really need to upgrade their system, geez, it was crashed for a so long, the viewer rating could pass 200k, but this crash took out like 2/3 of the people.

Keke.0104

sarNie Egg
Damn if this continues like this I will need some medicine for high blood pressureo_O
Every two minutes another scene that made me jump from the couch...:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
By the way does somebody else thanks too that Thian sent Kob back??? I think mentioned something in one of the Interviews...

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I DIED AT THIS PART!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm::eek::eek::eek:“why? Are you afraid that if I’m drunk, I can’t do anything to you? Don’t insult me like that. A tiger like Tian even if my hands and legs are tied up, I can do it in every position.”:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
oh my god! Why am I blushing as if he said that to me hahahaha!
Gosh he is so perfect
I have literally forgotten how he used to treat muey earlier , what mean thian lol

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Damn if this continues like this I will need some medicine for high blood pressureo_O
Every two minutes another scene that made me jump from the couch...:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
By the way does somebody else thanks too that Thian sent Kob back??? I think mentioned something in one of the Interviews...
I thought he did at first, but now I’m not sure.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Hello my Manoh Friends! I just got done watching today's ep. I was getting so angry, ch3 app was crashing all the time so i just watched it on ch3 youtube channel. And i just got done reading all your comments...like 12 pages! Your comments are just as exciting and funny as the lakorn 55555. But omg!! When Muey confessed to Thein, I felt her...and all of a sudden my tears just started falling not even thinking I was gonna cry. :facepalm: Everything about that scene was just beautiful and touching...mark and mew's chemistry is beyond any on screen couple i have ever seen. :icon12: Mew cries so beautifully! Sweet ep today.

Only disappointment is that they didn't show the scene where Thein gets back in the room...i felt like they just left us hanging on that one. Like, how are we supposed to know how he gets back in...for those who didn't read the novel..thanks to @montha91 I did but still...i was waiting for that scene!

Still loved it though..i will be watching it agian tonight before tomorrow's ep. Haha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I DIED AT THIS PART!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm::eek::eek::eek:“why? Are you afraid that if I’m drunk, I can’t do anything to you? Don’t insult me like that. A tiger like Tian even if my hands and legs are tied up, I can do it in every position.”:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
Lmfaooooo that was so dirty lmfaooo the fact he even referred to himself as a tiger lmfaoooo

xodxo

Yes I can’t recall where but Tian is sending Kob back to Thailand

xodxo

I love how lakorn’s Thien run after Muey to get her back !!! :aaaaa: Way better than novel’s Thien.
I felt so bad for him. He was like half crying, half exhausted and he literally called her name many times.... goodness!!!!

I would go back with him at an instant if I was Muey too lmfaoooo she couldn’t contain herself she went back with him right away lmfaooo

xodxo

This episode is insane!! I bet the next one would be even better! ch3+really need to upgrade their system, geez, it was crashed for a so long, the viewer rating could pass 200k, but this crash took out like 2/3 of the people.
yep. We broke their app lmfaoooooo even thai people couldn’t view the app lmfaoooo

xodxo

Hello my Manoh Friends! I just got done watching today's ep. I was getting so angry, ch3 app was crashing all the time so i just watched it on ch3 youtube channel. And i just got done reading all your comments...like 12 pages! Your comments are just as exciting and funny as the lakorn 55555. But omg!! When Muey confessed to Thein, I felt her...and all of a sudden my tears just started falling not even thinking I was gonna cry. :facepalm: Everything about that scene was just beautiful and touching...mark and mew's chemistry is beyond any on screen couple i have ever seen. :icon12: Mew cries so beautifully! Sweet ep today.

Only disappointment is that they didn't show the scene where Thein gets back in the room...i felt like they just left us hanging on that one. Like, how are we supposed to know how he gets back in...for those who didn't read the novel..thanks to @montha91 I did but still...i was waiting for that scene!

Still loved it though..i will be watching it agian tonight before tomorrow's ep. Haha
i missed a lot of the live too... Bc of the crash. So had to watch the youtube part after lmfaoo but damn... I’m cray right now lmfaoooo

i fking love Thian and Muey! :D:icon12::love:

xodxo

I hope tomorrow night doesn’t crash omg lol we too hardcore for the app lmfaoooo

xodxo

LOL why can't the Thai people go watch TV and get higher rating instead of squeezing with us at this app that can't handle this many people.
i thinkmany households do both. They have both their TVs and phones on lol cuz they’re just hardcore like that.. plus.. when watching on tv you don’t get to see the viewership. but on the app, you can actually track viewerships

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world

Aww you’re welcome.

I thought it was my internet when I got kicked out from the app. I freaked out because it left off on where Muey locked his room. I was like nooooo the scene where I anticipated the most! But I missed it all, and they ended up not showing it. Such a bummer
Im going to rewatch it all tonight to be in the mood again :aaaaa: :aaaaa: