❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
After many years watching lakorn, esp CH3 lakorns, I don't care about rating system anymore. Surely if the rating is high, it would be great as a gift for actors, actress, production team and anyone who involve in the lakorn. Nowadays, we can see different tools to show the lakorn is popular base on viewer number in Youtube, TrueTV or CH3+ or even in Twitter, IG. With 4+ considers high rating for CH3 these days. For international fans like use, we can help to increase the view number or IG, twitting.
But honestly, if the rating is going up, it's better :pancarta:

ys2228

sarNie Egg
I

I think she went to toilet (wearing the over-all’s) and the grey singlet is after her clean up in the toilet. Which according to the novel, she took a long time. Then they spent some time talking outside...
Yup. I also think like that..hehe

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
After many years watching lakorn, esp CH3 lakorns, I don't care about rating system anymore. Surely if the rating is high, it would be great as a gift for actors, actress, production team and anyone who involve in the lakorn. Nowadays, we can see different tools to show the lakorn is popular base on viewer number in Youtube, TrueTV or CH3+ or even in Twitter, IG. With 4+ considers high rating for CH3 these days. For international fans like use, we can help to increase the view number or IG, twitting.
yes, but I do agree, their dramas are really popular among international fans, they should be proud !!
true, hopefully today's episode will hit the highest number !!!! They deserve it !!

ys2228

sarNie Egg
If i'm not mistaken, online & apps views doesnt count for the rating. That rating for tv (local, province) views.

I think MHIL will be end up with averange rate 4. Even maybe end of drama can reach 5..

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
True but I’m just curious because the views are high and the rating is low