❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I rewatched all the episodes again. I got angry, I cried, and I laughed like an idiot. I can’t get over these two and it’s ending. I’m ranting in front of my phone from all the feelings because I can’t get mad at Tian. I freakin feel frustrated like Muey. My mom sees me watching this, and tells me i have no life. Mid life crisis....My life will return once this is over mother

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
I rewatched all the episodes again. I got angry, I cried, and I laughed like an idiot. I can’t get over these two and it’s ending. I’m ranting in front of my phone from all the feelings because I can’t get mad at Tian. I freakin feel frustrated like Muey. My mom sees me watching this, and tells me i have no life. Mid life crisis....My life will return once this is over mother
Big hug .... I did the same thing, Rewatching again and I said to myself I’m not so ready for this drama to be over. My obsession drive me nut :fighting3: This is my favorite all time drama:icon12:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
LOLOLOLOL:risas3::risas3::risas3::naughty2:

I would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad too :( I really hope they print DVD sets. Otherwise, we would all be living in withdrawals and depresson. :sad6::sad6:

~~

I can't let go either. It's like, we've been on a long journey with them two. Reading the novel, seeing the lakorn. Shipping their chemistry. LOL :p

montha91

LOLOLOLOL:risas3::risas3::risas3::naughty2:

I would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad too :( I really hope they print DVD sets. Otherwise, we would all be living in withdrawals and depresson. :sad6::sad6:

~~

I can't let go either. It's like, we've been on a long journey with them two. Reading the novel, seeing the lakorn. Shipping their chemistry. LOL :p
I can’t let it go like I’m going to be so sad. I bought the novel and read it. I felt like we all went through a lot just to see this lakorn. I hope we get the uncut scenes in the DVD I’ll be so sad if they don’t include it. I’m still butt hurt about the popcorn scene like for real I was waiting for that scene. These two are too cute and their chemistry is crazy good. I don’t think I’ll see Mark as any other character lmao he’s still Tian to me no matter what :risas3::risas3: talk about psycho. Shoot I’m already feeling the withdrawals and depression hitting soon

montha91

Big hug .... I did the same thing, Rewatching again and I said to myself I’m not so ready for this drama to be over. My obsession drive me nut :fighting3: This is my favorite all time drama:icon12:
Hugs...this lakorn drove me nuts I learnt Thai just to read the novel lmao crazily insane

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I can’t let it go like I’m going to be so sad. I bought the novel and read it. I felt like we all went through a lot just to see this lakorn. I hope we get the uncut scenes in the DVD I’ll be so sad if they don’t include it. I’m still butt hurt about the popcorn scene like for real I was waiting for that scene. These two are too cute and their chemistry is crazy good. I don’t think I’ll see Mark as any other character lmao he’s still Tian to me no matter what :risas3::risas3: talk about psycho. Shoot I’m already feeling the withdrawals and depression hitting soon
I'm still upset about the popcorn scene too. How in the world did they film it, show the BTS and never even once plan to cater it to us?! Seriously, I'm mad LOL :p Very angry.

shooooo...what do I do??? LOL :p I'm hitting a heavy midlife crisis too lmbo! and with other world news going on don't even matter to me as much as this lakorn LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :facepalm: :pancarta:

montha91

I'm still upset about the popcorn scene too. How in the world did they film it, show the BTS and never even once plan to cater it to us?! Seriously, I'm mad LOL :p Very angry.

shooooo...what do I do??? LOL :p I'm hitting a heavy midlife crisis too lmbo! and with other world news going on don't even matter to me as much as this lakorn LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :facepalm: :pancarta:
I know like I don’t even care about anything else right now but this lakorn. The hell is wrong with me. Ba pai mot leow nia

Moona

sarNie Hatchling

can you share the link for the BTS pop corn scene ? i must have missed the posts...

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
i haven't rewatched it from beginning yet since im stuck rewatching the last 4 episodes! i still can't get enough of it!
i just love how we are shown Thian's POV in the last 2 episodes, its so sweet! and he is suprisingly very romantic in his poems although he cant stop teasing muey in day to day life!
i bet muey must be hella confused with thian saying i love u to her during their delayed wedding night; i mean its sweet to us coz we saw all the subtle changes in the way he looks and behaves towards and we are aware of his POV in the last 2 episodes, but to her he must have been so overbearing esp since he confined her in his room and gave her heavy workload to keep her occupied~
i wish thian would start voicing out his love for her and be more affectionate to her, i mean we have all seen the jealous overprotective side of thian already, its time for sweet, head-over heels thian to make an appearance... since thian had used her as a dog-shield in the past, it might be difficult for muey to trust his intentions straight away but we know how driven thian is LOL

montha91

i haven't rewatched it from beginning yet since im stuck rewatching the last 4 episodes! i still can't get enough of it!
i just love how we are shown Thian's POV in the last 2 episodes, its so sweet! and he is suprisingly very romantic in his poems although he cant stop teasing muey in day to day life!
i bet muey must be hella confused with thian saying i love u to her during their delayed wedding night; i mean its sweet to us coz we saw all the subtle changes in the way he looks and behaves towards and we are aware of his POV in the last 2 episodes, but to her he must have been so overbearing esp since he confined her in his room and gave her heavy workload to keep her occupied~
i wish thian would start voicing out his love for her and be more affectionate to her, i mean we have all seen the jealous overprotective side of thian already, its time for sweet, head-over heels thian to make an appearance... since thian had used her as a dog-shield in the past, it might be difficult for muey to trust his intentions straight away but we know how driven thian is LOL
Hell yeah she’s confused who wouldn’t. I want to see him more affectionate towards her too lol but we only got 4 episodes left so who knows I wonder how their going to squeeze everything. I’m going to bawl my eyes out if Muey leaves his ass. I’m hoping I’m happy with the ending lmao I’ve invested most of my time on this lakorn haha. It better end good! I better be satisfied from waiting to watch it for 3 freakin years!!