❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
3 years we waited oh myy... i believe we could find our replies earlier in the thread na?
Hahaha Mark and Mew started filming as a pair of unmarried 27 years olds, the lakorn only come out after one of them already tied the knot lmao

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I see people commenting on Youtube and Instagram saying Muey’s character is confusing like why all of a sudden she decided to leave him after so many years even though she doesn’t see anything ahead or expect anything out of it Just because she doesn’t want to be used by him anymore. But that’s like sayings why do couples who’ve been married for so long get a divorce. Like you can’t stand your significant other anymore and same as Muey she can’t stand doing everything for him and have him using her all the time. All of her youth was spent on him being by his side taking care of him. Loving him. Dealing with his shenanigans. I don’t see how confusing she is. All i see is she just loves him tooo much. He even said so many hurtful things to her, and she still stayed with him and act like nothing happened. He’s her most valuable possession, so she’s selfless when it comes to Tian. People do stupid things when their in love, blind by love. I mean look at Tian his character did a 180 once he knew his feelings for Muey. Referring himself as “P”and calling her “mia” running to get her back, confining her in his room, tying her shoes, carrying her things for her, carrying her when she’s tired, Got her drunk and slept with her, being overly possessive and jealous of her. Sorry for my long ass rant I got carried away haha I guess reading those comments triggered me. :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :fighting3::fighting3:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Remember we had that compilation of Thien carrying Muey, another thing is to do a compilation of Thien calling/yelling Muey's name lmao imagine the varying volume of his voice :risas3: :risas3:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I see people commenting on Youtube and Instagram saying Muey’s character is confusing like why all of a sudden she decided to leave him after so many years even though she doesn’t see anything ahead or expect anything out of it Just because she doesn’t want to be used by him anymore. But that’s like sayings why do couples who’ve been married for so long get a divorce. Like you can’t stand your significant other anymore and same as Muey she can’t stand doing everything for him and have him using her all the time. All of her youth was spent on him being by his side taking care of him. Loving him. Dealing with his shenanigans. I don’t see how confusing she is. All i see is she just loves him tooo much. He even said so many hurtful things to her, and she still stayed with him and act like nothing happened. He’s her most valuable possession, so she’s selfless when it comes to Tian. People do stupid things when their in love, blind by love. I mean look at Tian his character did a 180 once he knew his feelings for Muey. Referring himself as “P”and calling her “mia” running to get her back, confining her in his room, tying her shoes, carrying her things for her, carrying her when she’s tired, Got her drunk and slept with her, being overly possessive and jealous of her. Sorry for my long ass rant I got carried away haha I guess reading those comments triggered me. :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :fighting3::fighting3:
Ho girllll i feel you! I'm like where were you throughout the whole show?? She knew right from beginning he's not hers to keep for good and that their marriage is supposed to be temporary. She knew she had to leave some day. Dawei and the whole flirting is her trying to get her last fill of him before leaving

Tsk tsk probably watching without subs so they have problem understanding her character arc

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Ho girllll i feel you! I'm like where were you throughout the whole show?? She knew right from beginning he's not hers to keep for good and that their marriage is supposed to be temporary. She knew she had to leave some day. Dawei and the whole flirting is her trying to get her last fill of him before leaving

Tsk tsk probably watching without subs so they have problem understanding her character arc
i know what both of you mean... but i confess that i also had some of these questions like the rest. E.g. at the temple, she did pray that thien will find the love of his life (which is consistent with her subsequent confession in Ep 11)... but she also sneaked to pray that her love for thien can also be fulfilled... but i guess we can understand moei's confusion, especially when we are women... sometimes our heart and mind and mouth says different things? :p

montha91

i know what both of you mean... but i confess that i also had some of these questions like the rest. E.g. at the temple, she did pray that thien will find the love of his life (which is consistent with her subsequent confession in Ep 11)... but she also sneaked to pray that her love for thien can also be fulfilled... but i guess we can understand moei's confusion, especially when we are women... sometimes our heart and mind and mouth says different things? :p
I think she prayed for next life to be with him to be reborn to have a better status to be beautiful inside out so he can fall in love with her

montha91

Remember we had that compilation of Thien carrying Muey, another thing is to do a compilation of Thien calling/yelling Muey's name lmao imagine the varying volume of his voice :risas3: :risas3:
Omg lmao every time I hear his voice calling her i always think of the part where he ran after her. Hit me right in the heart. She makes his blood pressure go high lmao

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
See how long we've waited for this lakorn lol even back then the thread was spicy @xodxo :risas3: :risas3:
View attachment 38515
LOLOLOLOLOL OMG:risas3::risas3::risas3::facepalm::angel10::aaaaa::risas3:

Goodness, lmfaoo! How embarrassing and dramatic then! Goodness, we get both lakorn drama and fan drama when a lakorn is too good. LOL :p Thank God, hopefully some of us have matured from that! LMfao!!! :p

Last edited:

xodxo

can you share the link for the BTS pop corn scene ? i must have missed the posts...
There was a a few pics a while back that I posted, but ...I dont have the pics anymore. I deleted them off from my phone. Let me check if I can find a clip. I know there was a clip somewhere too.

xodxo

she didnt really want to leave, but her auntie also told it was time for her to move on and continue on with her study. and she realized, that perhaps she was no longer needed in his life, only to realized that he was actually really in love with her. he fell in love with her, for a while, but hadn't confessed it to her. but then only when he realized, she was going to divorce her, he took real action. make her his wife HAHAHAAH :p

I think Thian in the drama loves Muey a lot. I think in the novel, Thian was more neutral all around, but in lakorn, I could feel Thian loving Muey a lot even when he doesn't ever really utter anything to her. I think he's naturally stuck up, a little, to everyone. But with Muey, it was easier to tease her cuz he knew she would be his or something. IDK LOL I hate him sometimes too, lol, not because he doesn't love her, but because he's so annoying sometimes. LOL :p :p

syarin

sarNie Egg
To those who complain about Muey characters because they really doesn't understand the whole plot since ep01. I've been re-watching previous ep again n again and feel that Muey should leave Thien for a year or two. This will help Thien to understand Muey feelings. There is a quote "Love doesn't mean getting someone, It means being happy in the happiness of the one we love". So this is what currently Muey doing. By wanting Thien be happy after she left him. The only thing that she oversee is Thien feeling which already sway towards her. In my opinion actually Thien like Muey since ep02, you can see he kind feel uneasy when 3 stooges flirting with Muey. Remember Muey rain tears, Thien feel uneasy after learnt Muey overheard his discussion with Mdm Sajee. Thien always back and forth showing his feeling. I feel that Muey already give him a lot of attention. She even cook for him, her love is selfless love. I really hope P'Ann sent Muey to study, at least we can see how Thien yearns for Muey. I even want him to drop all his work and become Muey househusband.

xodxo

Um, IDK if yall can view this. It's heavily copyrighted due to Ch3 blocking certain music and clips. But hehe, it's one of my favorite moments of Thian and Muey. :angel10::angel10::angel10::facepalm::icon12::icon12::facepalm::angel10: