❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I knew Kaofaang took some pics lmao they keeping from us. I was wondering why it was so short

montha91

LMAO girl if i could write in thai i'd reply him "gan ban set liang? sanook mai?" :angel10:
Ya perng naun see kon dee lmaooooo

ooohy I’m waiting for that scene where Muey was vomiting and Mrs. Sajee was like who’s Muey pregnant with and Tians like Who would it be if it’s not me. I wonder if their going to put that haha It’d be hilarious

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Ya perng naun see kon dee lmaooooo

ooohy I’m waiting for that scene where Muey was vomiting and Mrs. Sajee was like who’s Muey pregnant with and Tians like Who would it be if it’s not me. I wonder if their going to put that haha It’d be hilarious
Since Pa Jee will instruct Muey to stay at her room, i really hope they would include that sceneee lmao have to wait for a few month, not too soon to be pregnant :risas3: :naughty2::risas3:

montha91

Since Pa Jee will instruct Muey to stay at her room, i really hope they would include that sceneee lmao have to wait for a few month, not too soon to be pregnant :risas3: :naughty2::risas3:
Lmaoooo I died when he said that and was like it’s my rights. I was like whoaaaa Tian jai yen yen see

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
JLR or Sawan Biang? I hated Kawee for what he did but if they could do a remake of Sawan Biang without the rape and keep the grovelling part

Ahh wishful thinking after all

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Btw this scene is straight up revenge slap kiss kinda scene lol now really hoping for JLR remake with these two

Mark is so raeng here
omg this is really raeng! Ya must have it sped it up, cuz in the original it wasn’t that raeng. This gif is really really really raeng.... I’m scared For Muey in JLR with him lolol :p he's gonna toss and turn her like a leaf ahahahhahahaahh

I think JLR is half funny, half comedy..half romance.. so it’ll suit them well.... Sawan Biang should be reserved for Mark and Yaya lol :) cuz they both strong and raeng!!!!!!

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
WOAH! I love their styles here. She looks so cute and reminds me of Noona! Mark looks cool as always. But I'm surprised, the caption says Thian is running away from Muey????
Right... what does it mean :confused12: it’s different from the novel .

Last edited:

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
OOOOOHHHHH~~~
I actually think they will be great in Sawan Biang if Anne produces and directs it...
I’m sure they would cut out the rape elements and make it more modern to suit the viewers today, and I can already imagine mew crying so heartbreakingly beautiful in the lakorn :love::love::love:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Right... what does it mean :confused12: it’s different from the novel .
I saw another tweet. apparently, after Thian found out from his mom that Muey saved his life and she almost drowned, he coculdn't accept it that he took her and her love for granted. so he wanted to go away. (maybe that's the twist that Mark was talking about earlier?)

Wow. I can't wait for ep12!!!!!:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
I saw another tweet. apparently, after Thian found out from his mom that Muey saved his life and she almost drowned, he coculdn't accept it that he took her and her love for granted. so he wanted to go away. (maybe that's the twist that Mark was talking about earlier?)

Wow. I can't wait for ep12!!!!!:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
I thought so... but still they make us confused and keep guessing what's next .... Ann is very good with her work :clap:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
WOAH! I love their styles here. She looks so cute and reminds me of Noona! Mark looks cool as always. But I'm surprised, the caption says Thian is running away from Muey????
i know right, she looks exactly during Tam Rak Keun Jai days this woman almost didn't age at all