❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
OOOOOHHHHH~~~
I actually think they will be great in Sawan Biang if Anne produces and directs it...
I’m sure they would cut out the rape elements and make it more modern to suit the viewers today, and I can already imagine mew crying so heartbreakingly beautiful in the lakorn :love::love::love:
I know right?! But Oh Ken T was wonderful, mean asshole but he's wonderful...
omg this is really raeng! Ya must have it sped it up, cuz in the original it wasn’t that raeng. This gif is really really really raeng.... I’m scared For Muey in JLR with him lolol :p he's gonna toss and turn her like a leaf ahahahhahahaahh

I think JLR is half funny, half comedy..half romance.. so it’ll suit them well.... Sawan Biang should be reserved for Mark and Yaya lol :) cuz they both strong and raeng!!!!!!
Girl you are putting imagination in my headdd, Mark Yaya for Sawan Biang remake omg fiesty Narin pleasee

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually like this turn of event, steering far away from the novel, cause i really expected more from novel Thien when he found out that Muey saved him almost at the cost of her own life

P'Ri said to Thien , "If you love someone more than your own life, you would understand", now Thien is already deeply in love with Muey and imagine almost losing her and not knowing about it... it's going to hurt him really bad :sad6: :sad6: :sad6:

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, we're all gonna cry when she ask for divorce but is it before she got kidnap or after ? And Tian will go back to temple after she left :confused12: omg... I'm crazy just to think about what's next..... Monday please come faster:BangHead:

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
I actually like this turn of event, steering far away from the novel, cause i really expected more from novel Thien when he found out that Muey saved him almost at the cost of her own life

P'Ri said to Thien , "If you love someone more than your own life, you would understand", now Thien is already deeply in love with Muey and imagine almost losing her and not knowing about it... it's going to hurt him really bad :sad6: :sad6: :sad6:
Yes.... we saw the pictures of he's crying :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling

couldn't agree more :thumbup:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

yep p'Ri did say that! but omg, Muey is really taking the action, asking him to leave her and not to contact her as they promised. OMG. My heart is too weak. I don't know what to do? Are we going to bawl all out Monday night??? I guess I'm ready, lol. Ready to see Thian cry for Muey too!!!! lol

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
yep p'Ri did say that! but omg, Muey is really taking the action, asking him to leave her and not to contact her as they promised. OMG. My heart is too weak. I don't know what to do? Are we going to bawl all out Monday night??? I guess I'm ready, lol. Ready to see Thian cry for Muey too!!!! lol
We've seen Muey cry countless times.. no it's Thien's turn to cry... and Mark now it's time to shed those precious tears... these upcoming episodes are going to hurt real bad

xodxo

We've seen Muey cry countless times.. no it's Thien's turn to cry... and Mark now it's time to shed those precious tears... these upcoming episodes are going to hurt real bad
Yes, he needs to own up to his due. Those tears need to come out lol XD

xodxo

@syarin

This poem uses older language, so it's a little more advanced. But I did my closest. :)

"ด้วยจิตอธิษฐาน แม้ว่ากาลจะผ่านไกล
อย่าคิดจะมีใคร ขอให้ใจถูกจองจำ
ชาตินี้พี่รักเจ้า เพราะโง่เขลาเชื่อน้ำคำ
ชาติหน้าพี่จะกำ หัวใจเจ้าเอาไว้ครอง"

With prayer, no matter how time has passed by
Don't let them have anyone, let their heart be tied/connected
This life time, I love you Because I was stupid to believe in words
Next life, I will keep (guard) your heart to keep as mine

ชั้นได้กลิ่นความข้ามชาติข้ามภพ
ชั้นต้องตามอ่านให้ครบทุกเล่มในจักรวาลคุณนาวา#นาวาร้อยกวี

This part, they just talk about how they will read this author's books in every life time (in the whole galaxy) lol because it is that good!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I look forward to ep12!! Hopefully there will be some sweet scenes! :p

http://instagr.am/p/CA18cPzDNdB/
http://instagr.am/p/CA1fSwwJQyL/
I am not sure if there are longer synopsis of Ep. 12 given in thai but the one i read which was translated into chinese is longer. If I may... and hopefully that my chinese translation is good enough. it says...

Thien and Moei because real husband and wife after spending the night together

Poldetch and Yada appears in the couple's life again.

in the morning, Moei went to discuss with P' Ri about Poldetch wanting to meet Tian and decided to meet him (Poldetch).

After her conversation with P Ri, Moei went to the dining hall. Kaewfang sent a photo she took of Tian and Moei to her friends and they started gossiping; saying that Moei is having an affair with Tian. Moei appeared as if she was not bothered.

After that night, Tian changed as if he became a different person and sticks around Moei and becaused he missed his wife, he decided to look for her in the dining hall. He asked Moei to return to their room and was stopped by KAng and Toom. but to no success.

Mdm Sajee suspected that her son is in trouble and arrived in Dawai.

Moei, Ri, Mon were discussing about meeting Poldtech (and I think they meant that Mdm Sajee was also involved) but Tian was not allowed to go and they want to solve this issue by keeping Tian in the dark.

Moei became Poldetch's revenge bait / target and tied her arms and legs and warned about causing more harm (molest).

Yada warns Tian that Poldetch wants to kill him and Moei and Tian anxiously went to look for Moei.

Moei warns Poldetch that she witnessed him pushing Tian's car into the river in attempt of murder.

Tian connected and related back the incident and realized that Moei had saved his life. But he does not know the full story yet i.e that she was almost drown (I think that's what they meant about the full picture)

Moei used Tian's laptop and did something about removing emails from Poldetch's dad company ; (not very clear) and threw it into the sea to destroy all evidence.

Mdm Sajee learnt about the gossip and rumors circulating about Moei and also got to know about what happenned to Tian and Moei (their physical intimacy). She then ordered for Moei's belongings to be moved to her (Sajee)'s room and that Moei sleeps over at her room.

How will the story develop?.....
Thanks for sharing :).