❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
There is no way Thien stay away from Muey for years. He could the most spend a month away from Muey.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
OMG. I just cant!!!!!! OMG. what dignity a man must have surrendered to cry and kneel in front of the mom of the woman he loves. I cry. I cry!!

I cannot wait anymore!!! @montha91 you coming in tonight or NOT?! LOL. :p:sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

I dont want to cry alone :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:
I’m here silently

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
There is no way Thien stay away from Muey for years. He could the most spend a month away from Muey.
hahaahahahahaha I wanna say at least 6 months...cuz Muey has to be pregnant. So, 9 months shes going to give birth.

6 months apart sounds right to me lol

Plus, like you said, no way Thian can stay away for years LOL

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
I am sooo confused, she doesn’t have a belly in the pictures :sad6:how long does it take for a belly to show??

But honestly it would make a typical lakorn if she was pregnant and thien come back to see her. So far this lakorn has general typical lakorn scenes. Accident, going to middle of nowhere to takecare of each other, getting shot, a lead character leaving and etc.

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
if she's really pregnant and they meet again at that location, lmao it is kinda like sawan biang
ikr !! the pattern is too classic, I really wish she is not pregnant, so we can have another "homework" scene.. Pleaseeee