❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
LOL. I'm still so shy from rewatching lmfao!!! I saw a HEAVIER and HOTTER version of it.. Don't know if I should share it?! LMFAO!!!!!!! :p
There you go again with keeping the hot scenes from us tsk tsk tsk tong share si taam dai gaw roo nee wa yahk tai meuan gan!!!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I like that one too but the wedding kiss was longer lmao and it look like he was going hard at it. Lol she looked like she was going to fall if he didn’t hold on to her so tightly.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I actually like their kiss at the end, where he almost swallowed her whole lips. LMFAO! :p

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I like that one too but the wedding kiss was longer lmao and it look like he was going hard at it. Lol she looked like she was going to fall if he didn’t hold on to her so tightly.
EXACTLY LIKE THIEN REALLY WENT AND SWOOP IN THE OTHER CASTS REACTION ARE EXACTLY LIKE MINE HEEE

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
You’re like me. My friend is reading the novel (I originally planned to translate it for her to read it then I came here and saw ch 36 translation the rest is history lol) I told her once she’s done to watch the drama. She watches thai lakorns but doesn’t know any of the actors or actresses. I wanted her opinion on it and see if she feels what we feel when watching the lakorn. She wants to finish the novel first then watch the lakorn with subs. I’m waiting patiently trying not to spoil anything to her. I want to rant and vent all of my stress and frustration to her lmao

I seriously can’t move on I’m reading Ri’s story and all I can think of is “Tian and Muey sneak peek story” I’m all acting like I didn’t read MHIL:risas3::risas3::risas3::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Ahhh my friend also looked it up online and very nicely said she'll wait for the subs to be available for all 15 episodes and then watch. I was like "no, no you can watch it raw. and there are subs available for clips from each episode. And basically you watch it for the male leads and you will fall in love with their expression and emotions, dialogue is secondary" but nope that didn't convince her. Said she's okay with waiting and I almost screamed at her for not falling for the charms of actors she hasn't seen or heard about before

montha91

EXACTLY LIKE THIEN REALLY WENT AND SWOOP IN THE OTHER CASTS REACTION ARE EXACTLY LIKE MINE HEEE
Did you see Thoom taking off her sunglasses that was me taking off my glasses. I needed that zoom in

xodxo

MY HUSBAND IN LAW EP 14 AND EP 15 KISS SCENE COMPILATION

SURPRISE DEEP KISS BORDERLINE MAKING OUT IN EP 14

"SHE SAID YES" KISS

THE LONG ASS WEDDING KISS

2 KISSES IN THE SAME GIF FRAME
I want to go through all your gifs and use them, but my internet is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SLOW and it wont load anything. I need:sad6::sad6::sad6: new signatures

montha91

Ahhh my friend also looked it up online and very nicely said she'll wait for the subs to be available for all 15 episodes and then watch. I was like "no, no you can watch it raw. and there are subs available for clips from each episode. And basically you watch it for the male leads and you will fall in love with their expression and emotions, dialogue is secondary" but nope that didn't convince her. Said she's okay with waiting and I almost screamed at her for not falling for the charms of actors she hasn't seen or heard about before
Lol I believe you don’t even need subs to watch the lakorn you’ll still feel the emotions, expressions like they did good. You can feel Muey’s love for him and his towards the end. I would have been like girl you’re missing out sometimes translations are wrong.

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
Ep14 kiss is a proper make out kiss while Ep15 wedding kiss is a long ass kisssss

But both are deep kisses omg :nut::nut::nut::nut::nut::nut:
It's like they straightaway jumped into a married life with no dating or make-out... nothing. Later when Thien kissed her, he was claiming his rights as her husband. And so that bed kiss is my fave because its like a makeout session that happens between people so attracted to each other that they can't keep their hands off each other (yes yes I conveniently forget that she's pregnant with his twins lol)

xodxo

There you go again with keeping the hot scenes from us tsk tsk tsk tong share si taam dai gaw roo nee wa yahk tai meuan gan!!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ma laew ja khon peeeeeeeeeeeee!! HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

doo dee dee na ja....man maak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EROTIC jing jing or am I hearing things?! LMFAO!!!!!!:risas3::facepalm::naughty2:

watch with your own discretion. I found the clip on IG story and saved it to share with you perverts. LMFAO! :p :p

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
That wedding kiss was like a proper "claiming" kiss lol
ohhhh you thik P'Kob's presence motivated him to give his most passionate? :risas3: :risas3:

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ma laew ja khon peeeeeeeeeeeee!! HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

doo dee dee na ja....man maak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EROTIC jing jing or am I hearing things?! LMFAO!!!!!!:risas3::facepalm::naughty2:

watch with your own discretion. I found the clip on IG story and saved it to share with you perverts. LMFAO! :p :p
Holy Hell!!!!! OMG!!
They didn't show the kiss from this direction, did they??? DID THEY??
Yep, this remains my fave kiss scene :love: :love: :naughty2: :naughty2:

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!!! :icon12: