❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Ri and Mon’s story sounds more dramatic than Tian and Muey’s lmao it’s like more nam nao maybe I’m exaggerating, but I feel like it is lmao I’m skimming through the chapters and I’m like hmmmmm

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Its really hard to catch up with y'all girls... I've watch the interview, and I find it Mark is a bit hesitate/awkward to answer. The way he said he did not improvised the kiss (Ohoi i knew you lie to us... Me in my delusional world..), he really like want to mention nothing is going on when the joob is done. It just amazing that both Mark and Mew have a great chemistry (where I feel like they been in secret love affairs when filming this lakorn). If not we didn't get all those hot stares and sexy smirks.
my same sentiments!!

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
i have not finished the last few episodes with eng sub yet... it's my way of not having to deal with the withdrawal... so I just watch the highlighted clips shared in IG... hahah... but i will eventually finish watching.

since i have not watched it in full, can anyone tell me if they addressed the question of why if thien has had a crash on moei since school that he would become so nasty to her and swearing that he will never marry her (as early as the scene before moei cried in the rain and being piggy-backed by thien)?

i love love love MM chemistry and wish there will be more of their lakorns in the future. i am relatively new to lakorn but i believe 3 years of filming is not norm and very extensive by standard. on top of them being great actors, that has helped build the rapport and intensified their chemistry with one another. also, i am not sure if the other lakorns generally have so much interactions/scenes between the leads in one story eg. they stay together since ep 1 (and even before) ... so they have definitely become so close... their love scenes have been great but in my view, even much better towards the end of the filming - which i am taking her hair as indication ;) ... those scenes without bangs (1) wedding night in Ep 1, (2) kiss in bed in Ep 14 & (3) wedding kiss in Ep 15 were very much more natural (not that the rest were not, especially the kisses in sunset in Myanmar at the end).

Reactions: Myf

Starrynight8888

sarNie Egg
Ok..is it just me and im just imaging things but it looks like at 42 seconds in the video, mark and mew are holding hands and they were not even filming a scene, it was off camera...and then they realized that they were holding hands and then let go. They are too into the script hahaha no wonder their chemistry is so good hahah
I caught that too! So cute hehe they were both still in character :) I hope they reunite real soon!

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
since i have not watched it in full, can anyone tell me if they addressed the question of why if thien has had a crash on moei since school that he would become so nasty to her and swearing that he will never marry her (as early as the scene before moei cried in the rain and being piggy-backed by thien)?
He has a crush on her but he didn't get to see her face, he only know that Nateerin his mentee the one who's been asking him to help with her homework is his crush. He only found out that Muey is his highschool crush after he found her diary.

back then he was excited to finally see her face but she didn't turn up. So before graduating Thien left the diary to the teacher to hand it over to Muey.You know when you kinda crush on someone, and then you just move on with your lives

I think the main reason Thien was really against marrying Muey is that she was a sister figure and he's way too content living the single life

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@xodxo share the hot clip you talked about it’s about time everyone saw it. You’ve kept it to yourself for too long now :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: Hai took online aunties tai pai leuy
Hahahahaha hahah It’s late over here so I’ll post it tomorrow!! I’m sure everyone else will be thrilled to see our little secret lmfaooooo :p

xodxo

He has a crush on her but he didn't get to see her face, he only know that Nateerin his mentee the one who's been asking him to help with her homework is his crush. He only found out that Muey is his highschool crush after he found her diary.

back then he was excited to finally see her face but she didn't turn up. So before graduating Thien left the diary to the teacher to hand it over to Muey.You know when you kinda crush on someone, and then you just move on with your lives

I think the main reason Thien was really against marrying Muey is that she was a sister figure and he's way too content living the single life
good point! Couldn’t word any better.
I would just add that he was against marrying her Bc to him, she’s like a little kid, not exactly his type. But back then, he did like that she was crushing on him. He did look at her from time to time, but after graduation, he went his way. Up until they were forced to marry to save his life from Yada’s husband.

I think this story is the kind that tries to tell you that a guy who grew up with his adopted sister would never imagine to fall in love with her, but as time goes on.... he starts to see her more and more. He starts to recognize her love. Etc... bleh ~~ hope I make sense lol

xodxo

Looks like Ch3 is also not moving on from MHIL!
This FIN Special clip, the title says “P’Thien before and after falling in love, what’s the symptoms?”:risas3::risas3:

hjahahahh this is a good contrast and comparison to when he was not crazy with her to how he has fallen head over heels for her!!!!!!! Oiyyyy!!!!!

Omg I can’t move on lol still stuck and trapped in Muey and Tian’s world lol :p

~~~

I need to go find the memorable scenes!!!!!!!!!!

~~~||
What is your guys favorite scene/scenes????

For me I love all their bittersweet and sad scenes. I love that scene where Muey tells Thian, you always wanted a perfect lady, even after we were married Bc I was never the woman you wanted to get married to. Omg!!!!!! I died crying. I wish Muey had made it sadder! The audience would have cried harder lol but it was still the most sentimental and emotional moment I love best!! Lol kekeke :)

I love all their bittersweet scenes!! I love all those scenes where Thian would do things for her without her knowing, including taking care of her after the car accident. I love that moment the most. Lol it was so endearing and intimate!!!!! Gahhhh!!!!!!!

still waiting for that stupid dvd Boxset!! Lol :(