❤️[CH3] Pom Sanaeha (Show It Drama) : Great Warintorn/ Patricia Good

diann

sarNie Juvenile
She is super gorgeous and sexy but not sure if she will nailed this role. And why do they always change the title of a remake

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The picture where they did a close up on Patricia and her lips looked swollen with a little lipstick out of line is a tragedy lol. Girl, you are gorgeous why try so hard to ruin it. It makes no sense. How plumb does want one their lips to be. Duck lips aren't attractive no matter how beautiful the girl is...it actually does the opposite.

Anyway, this is her chance to prove she has improved on her acting. If people still hold her accountable for the scandal...then no matter how good they might not care. We'll see...but she's absolutely is a beautiful girl from far away. I hope with the lips injection it doesn't cross over to anything else. She is blessed with beauty...maintain what you got and age gracefully.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
C7D8C9BC-F2AC-4BC2-8401-BA23BCA38C83.jpeg These two are getting along great! They look quite good and also just want to mention that the styling team is doing a great job. Everyone’s looks are very classy and pretty so far! I think Verasalon is styling them and I usually like their work so I’m excited. It seems like they’ve been shooting a lot! 67A10E52-FC3A-4B53-B313-7EE8C09EAE1A.jpeg 7E1FB2FA-9906-409F-9E97-2BFB3D0E169D.jpeg 6219D04E-DBE2-4E4A-9B3A-1851615FCC5E.jpeg

rae

sarNie Adult
Oh my, Pat looks sooo good. She carries that sweet and sexy vibe so well these days, I realllyyyy wanna watch this, for the crazy dramatics and also for the gorgeous ladies and their nice outfits lol.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
View attachment 39338 These two are getting along great! They look quite good and also just want to mention that the styling team is doing a great job. Everyone’s looks are very classy and pretty so far! I think Verasalon is styling them and I usually like their work so I’m excited. It seems like they’ve been shooting a lot! View attachment 39339 View attachment 39340 View attachment 39341
Patricia looks stunning, so gorgeous omg. She and Great really seem like a great pairing. I'm glad they're getting along well. I wanna watch this asap!!

Vouchnea

sarNie Egg
She is a gorgeous girl! Has a nice figure too. Realized she has paired up with the friend group now. Great, Boy, and Alek.
It’s would be more excited if Patricia will have chance to be lead with Nine ( since boys group including: boy pakorn, alek, great and nine ) so why don’t CH3 pair up Patricia x Nine too !! Btw they also look good together. Anyway so excited for Patricia x Great drama hope we’ll able to watch it soon

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It’s would be more excited if Patricia will have chance to be lead with Nine ( since boys group including: boy pakorn, alek, great and nine ) so why don’t CH3 pair up Patricia x Nine too !! Btw they also look good together. Anyway so excited for Patricia x Great drama hope we’ll able to watch it soon
I’m waiting to see her pair up with him as well! I’m glad her and Pon are pairing up already. Now I’m just waiting for Nine next.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I don’t find Pat as pretty as before. She needs to stop messing with the lip injections.
It is def the lips because she already had full lips. Now it’s kinda overwhelming cause her lips were big to begin with. She’s really young so hope she stops where she is. Hope her lips go down too. I like Patricia. Think she’s pretty but yeah hope she doesn’t do more.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It is def the lips because she already had full lips. Now it’s kinda overwhelming cause her lips were big to begin with. She’s really young so hope she stops where she is. Hope her lips go down too. I like Patricia. Think she’s pretty but yeah hope she doesn’t do more.
Yeah, Pat is definitely pretty. Her beauty will fade if she doesn’t stop messing with it. I used to find Ploy and Pat N so pretty before they went overboard with the PS. Some people just can’t stop when they get addicted to that... sadly.

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Lip injections aren't permanent right?? & will eventually go back to their normal size? If so, I do hope this is a one time thing for her to just experiment on and stop. I still find Pat veryyy pretty though regardless. I think sometimes it can look natural, sometimes definitely a bit much. But yeah, she's best without it.

I want Pat and Nine so bad too! Hopefully soon!

Vouchnea

sarNie Egg
She is a gorgeous girl! Has a nice figure too. Realized she has paired up with the friend group now. Great, Boy, and Alek.
It’s would be more excited if Patricia will have chance to be lead with Nine ( since boys group including: boy pakorn, alek, great and nine ) so why don’t CH3 pair up Patricia x Nine too !! Btw they also look good together. Anyway so excited for Patricia x Great drama hope we’ll able t
I’m waiting to see her pair up with him as well! I’m glad her and Pon are pairing up already. Now I’m just waiting for Nine next.
hehe hope that will happen soon <3 cause as I see every times CH3 did concert they mostly put Patricia and Nine together and yeh they’re so cute and close ( 48,49 anniversary of CH3 )

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, Pat is definitely pretty. Her beauty will fade if she doesn’t stop messing with it. I used to find Ploy and Pat N so pretty before they went overboard with the PS. Some people just can’t stop when they get addicted to that... sadly.
I used to find namtarn really cute and beautiful in majurat see nampeung but she def did something to her face throughout the years. It looks like she whiten her skin and did her eyes. Now she looks generic. Anyways, beauty is subjective...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I used to find namtarn really cute and beautiful in majurat see nampeung but she def did something to her face throughout the years. It looks like she whiten her skin and did her eyes. Now she looks generic. Anyways, beauty is subjective...
Almost everyone have done something to their face, they don’t look the same anymore. Kem looking lighter these days that I don’t find him attractive like before. He gotten skin written which I find him looking unnatural now.

Last edited: