❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I hope so. The teasers seem to have quite a lot of dramatic and intense factors so I'm a bit unsure. Hopefully they don't rush anything and the story goes smoothly

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I hope so. The teasers seem to have quite a lot of dramatic and intense factors so I'm a bit unsure. Hopefully they don't rush anything and the story goes smoothly
They've been filming this for a while now. I definitely wouldn't call this project rushed. lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Wow ~~ it’s been almost 2 years since they began production. Are they even close to wrapping up?

Im not a fan of crazy drama, but ... hopefully this one is good.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
No I mean in terms of storyline. I hope it ends properly because sometimes I feel like this kind of lakorns kinda rush in the ending.
Ahhhhhh. I know what you mean. Me too! I would like a lakorn where the ending is like the whole episode or at least half of it.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I hope this airs the next slot!! Been wanting to watch a raeng one since we haven't had one in so long and I've been itching to see how this one turns out ever since the teaser was released!

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
I’m not sure if it’s a new promo or not. Videos just pop up on my feed randomly. I didn’t really keep up with the process of this lakorn.
lols not sure anybody on this thread knows the process of this lakorn anymore.

Mikii

sarNie Egg
I miss Bella and waiting for this one to air.
I saw Nok Jariya interview like one month ago. She said that she knew the fans waiting for the lakorn since it finished shooting long time ago. It finished at around the same time of Mark&Mew lakorn. But we need to wait a little bit more because it will air the same time in China. And you know with the regulations in China, it can take time.
Nok seems satisfied and very happy with this lakorn. She also said that Johnny edited the whole lakorn by himself.

As Bella's fan, I'm happy for her that she is getting more popular and recognized now, but I'm tired to wait.

For Dare to Love, they shoot about 60%. It supposed to shoot at oversea country. Because of the pandemic they have to fix the script a little bit and find new locations for the the lakorn.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I miss Bella and waiting for this one to air.
I saw Nok Jariya interview like one month ago. She said that she knew the fans waiting for the lakorn since it finished shooting long time ago. It finished at around the same time of Mark&Mew lakorn. But we need to wait a little bit more because it will air the same time in China. And you know with the regulations in China, it can take time.
Nok seems satisfied and very happy with this lakorn. She also said that Johnny edited the whole lakorn by himself.

As Bella's fan, I'm happy for her that she is getting more popular and recognized now, but I'm tired to wait.

For Dare to Love, they shoot about 60%. It supposed to shoot at oversea country. Because of the pandemic they have to fix the script a little bit and find new locations for the the lakorn.
What? I didn’t know Johnny E knows how to edit films. Wow he has other skills too, good for him. So Bella is only working on one lakorn atm? Wonder what her next project will be beside BPS2.