❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know about this storyline yet so I am going to see your guy's reviews to decide if I want to watch it or not. Also, I am not a fan of this production... Peek Kaew Nang Hong really was SO disappointing. The first one wasn't even that good but it was better than Bella and Great's version. I was kinda upset they casted Bella and Great in that. They deserved a better lakorn. I love Bella though, she is one of my favorites. I like watching Pope too so we will see! He's been MIA since Kham See Tun Don and that was two years ago and I really forced myself to watch that all. It was not good at all and super depressing lol. It aired in the summer too and I was like why am I doing this to myself in the summer on my teacher summer break haha. I'm still stuck on SW right now because it really was a good storyline and executed well lol. I need to watch something just as good, if not better haha.
Lol I heard how tortured you were watching that Pope and Chippy's lakorn before :risas3: I was like Pope I liked you but not that much, I deserve better lmao! :crybaby2:
I'm still stuck with SW too but I'm rewatching BPS right now. It's been a while but it's still soo good! And it's light and fun so it helps a lot to get over my obsession with SW haha.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I heard how tortured you were watching that Pope and Chippy's lakorn before :risas3: I was like Pope I liked you but not that much, I deserve better lmao! :crybaby2:
I'm still stuck with SW too but I'm rewatching BPS right now. It's been a while but it's still soo good! And it's light and fun so it helps a lot to get over my obsession with SW haha.
Girl, I don't know why I did that to myself in the summer. The torture was REAL !!
My parents love Pope and didn't even watch it. Pope isn't even one of my favorites but I will watch his lakorns if they are good.
Not sure what was going through my head when I watched that lakorn. I think I went too far to just quit so I finished it. LOL. :risas3:
The good thing was Poo Bao Indy aired that same summer so that made up for how bad Chip and Pope's lakorn was.
Yes, BPS is such a great lakorn to rewatch because it is so light and easy to watch without stress lol!

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Girl, I don't know why I did that to myself in the summer. The torture was REAL !!
My parents love Pope and didn't even watch it. Pope isn't even one of my favorites but I will watch his lakorns if they are good.
Not sure what was going through my head when I watched that lakorn. I think I went too far to just quit so I finished it. LOL. :risas3:
The good thing was Poo Bao Indy aired that same summer so that made up for how bad Chip and Pope's lakorn was.
Yes, BPS is such a great lakorn to rewatch because it is so light and easy to watch without stress lol!
Well at least props to you for being able to finish it haha. I honestly don't think the chance of us encountering and finishing such depressing lakorns again is high, luckily lol.
Oh you mentioned this is the same production of Great and Bella's lakorn and I'm actually concerned. That lakorn wasn't good at all. At least I could finish the old version but the new one gave us nothing. I felt absolutely nothing about their chemistry though I believe they did the best they could with what they're given.
Pope is one of a few that I stan and Bella is my favorite actress so I'll definitely tune into this. Praying it's good enough :worship2:
Yup BPS has such rewatchable values haha. Speaking of rewatching lakorns, I often come back to Weir's lakorns whenever I'm stuck with smt or lack lakorns to watch. I find most of them very entertaining and well produced, plus Weir is a good actor. He and Bella are truly a good match:naughty2:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Well at least props to you for being able to finish it haha. I honestly don't think the chance of us encountering and finishing such depressing lakorns again is high, luckily lol.
Oh you mentioned this is the same production of Great and Bella's lakorn and I'm actually concerned. That lakorn wasn't good at all. At least I could finish the old version but the new one gave us nothing. I felt absolutely nothing about their chemistry though I believe they did the best they could with what they're given.
Pope is one of a few that I stan and Bella is my favorite actress so I'll definitely tune into this. Praying it's good enough :worship2:
Yup BPS has such rewatchable values haha. Speaking of rewatching lakorns, I often come back to Weir's lakorns whenever I'm stuck with smt or lack lakorns to watch. I find most of them very entertaining and well produced, plus Weir is a good actor. He and Bella are truly a good match:naughty2:
Yes, Weir and Bella are the power couple from different channels. They usually have the best lakorns plus ratings hehe. I admire them because they both worked to be where they are and built themselves up first!

Mikii

sarNie Egg
can't wait to watch this one

For the past couple months, I only watched Ch7 lakorns. Also, it will be a change from the mean, revengeful, bad mouth P'eks. Pope character is like a monk, mature, calm P'ek.
From the teaser, Pope and Bella still have chemistry

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Hehe hi ladies! My bf and I had a video making contest for this lakorn using the teaser and I think my video is sooooo much better ! Hehehegeee :celebrate16:

My video

The bf’s video

cr. clips Thai TV3

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
This drama will be on simulcast with a few countries, meaning I don't have to wait for fan sub :thumbup: . This is taut to be based on true stories, wonder who's stories they took.

Reactions: Ina

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Tanya for one lol. I kid. They're probably banking on the fact that a lot of women will find the cheating part relatable if not the details. I'm going in to this with low expectations cause Maker J to me has ruined a lot of the remakes they've done so not putting stock in their script writers. With the huge cast of characters I can tell there will a ton of nonsense.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
With all the re-runs ch3 been airing, this might be 1hr airing along with any other new lakorn ch3 put out. :facepalm:

Mikii

sarNie Egg

I don't know how to feel about the ost. It's not bad neither good.
I set the expectation, low, just hope that they will have decent ratings.

I have the Wetv and IQYi apps, and watch the dramas from time to time ( I prefer watching from their youtube channel) but I don't see this lakorn on their coming soon dramas. So maybe, it's only for those 8 countries.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The song is like 10 lines on repeat? It just sounds lazy lol.

I wonder how this will do in other countries. I know Thai people love them some cheating stories but are they popular in other countries? I think the topic is banned in China for non online dramas.

bit

sarNie Adult

I wonder how this will do in other countries. I know Thai people love them some cheating stories but are they popular in other countries? I think the topic is banned in China for non online dramas.
Really? even cheating story is banned in China. That is like major forte of Thai lakorn, but then China online get quite a pass and they gain quite a large following. So does it even work that you banned something on TV but people can consume it in other way.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah, I am wondering the same. For Thais, they love nam nao lakorn...cheating, women fighting over a guy, slapping each other silly etc.