❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
i dont like how they edit the scene, if i were Lin i'll be scared. she clearly said that she s not ready, too forceful

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i dont like how they edit the scene, if i were Lin i'll be scared. she clearly said that she s not ready, too forceful
I don't either....it could've been better...like the kitchen scene

Aftermath... she firm stated... she was willing...as her action shown..... but the progress and transition to it should've been better like the kitchen scene

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
I don't understand what toey's ex said that triggered him to be so intimate suddenly.
I never expected that there will be a forced scene with respect to toey's character. May be it was for the story's development.
I enjoyed the scene anyways :love:
Mint working on such scenes for first time and it really shows.
In my personal opinion she need to focus on her graceful walk and romantic scenes.
I felt awkward in some entry scenes of Mint and walking scenes in yesterday's episode.
She is indeed improvising and hopefully she will receive more romantic scripts in the future:icon12:

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
On the other hand I felt Toey's acting is on point. The way he looks at her, skin touch,.. I can feel the love in his eyes..
He stole the credit for the steamy scene:thumbup:
Last week I rewatched their last drama and I felt both of them improved their acting skills alot.
Let's wait for today's:angel10:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
What happened to him? Y is he mad?
Nk threaten legal actions....he is being too forceful again.

He's mad at himself

In my opinion he is confused. His ex wanted more...but he didn't give it and she cheated on him. Nk is done with "dominant " (controlled)

2.8 is good.....

This is a good lakorn soo far.... I'm enjoying it....but the storyline isn't this amazing script.

Even Alex/nychaa slap ...kiss isn't better in rating

So.... I'm confuse with PK...there a change in what we seen in his character. He seems to be more "forceful' instead of seductive.

I know both what their "traumas"

Nk- guy is dominant/controlling

Therefore Pk need to seduce more....show love that he is overwhelming feel.

Pk - Trauma by his Dominate, manipulated Ex

Ep 5 - they had the conversation. Both their ex alter their mind. Nk thinking all guys are dominant. Pk saying it is not true and girls do it too.

I find this conversation important

I'll see how the episodes goes. ....

Both characters needs some growth to learn to properly love again

I was wondering about that song in the water

Last edited:

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Lol i can't with the comment on twitter. All saying to edit better. Not to cut some scene sloppily just to give times for more ads

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol i can't with the comment on twitter. All saying to edit better. Not to cut some scene sloppily just to give times for more ads
Love the new ost

True though. . I'm glad I'm not watching live.

I seen clips....there's don't good scenes today. Her liberating words/scene

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ok, that scene wasn't as bad as I thought. He wasn't extreme as the preview made it seems

I haven't seen the full ep.

Pk is in a rage of jealousy. Kaew told him she saw her hugging a guy...but she was fighting

I love how nk handled it. He is frustrated/hurt..that why he punch the way. He thought they progress (intimate scene) but she rejected him...

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
A whole bunch of misunderstandings and lack of patience.. dats what last day episode was mainly of.
Love the way Mint handled things.. Not avoiding it but making it clear to Toey..
Hope subbing comes soon.. Due to Toey's mood swings it's really difficult to understand what's happening.. like why he suddenly getting angry and all..

spanky

sarNie OldFart
A whole bunch of misunderstandings and lack of patience.. dats what last day episode was mainly of.
Love the way Mint handled things.. Not avoiding it but making it clear to Toey..
Hope subbing comes soon.. Due to Toey's mood swings it's really difficult to understand what's happening.. like why he suddenly getting angry and all..
He's a drama queen....hahaha.....he loves hard/passionately

He's confused...thinking there is something more.. but she's not ready

I wish they didn't do that. I dunno how the book is.... but the person writing the script is much much older.

I get that old lakorn vibe with pk in these past ...slap/kiss rage

I get he does have trauma...

She is making it female(nk) focus. I like how nk isn't just getting mad..... she tries to communicate and be clear... she's scared but she'll fight

Off to watch the ep

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love the grandma..... she's is open and accepting to progressive ideas.

But again.. they make it taboo or bad for women to have sex...they are not good women....only like fun....

Which is not true....

That kind of annoys me a little....they do present othet sides...but they still trash it...basically implying they are sluts

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
This week rating.
http://instagr.am/p/CcCVNcpPF1O/
I think ch3 did not expect this drama to be popular. How they did not sell this to any platform like netflix, viu and etc... What really piss me off is that they decided to put limitations for this drama on ch3plus website/apps.. this drama only. I can still watch other drama but this. Arghh i hate ch3 Screenshot_2022-04-07-09-44-46-98.png

Last edited: