❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
honestly, most of Gulf fans are international fans (BL fans). His lakorn probably gonna get high rating not because of him but Jennie ( her comeback lakorn after many years) . He is more well known among BL fans the public barely know about him.
Oh.. he has a project with Jennie too?

Yes. You are right. He has lot of international fans..

I think most of the new actors signed with CH3 are actors who previously worked in BL drama. I think channel want their popularity. Since compared to others, gulf has more popularity, so they are pushing him the most.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes. I am happy about the last episode rating and I wish it climbs up in the upcoming episodes..:cheer:

As another user said, Mint is not channel's priority and this rating, probably they won't consider too. Her last drama with Toey had good ratings but she still ended up in the same track. I don't want that to happen again. Dats what I mean previously.

At the end of the day, she need to put 70% effort for what she want and other 30% is in channels hands.
The previous lakorn had decent rating for ch3.

I feel this lakorn, so far has better rating and kratsea (trending)...since it totally different genre

spanky

sarNie OldFart
O.m.g.

I stubble upon the summary on YT, it went straight to what happen to Daew characters....

If it does fully follow that......mmmmm....

It's a whole hr of summary
Let's see, I guess I can fall asleep to it in the background

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
O.m.g.

I stubble upon the summary on YT, it went straight to what happen to Daew characters....

i'm impatient. spoil please :confused12:

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
O.m.g.

i thought you're going to say that he's "gay" and that will really will be a good way to shock that patriarchal tradionist father of them...lol

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
After watching today's episode I felt really annoyed with the main couple. At this point, elder bro's couple and younger sister's pair are much better compared to the silly main pair.
ML seems to be like am crazy alarm clock, all of a sudden he will become hyper.. I think he is having a bipolar disorder.
Not sure when Toeys character develop and when will the couple become more mature.
If this continues I feel like viewers will reduce.. I felt like dropping out of the live many times.:BangHead:

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
The only appealing thing in the drama currently is the siblings relationship.. They support each other.. it feels warm.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
After watching today's episode I felt really annoyed with the main couple. At this point, elder bro's couple and younger sister's pair are much better compared to the silly main pair.
ML seems to be like am crazy alarm clock, all of a sudden he will become hyper.. I think he is having a bipolar disorder.
Not sure when Toeys character develop and when will the couple become more mature.
If this continues I feel like viewers will reduce.. I felt like dropping out of the live many times.:BangHead:
Ratings won't reduce because of that...typical thai lakorn tropes....this is nothing compare to thai lakorns in general

I didn't watch the ep yet...but this is what I gathered from the last wk ep

That's the point....they both need to re-learn how to love.

Trying to get over one's bias/trauma....we tend to build walls and assume.

There are scenes where he "discuss" it with his grandma....

All these words are connected ....story wise.

It that happened to Daew character it would been hilarious.....but the result would be different.....what happened....open up the father's eyes....and is a catalyst for his growth

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Ratings won't reduce because of that...typical thai lakorn tropes....this is nothing compare to thai lakorns in general

I didn't watch the ep yet...but this is what I gathered from the last wk ep

That's the point....they both need to re-learn how to love.

Trying to get over one's bias/trauma....we tend to build walls and assume.

There are scenes where he "discuss" it with his grandma....

All these words are connected ....story wise.

It that happened to Daew character it would been hilarious.....but the result would be different.....what happened....open up the father's eyes....and is a catalyst for his growth
I agree.. but compared to the quick pace in the first 4 episodes I felt they are dragging it..
Feels like they could have made it better..

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree.. but compared to the quick pace in the first 4 episodes I felt they are dragging it..
Feels like they could have made it better..
Dragging in romance?....cuz your complaint was the Main Lead progression

I feel you have issues with the push and pull aspect

Nk has trauma....she will not be open to a relationship....

Having her move on and be ok with it too quickly will cheapen what she has gone through....she needs to go through her trauma

Thr drama is pushing on a life/moral lesson...these conversations these characters have is important to their progression

The characters conversations with each other is important.

I.e.

Grandma talking to p'k...asking him questions to process the situation and to think....

Because like many ppl...we are all in our head and do a lot of assumptions

The discussion of the Virgin thing ...they provided different aspect and thinking

Again what the grandma said to pk today

- Women are not just 1 type....we won't know and will always have to study theme....some progress slow, fast, really slow and really fast depending on their background (past trauma/experience)

I felt that.... I'm Glad that is in the scripts

I like the family aspect as well

Is there things in the script I feel has flaw...yes, of course....but it is minor for me to drop it...I seen worse....thought I'm not a huge fan of push and pull....but this involves a different background in trauma

I guess I have a different take since I'm a psychology major and that's the field I work in

Last edited:

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Dragging in romance?....cuz your complaint was the Main Lead progression

I feel you have issues with the push and pull aspect

Nk has trauma....she will not be open to a relationship....

Having her move on and be ok with it too quickly will cheapen what she has gone through....she needs to go through her trauma

Thr drama is pushing on a life/moral lesson...these conversations these characters have is important to their progression

The characters conversations with each other is important.

I.e.

Grandma talking to p'k...asking him questions to process the situation and to think....

Because like many ppl...we are all in our head and do a lot of assumptions

The discussion of the Virgin thing ...they provided different aspect and thinking

Again what the grandma said to pk today

- Women are not just 1 type....we won't know and will always have to study theme....some progress slow, fast, really slow and really fast depending on their background (past trauma/experience)

I felt that.... I'm Glad that is in the scripts

I like the family aspect as well

Is there things in the script I feel has flaw...yes, of course....but it is minor for me to drop it...I seen worse....thought I'm not a huge fan of push and pull....but this involves a different background in trauma

I guess I have a different take since I'm a psychology major and that's the field I work in
Wow.. that was well explained and I completely agree with you in FL's pov. She went through alot and taking her time is acceptable.
But as a general audience, ML's behavior is annoying. I know that he is naive, emotional, he have a failed love in the past.. whatever it is.. from last episode I felt like he only need love even when FL is going through that much family issues..
I can understand that it's the character development but it can be more mature.
It's my POV, as a general audience.:(

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Toey character is bipolar lol typical p’ek behavior but I like how calm and collected Mints character is in dealing with his behavior. I do have a hard time seeing the chem with Mint and Toey though. Not good but not bad. But everyone is killing it with their acting.

I feel like it would be so stupid if Mint resigns with Ch3 because at the end of the day they will throw her on the back burner for sure. If by some chance they start do finally treat her right, I’ll be extremely happy but realistically I don’t see it happening.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Wow.. that was well explained and I completely agree with you in FL's pov. She went through alot and taking her time is acceptable.
But as a general audience, ML's behavior is annoying. I know that he is naive, emotional, he have a failed love in the past.. whatever it is.. from last episode I felt like he only need love even when FL is going through that much family issues..
I can understand that it's the character development but it can be more mature.
It's my POV, as a general audience.:(

I understand being frustrated with the ML.
The ML himself is frustrated.

That is why the grandma pointed out...your younger than her...

I feel the writer is doing that for the lesson aspect....the conversation you get from grandma

I don't think the thai audience is as frustrated....rating is still decent (ch3 "good") with recent ep...

If I was the writer...I would have done it differently....

Yes have pk still frustrated.....but I wish they had pk seduce more....the writing on him changed...ep 1-5. He wasn't as abrasive....

I guess I seen lots of lakorns....hahaha....there are worse pk....the typical trope of Bi-polar pk/nk

Last edited:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Hehe looks like we're not the only ones adoring Deaw's older brother caring role here. Not the first gentle guy role he's played but a new enjoyable one for sure maybe bc his character is nowhere like the mean unjust patriarch that his father is so we love him all the more for that. See nothing but love for him and Mint's characters in the YouTube comments haha

He's been playing so many bad guy roles lately, so I'm sure it's a nice change back to sweet nice guy role for him.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Toey character is bipolar lol typical p’ek behavior but I like how calm and collected Mints character is in dealing with his behavior. I do have a hard time seeing the chem with Mint and Toey though. Not good but not bad. But everyone is killing it with their acting.

I feel like it would be so stupid if Mint resigns with Ch3 because at the end of the day they will throw her on the back burner for sure. If by some chance they start do finally treat her right, I’ll be extremely happy but realistically I don’t see it happening.
well am i the only one feel that their chemistry is on fire. so much better than their previous drama. they look good together in this drama