❤️[CH3] Sapai Jao Sua (D One TV) : Prim Prima / Ohm Kanin

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I think its only dragging because we are missing the cute scenes from Ohm and Prim but the drama between them is also very touching. You can tell they love each other. I just hope they dont rush the ending. I want them to have cute love scenes together after their wedding. I think this lakorn will surpass Ma Krua Khun Mai.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think its only dragging because we are missing the cute scenes from Ohm and Prim but the drama between them is also very touching. You can tell they love each other. I just hope they dont rush the ending. I want them to have cute love scenes together after their wedding. I think this lakorn will surpass Ma Krua Khun Mai.
No....that is not why it is dragging for me.

Their scenes were cute....before...but I needed more from their bond....I feel like details are missing

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Yay!!! I just remembered that I have been watching it live on the channel 3 app and forgot to let everyone here know that you guys can download the free app and stream it live. Im central time so i watch it at 7am. The time will be different depending on where you are. This lakorn is so popular that fans are calling for part 2 or a 2nd drama for Ohm and Prim.
I hope so! Heard they are koojin too!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Wow! They really went from a 3 to a 7! I think everyone is shook by the ratings including ch3 themselves 555 I really like Prim. I hope they continue to promote her. Would like to see her pair with some of ch3 top actors. Maybe Pon first, lol he looks like Ohm too so I’m sure they’ll have great chemistry lol