❤️[CH7] Insee Daeng (Nine Bever Films): Bow Maylada/Om Akapan/Off Chanapol/Maggi Apa

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Is this an action lakorn? Don’t want Bow to act with Om, but whatever ch7 is running out out p’ek.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, Om had his days back then now he's just phoning it in. U haven't enjoy Om in a long time. I didn't like him in La Ong Dao.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I did like Om in a few a few lakorns. I was so disappointed in his acting in That lakorn with Pancake. The one shot overseas, where he got her pregnant. I was so into the storyline, but his acting was bad, it ruined the mood. After that I just don’t care for him anymore.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
My poor Bow :( Action... and with Om... NOOOOOO :crybaby2:

kaliya

sarNie Egg
Bow sure got all her bases covered with Mike, Mik, Big M to Weir and Om. The rumor with Thanwa is just a fan wish but I'm sure she'll eventually work with him and maybe Boom and Es. For the love of life, I hope she stays far away from Uncle Kelly and Vee.

kaliya

sarNie Egg
Om always gets constant work because he's close with all the main production houses at Channel 7 and most of team members are his good friends. When you collab with people you're comfortable with, you likely feel like you're there to socialize and not actual perform your duties. If someone puts him out of his comfort zone and sent him to acting workshops with Kru Ngor, I believe he could do well. No matter how underwhelming his acting is, I'd pick him over New, Vee and Kelly any day. Now those three stooges are pretty darn bad lol.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Bow look gorgeous, but Om look bloated :facepalm:. Bow has already paired with all the popular actors from ch7 already. She’s a very lucky girl.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
They should have picked Es or Mike. Om does not have the body, or even New would’ve been better than Om, cuz he’s done good action ones.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They should have picked Es or Mike. Om does not have the body, or even New would’ve been better than Om, cuz he’s done good action ones.
No New!! Haha but Mike, Es, or BigM still better than Om. The only actor she hasn’t paired with is Es.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

ch3 doesnt really have anyone p'eks besides Weir, Mik, and Porshe that actually appeal to me. They need to find some new talent soon especially since i heard Mik is enlisting in the military soon!
Oh I see. Agree

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
To me I feel like it just depends on the lakorn plot for Om. I do agree when he plays in a lot of his lakorn recently he hasn't really improved. The last lakorn I liked was him pairing up with Sammy in the Paragit Ruk Series. With that I really loved the way he expressed his love for Sammy with just his eyes. But maybe that's just me. Hahaha.