❤️[Ch7] Marn Bang Jai : Weir Sukollawat / Mookda Narinrak

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Weir looks like a sexy nerd, I love it.

I'm surprised they would want to air this so fast, especially so soon after another Weir lakorn. I wonder what he's going to be in next. I hope he gets some sort of boran lakorn where he's some sort of nobleman, Weir hasn't been in this kind of role before and it's surprising since he has been in so many lakorns yet never given that kind of role.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Weir looks like a sexy nerd, I love it.

I'm surprised they would want to air this so fast, especially so soon after another Weir lakorn. I wonder what he's going to be in next. I hope he gets some sort of boran lakorn where he's some sort of nobleman, Weir hasn't been in this kind of role before and it's surprising since he has been in so many lakorns yet never given that kind of role.
Read from an insider post on facebook that Weir might be pair up with his past KooJin in next lakorn with a familiar production team. Some people guest it's Min and with Mummai. Let's see. Just take it with a grain of salt. P.S. I also want to see more period lakorn from Ch7.

noname123

sarNie Egg
finally an intense drama of weir. I'm more of a fan of his intense roles rather than the comedy ones. The last one I watched of him where he was playing a serious character was sampathuaijai so looking forward to it.

does anyone know when it's going to start ?

Last edited:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Me too, I like him to play drama and romantic than comedy. I can not finish watching his lakorn with Stephanie because I am not quite into that lakorn.