❤️[Ch7] Marn Bang Jai : Weir Sukollawat / Mookda Narinrak

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
The second teaser is so much lighter than the first! The first was intense lol. I’m definitely excited to see this.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Just watched live ep 1, I don't know if it was my Internet or the editing (maybe due to their shortage of time) but the color just changed constantly from light to dark, kinda hurt my eyes :(
Anw Weir is still hot fine gentleman and Mookda being cute, pretty young girl (like her previous characters), but I think the mood swing of n'ek was ehh (like she just cried her eyes out and a few mmt later being witty again playing tricks on p'ek :rolleyes:)? kinda like the other couple of Noey and Euro, especially Noey, she definitely caught my eyes here.
Also that very interesting cross-over of Thisa :risas3: i just can't lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Just watched live ep 1, I don't know if it was my Internet or the editing (maybe due to their shortage of time) but the color just changed constantly from light to dark, kinda hurt my eyes :(
Anw Weir is still hot fine gentleman and Mookda being cute, pretty young girl (like her previous characters), but I think the mood swing of n'ek was ehh (like she just cried her eyes out and a few mmt later being witty again playing tricks on p'ek :rolleyes:)? kinda like the other couple of Noey and Euro, especially Noey, she definitely caught my eyes here.
I will be watching later lol. I saw the pictures of Thisa haha.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Thisa did a cameo??? Where did you watch it? CH7 does not let international fans watch their lakorns live which is annoying.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Why is channel 7 releasing their OST mvs so late now? Before they used to post them like a week or a few days ahead of the lakorn airing, now they release their mv like a week or so after the lakorn airs.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Thisa did a cameo??? Where did you watch it? CH7 does not let international fans watch their lakorns live which is annoying.
she played as p'ek dead wife and only appeared in pictures (if I'm not mistaken she also named Wan lol). I just ggl CH7 live and click the official link (I think), it's kinda lagged tho.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
I will be watching later lol. I saw the pictures of Thisa haha.
p'ek even said that no one could replace his ex-wife lol. she also named Wan and being hiso's wife with one kid, like literally crossover from Sampatan Huajai =)))

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I usually watch Ch7 lakorns on watch Lakorn.
p'ek even said that no one could replace his ex-wife lol. she also named Wan and being hiso's wife with one kid, like literally crossover from Sampatan Huajai =)))
I’ve never watched their first lakorn! So I might have to go watch it haha