❤️[Ch7] Marn Bang Jai : Weir Sukollawat / Mookda Narinrak

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
"passionate moves out of the gentleman" hahaha. it's about time tho!

Ah ha! She does indeed faint, lol. i wonder if Khun Than is gonna feel terrible after or...? secretly happy? hmmmmmm.

yal are getting more active now that there's an upcoming kiss scene LOL. i hope for many more sweet scenes between the two and mann, i'm definitely already wanting another lakorn from these two. hopefully in the future! pleaseeeeeee! the cast are so cute! i wish to see more of them on talk shows.
Yes... I was just thinking 2 nights ago that it will be great if 2 of them can come back for a sequel of this lakorn since she is still so young in her character but i know it’s impossible ...

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
MBJ cast is fun together. They are always teasing each other and seems very comfortable with each other too.

Weir here said, Mookda is the prettiest one that he's acted with if you don't count (and he started listing other n'eks like Preaw.... LOLOL)
http://instagr.am/p/CB5tYy2pwSo/
Thanks for sharing this and telling us the contents.. there’s so much publicity but for us who don’t understand Thai , this is great appreciated :)

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Some still photos from the kiss scenes. :drooling: :love: :love:

http://instagr.am/p/CB6qhLzJsGZ/
"passionate moves out of the gentleman" hahaha. it's about time tho!

Ah ha! She does indeed faint, lol. i wonder if Khun Than is gonna feel terrible after or...? secretly happy? hmmmmmm.

yal are getting more active now that there's an upcoming kiss scene LOL. i hope for many more sweet scenes between the two and mann, i'm definitely already wanting another lakorn from these two. hopefully in the future! pleaseeeeeee! the cast are so cute! i wish to see more of them on talk shows.
SHE FAINTS?!?! two kisses and she faints :confused0:.. LADA Oi LADA ~insert Soithong's imagined reaction~ lols really Soithong is only good for her reactions. I'm all for the outright sweet scenes. Like when Than rescues Lada from Sia and he grabs her and hugs her tightly after making sure she was okay. The facial expression on Than's face :love: I don't even need kiss scenes. Kiss scenes would the icing on the cake.
I want a second drama from this pairing too! I was hoping for really high ratings so we would get it soon like what happened with Maturot Loghan.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
SHE FAINTS?!?! two kisses and she faints :confused0:.. LADA Oi LADA ~insert Soithong's imagined reaction~ lols really Soithong is only good for her reactions. I'm all for the outright sweet scenes. Like when Than rescues Lada from Sia and he grabs her and hugs her tightly after making sure she was okay. The facial expression on Than's face :love: I don't even need kiss scenes. Kiss scenes would the icing on the cake.
I want a second drama from this pairing too! I was hoping for really high ratings so we would get it soon like what happened with Maturot Loghan.
Yes! I cant wait for that scene. I remember seeing it for the first time and was in total awe. He looked so disappointed in himself for even letting that perv touch her yet so relief he got there in time. T_T his expression indeed was so realistic.
Ahh, nooo. I need my kisses haha. I need more if anything lmao. But yeah, I get it too. Sweet scenes can totally sometimes be better than kisses but they don't have too many sweet scenes yet so I need my kisses more than ever. But im sure there will soon be more cause it looks like Khun Than is gonna drop a bit of his patience and bring out those "passionate" moves now since he has competition. He gotta let that boy know he's the husband. ;)

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yes! I really like Maturot Loghan... looking forward to their next lakorn.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Lmao I'm watching the scene where Than and Lada are discussing their marriage in Than's office for the first time. :risas3: The force nonchalance/thankfulness of Lada and Than's reaction is so funny. I love his facial expression. His eyes are so bugged out in disbelief at Lada's words. I can finally understand what's going on thanks to ep 6 being subbed. I thought she originally said something really harsh or the likes.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Yes! I cant wait for that scene. I remember seeing it for the first time and was in total awe. He looked so disappointed in himself for even letting that perv touch her yet so relief he got there in time. T_T his expression indeed was so realistic.
Ahh, nooo. I need my kisses haha. I need more if anything lmao. But yeah, I get it too. Sweet scenes can totally sometimes be better than kisses but they don't have too many sweet scenes yet so I need my kisses more than ever. But im sure there will soon be more cause it looks like Khun Than is gonna drop a bit of his patience and bring out those "passionate" moves now since he has competition. He gotta let that boy know he's the husband. ;)
I can definitely get behind hot kissing scenes.rscenesw
but I doubt it...Lada is still so young, definitely does not have the mindset like Mon yet. Khun Than be a dear and teach her ;):risas3:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm not even fully watching this yet, but have been looking forward to seeing Mookda and Weir pair up. Love the age gap story line and this is the perfect cast, of course, but I'm also getting like mafia falling in love with feisty young woman vibes from these two. I already want to see them paired up again lol. Those kisses! Lada's heart must be racing whenever she is close to Than when he is being gentle and sweet, I can totally see how his aggressive smooch would make her faint.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
What did Than say that is making Lada mad and Mon happy?!?!:mad: Khun Than you're not helping the situation!:BangHead:
There are 5 episodes left... Some gosh darn sweet scenes better be happening ep 11 cause I can't stand having only 1 or 2 episodes of them together.

I'm not even fully watching this yet, but have been looking forward to seeing Mookda and Weir pair up. Love the age gap story line and this is the perfect cast, of course, but I'm also getting like mafia falling in love with feisty young woman vibes from these two. I already want to see them paired up again lol. Those kisses! Lada's heart must be racing whenever she is close to Than when he is being gentle and sweet, I can totally see how his aggressive smooch would make her faint.
OMG @jjinxx join us. I was just popping in to catch Weir and Mookda and now I am totally in love with this pair. I love the age difference, height difference, size difference, hahahaha everything about these two. Next episodes should be fun.

What did Than say that is making Lada mad and Mon happy?!?!:mad: Khun Than you're not helping the situation!:BangHead:
There are 5 episodes left... Some gosh darn sweet scenes better be happening ep 11 cause I can't stand having only 1 or 2 episodes of them together.
The misunderstandings continue...
He told Lada that she can bring her "boyfriend" to the house any time she wants. He doesn't mind. :BangHead:
When Mon arrived, he said "I was just thinking about you" and Mon said "saying like this will make Lada not like my face" and he said "Fuanglada doesn't feel anything/doesn't care". :mad::sad6:

Last edited:

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
So the misunderstandings continue. He told Lada that she can bring her boyfriend to the house any time she wants. :BangHead:
When Mon arrived, he said "I was just thinking about you" and Mon said "saying like this will make Lada unhappy" and he said "she doesn't care" :mad::sad6:
OMG HE DID NOT!:mad::BangHead: Wow, this just pissed me off even more. You know what...Lada pls do bring the "boyfriend" to the house. Make Khun Than jealous and swallow his tongue for saying that. Than knows Lada is stubborn so I don't know why he's playing that type of game. It's just going to bite him in the end.

OMG HE DID NOT!:mad::BangHead: Wow, this just pissed me off even more. You know what...Lada pls do bring the "boyfriend" to the house. Make Khun Than jealous and swallow his tongue for saying that. Than knows Lada is stubborn so I don't know why he's playing that type of game. It's just going to bite him in the end.
These two will drive each other crazy this Monday. Fuanglada is already so sad from listening to Monthira's recording of Khun Than in the last episode.

I think next two episodes will be frustrating yet satisfying if the kiss happened out of jealousy.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
These two will drive each other crazy this Monday. Fuanglada is already so sad from listening to Monthira's recording of Khun Than in the last episode.

I think next two episodes will be frustrating yet satisfying if the kiss happened out of jealousy.
I did not like ep 9. It was basically Lada avoiding and ignoring Than the whole time. I'm not down for this part of the ride. Lols. Sia Nop please pop back up. :nut: Cursed to the witch, MONTIRA, for all this BS.:fighting3:

Also kind of jealous you know Thai.

I did not like ep 9. It was basically Lada avoiding and ignoring Than the whole time. I'm not down for this part of the ride. Lols. Sia Nop please pop back up. :nut: Cursed to the witch, MONTIRA, for all this BS.:fighting3:

Also kind of jealous you know Thai.
Ep.9 had the blackout scene remember? So I like THAT part. LOL