❤️[CH7] Ngao Boon (Kantana): Om Akapan/Pim Pimprapa

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, seems like she’s not getting that many projects and ch7 keep getting new actors in, it’s hard to complete with. Pim has improved on her acting so she’ll fit right in as a freelance actress. I think Min might be next, she doesn’t have any projects in queue.
Yes, crazy Ch7 keeps getting youngins so it’s sucks for the ones who are 25+.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, seems like she’s not getting that many projects and ch7 keep getting new actors in, it’s hard to complete with. Pim has improved on her acting so she’ll fit right in as a freelance actress. I think Min might be next, she doesn’t have any projects in queue.
Yes, crazy Ch7 keeps getting youngins so it’s sucks for the ones who are 25+.
Yeah too many people have left that's why they have no choice but recruit new faces. I think it's on them actually, they've played the biased card way too much. I'm not counting their favorite actors that left because it's a different case but the way they treat some of their current stars says it all. There's only a very few getting quality work and pairings constantly while for others, it's a hit or miss. It's such a pity tho bc ch7 actors are so talented and I can see lots of them shining if they're promoted well.
Pim's acting has improved so much and she has other talents with good fanbase too so she'll probably do fine wherever she decides to go. I personally think her vibes would match with one31.
Oh and this lakorn is actually interesting in a weird way haha, I'm liking it so far. I really like the relationship between pranang, maybe it's because they're already dating that it feels refreshing.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah too many people have left that's why they have no choice but recruit new faces. I think it's on them actually, they've played the biased card way too much. I'm not counting their favorite actors that left because it's a different case but the way they treat some of their current stars says it all. There's only a very few getting quality work and pairings constantly while for others, it's a hit or miss. It's such a pity tho bc ch7 actors are so talented and I can see lots of them shining if they're promoted well.
Pim's acting has improved so much and she has other talents with good fanbase too so she'll probably do fine wherever she decides to go. I personally think her vibes would match with one31.
Oh and this lakorn is actually interesting in a weird way haha, I'm liking it so far. I really like the relationship between pranang, maybe it's because they're already dating that it feels refreshing.
I do agree. When you see awards most of the actors and actresses nominated used to be from Ch7. When it comes to talent I think Ch7 sees it but they just don’t know how to take care of it in my opinion. I like Ch7 because I do think when they have a good lakorn, it’s really good. Sometimes it’s not even from the pairings, which is mainly what Ch3 focuses on. With Ch7, a lot of the times its cause the storyline and execution is done very well. It just sucks a lot of their stars do not stay. Aum and Weir aren’t leaving because that’s their favs but other than that they do not have too many older stars. I mean Yui just left them and she’s been there forever and won a lot of awards for them.

I was excited for an Om lakorn but this doesn't look convincing. I kinda don't like Pim's acting after watching her lakorn with Boom. I think its her cry which is a deal breaker for me since she cries and mourns so much here

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
This movie is surprisingly interesting to me. Lol. & I don’t even like Om all that much. I like Pimmy. She’s a good actress to me. But what I’m wondering is the relationship between Wor and the monk. I think I have a clue already. I hope it doesn’t take too long to be revealed.