❤️[CH7] Peek Hong (Dida) : BigM Krittarit/Preaw Tussaneeya

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Decided to watch this lakorn cause i heard it has slap and kiss, aggressive and mean p’ek, revenge, and kidnapping in this and those are all my faves haha Who doesn’t love a good slap and kiss? Just caught up with all three episodes and I can definitely say I liked what I’ve saw so far. Preaw and BigM for sure have SIZZLING chemistry going on. Their acting and chemistry is selling this lakorn so far. It’s honestly kind of weird how infatuated the p’ek is with the n’ek since she hasn’t done anything for him to be so freaking stalkerish towards her besides be pretty but I’m not really mad at it :risas3: Like it’s just so funny how much he follows her around, he doesn’t realize how much he likes her even though he tries so hard to be mean to her. Imagine how it will be when she finally gets him in typical p’ek revenge mode! Can’t wait! Also I find it cute that Preaw’s character is already day dreaming about him. Some people are wondering and confused about why she likes him so much even though he’s just been mean and jerky to her the whole time but I think that’s precisely the reason why she likes him. All these other guys instantly fall for her and would fall at her feet if she told them to and he is the only one who doesn’t show her any attention or tries so hard to be nice to her.

Anyways, am I the only one who freaking loves Preaw’s wardrobe and styling in this! She looks so beautiful and classy in each episode. Suits her a lot. And also everytime preaw smiles, she reminds me of Prang. She’s grown prettier in this lakorn.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
This is a type of lakorn that you watch and complain and watch. :pancarta: The rating will definitely go up slowly. In spite of the criticisms, I want to praise Dida for their consistently good OST for all their lakorn (same for DaraVDO). I also can't wait to listen to Big M's OST. From a snippet, it already sounds great.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 1 was good. I hope the leads get a happy ending because right now the ML is a jerk to the FL wow.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
oh gawd today's ep was so draggy. almost drained out with Mek and Prang's mess :rolleyes:
and the sudden love lines from n'ek, their chemistry were good even tho just imagination...but i don't understand why they put that scene. i thought she just had a crush on him not major one-sided love? noooo mixed feelings :facepalm: why the Wednesday episode is always like this :(
Linin's fancy clothes were one of few good things today. also its n'ek turn to follow p'ek everywhere haha, their jealousy of each other is cute :> Tinnapat is back at his grumpy self again.

also that flash of the two riding motorboat together are Tin and Linin right? too fast i didn't catch it.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Linin's imaginations lol. Honestly, it felt so weird seeing Linin and Tin being peaceful for a few minutes. Not used to it at all lol. But ofc, they go back to arguing right after. Looks like Tin finds an excuse to kiss Linin tomorrow. He will be a lil satisfy now that he got to kiss her haha.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 4 was okay. Pranang's scenes were good but the imagination scene was a bit weird, weird to see them nice to each other to be exact haha. Girlie is having a huge crush on him lol. They portrait the jealousy very well. Mek and Prang's scenes were uncomfortable to watch, their acting was a bit stiff to be honest. Anyway today we're gonna get to see a kiss hehe

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Decided to watch this lakorn cause i heard it has slap and kiss, aggressive and mean p’ek, revenge, and kidnapping in this and those are all my faves haha Who doesn’t love a good slap and kiss? Just caught up with all three episodes and I can definitely say I liked what I’ve saw so far. Preaw and BigM for sure have SIZZLING chemistry going on. Their acting and chemistry is selling this lakorn so far. It’s honestly kind of weird how infatuated the p’ek is with the n’ek since she hasn’t done anything for him to be so freaking stalkerish towards her besides be pretty but I’m not really mad at it :risas3: Like it’s just so funny how much he follows her around, he doesn’t realize how much he likes her even though he tries so hard to be mean to her. Imagine how it will be when she finally gets him in typical p’ek revenge mode! Can’t wait! Also I find it cute that Preaw’s character is already day dreaming about him. Some people are wondering and confused about why she likes him so much even though he’s just been mean and jerky to her the whole time but I think that’s precisely the reason why she likes him. All these other guys instantly fall for her and would fall at her feet if she told them to and he is the only one who doesn’t show her any attention or tries so hard to be nice to her.

Anyways, am I the only one who freaking loves Preaw’s wardrobe and styling in this! She looks so beautiful and classy in each episode. Suits her a lot. And also everytime preaw smiles, she reminds me of Prang. She’s grown prettier in this lakorn.
I just started this with my parents and we like it lol! We just finished episode one! My mom kept saying what did she do to him? Why does he keep following her around?! Lol he doesn’t even have any real reason to hate her to be honest! I think Preaws outfits are so pretty in here too! She looks good! I definitely will be back in here to write my ideas haha. This is my type of lakorn for sure.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 2 why is the ML so mad at the FL (Do they have a past maybe?) and he keeps following her were ever she goes.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
seem like more kisses next week. their childish attitude towards each other is cute and hilarious. totally cannot imagine when the revenge begins. one weird thing is that Tin had been there all the time helping her but she cannot recognize him under the mask? his voice is so obvious lol.
also Linin accepting Pong's proposal but imagining him as Tin is kinda selfish :( even when hes just a side character

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awwwww Linin loves Tinapat so much, she’s willing to do almost anything just to get his attention. She even pretended to accidentally hit the video call button just to see his face. It’s so cute how eager she gets waiting for him to call. At this point I’m used to all the random fantasy scenes because it’s really just a manifestation of Tin and Linin’s inner feelings for one another. Linin is pretty pitiful, she thinks that her feelings are so one sided that in order to get an ounce of anything from Tin, she has to imagine it. That’s probably why she accepts yet another marriage proposal, both times are to try to get a reaction from Tinapat, she’ll take as much as she can get from him. Geez Tinapat, you say you'll never feel anything for Linin, why you gotta force kiss her like that haha. I feel bad for Pong, he’s such an innocent sweetie pie, I don’t want him to dieeee.

Yeah Linin, you go girl, call out Mac for what he did to Prang, as well as Bantoon for wanting her as a mistress while he still had a wife.

I like that episode 5 shows a more playful version of both Tin and Linin as Tin is playing the masked mystery man I think we forget that Linin is pretty young and she’s lived a rough life, she wants to have fun and enjoy her life. That’s why she doesn’t want to have anything to do with Por Liang Amnart’s work, I mean if I were in her shoes I wouldn’t want to stress myself out learning to take over the company, imma have fun and make use of my fortune and do things that I couldn’t do as a poor orphan. Linin is so cute where she pretends to have an accent and says that Tin is her retarded brother haha. The scenes where Linin and Tin are listening to their maids talk on the phone is hilarious. I also love the scene where Linin and Tinapat are in the car and they are bickering with one another and Tin is like hit me and we both die, then proceeds to take his hands off the steering wheel. Whenever BigM and Preaw stare at each other, it is so intense, you can see how much their characters want each other. The part where they stare at each other in the hotel lobby is so electric, Tin himself can’t even stand it so he has to pretend to drop something.

I’m surprised Nuch has lasted this long, can she just die already? I’m so tired of her stupidity with Sirot.

Last edited: