❤️[CH7] Phao Khon(Coliseum): Kem Hussawee/Cartoon Natcha/Chanapol Sataya/Yanissa Diratorn

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This is airing May 14th. This production has good editing and what not but I wished Kem didn’t have to be loyal to them. I know his first Lakorns were big hits with them so he’s like their child now. I think his next lakorn is going to be with them again. I want to see him slowly move away from actions. Want him to pair up with Preaw or Prapye in a romantic drama or comedy.
http://instagr.am/p/COSy7evghCf/

Last edited:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
... I swear every teaser that ch7 released of this drama... kem’s voice makes me cringe... :fighting3:... idk... it’s the tone that he speaks in... lmao. He really needs to work on his voice tone when he acts. No hate... I like Kem too. Lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
... I swear every teaser that ch7 released of this drama... kem’s voice makes me cringe... :fighting3:... idk... it’s the tone that he speaks in... lmao. He really needs to work on his voice tone when he acts. No hate... I like Kem too. Lol
I’m so used to his voice now, I think I’ve just come to accept it lol. He really has a crappy voice haha. He has worked on it a lot from his first start but definitely need lots of work still. I just feel like tone and voice is something that people can’t change that quick. Takes lots of time.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Kem doesn’t have a nice manly tone when he speak. You just needs to get use to it. Tor is another one that has that weird tone in his voice, but he has the acting chops to back it up. Kem needs more acting lessons in order to get better.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I forgot about Tor too. Another one is Mario and I like him a lot too but his voice isn’t manly either.
Here is the OST. They used a real romantic song actually. That song belongs with a period or romantic lakorn lol. Weird they used it for this haha.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This first episode also trend onlin.
http://instagr.am/p/CO3IVboL604/
That’s awesome for both lakorns. Sad Bow never paired up with Kem tbh. Both their lakorns are airing the same time but it’s not them together. I saw Bow said that her and Kem can play a movie together on P’Ning’s live haha. I’d watch. They both have funny personalities.
Loving their matching red and black outfits during the promotional activities.
http://instagr.am/p/CO2FsyNtKT0/
Yeah, liked their outfits. Didn’t think all four would match though lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That’s awesome for both lakorns. Sad Bow never paired up with Kem tbh. Both their lakorns are airing the same time but it’s not them together. I saw Bow said that her and Kem can play a movie together on P’Ning’s live haha. I’d watch. They both have funny personalities.

Yeah, liked their outfits. Didn’t think all four would match though lol.
Right! Bow and Kem would have made a good pairing, they would be the jokester couple. Yeah, I saw that clip of them live chatting with Ning. They said that Bow spilled the beans about Kem dating an actress from ch3. They were just joking around and having fun.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Never a fan of action..will watch cuz Kem..oh aunty(me - lol)..yes actress is pretty. I just wish an actress take on action genre seriously. Would love to see a kick ass female action hero. Like Korean actress Ha Ji Won. She owns it!! The action fighting scenes are ok...will try to catch up on episodes. Has a bit of comedy but not understanding the language so not really sure what is going on. Are both main leads undercover to infiltrate the bad guys now?

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Really trying to watch this Lakorn for Kem but I really hate that this production has really made Kem their own. And I know it’s for the ratings and buzz. Yeah, the rating for this is actually decent/good but it’s the same old thing. Hope after the one with Hana, he can slowly free away from them. As a Kem fan, it really does pmo because Kem brings lots of buzz and fans but they give him crap like this. His fans can only take so much of the same stuff. No one can improve with the same production and roles.

And the people that always say Kem is a fav child, I thought the same but now I beg to differ. Clearly not when they keep giving him stuff like this that has no room for his improvement. He still needs to improve in a lot of areas but clearly can’t do it with these type of roles. I saw people writing his manager like why is he in a role like this again and his manager said, we only get what the channel gives us. I will say Kem is nice for never complaining and continuing to do his work. I mean he’s still a newbie so it’s good to stay humble and thankful but for goodness sakes, he’s having a FOURTH lakorn with them when he’s only been acting for a couple years and has like less than 10 Lakorns.

Okay, I’m done ranting but seriously, hope they don’t waste his potential just for action ratings. If Channel 7 was smart, they would have used his rising stardom to give him a good upcoming big project. Plus, all the tweets and buzz for this Lakorn isn’t for the genre but cause his fans are loyal. So coliseum needs to stop thinking it’s cause people like actions and their lakorns. It purely to support Kem. :pancarta: I’m patiently waiting for him to pair up with Prapye or Preaw in a non action lakorn. Or even do a movie with Bow since they aren’t on the same channel anymore lol. I know that one sounds a bit more rare to happen but just wishful thinking.

Last edited:

Pennie 1945

sarNie Egg
Cartoon wasn’t very good I seen a couple of clips where Kem had to show her the moves before starting the day and there was no chemistry between them at all I felt sorry for Kem because she pulled him down a bit I don’t think he done his best it was almost like he didn’t want to be there, Cartoon is going to be in another lakoen but not as lead actress also How is going to be female lead but can’t remember the male lead I don’t know if you know but Kem and Mookda are in a relationship since So Wayree or maybe before.