❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Pancada

sarNie Egg
Thailand's hottest couple in 2020

Parin looked at Mita with such desire that you could see that he took off her clothes just by looking.

I just know that So Wayree needs to win several awards.

And Kem and Mook have to win every couple prize they have. Intense, strong and natural chemistry like the one that these two have ... Only one couple every three / four years that you can have. There are many couples with good chemistry, but strong and natural chemistry like Kem and Mook is rare to find.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Whattttttt??? Omg really? Wow it's so cool that they're very friendly with each other. It must have been a long time ago because I don't see any awkwardness between them.
http://instagr.am/p/CFFecDMhfVH/ The party isn't over yet hehe
Yes, they used to date back in the day. I remember when I was younger, they were a couple. I actually found a picture of them together when they were younger on his sharerice page.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
what are we missing about? can you ple tell us. i think mookda and kem are getting to know each other state but she do not want to confirm their relationship yet beca they are still young and in inter tainment they often use the word close friend.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finished the ending. Wow, I’m so glad they hit every detail. I’m so glad Parin could come to good terms with his dad. Their scenes together made me emotional.
I loved the scene when Parin and Mitra went to the doctor check up. So cute how daddy was so anxious. Pranangs had some very cute scenes. So glad they dedicated the last three episodes for us to see the cuteness. They really were a couple that were super in love. I also loved P’Nino haha. He was funny and added some laughter to these last episodes. I like Chane and Kawina’s scenes as well. They had funny and cute ending scenes.
Overall, I REALLY enjoyed this lakorn. This production did awesome and I’m excited to see what they will make in the future. Glad I got to discuss this lakorn with everyone as well. It was a fun month watching this lakorn! Until next time!

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
View attachment 39034
have we missed something? I think we sure have.
I think that was only for pictures and stills advertising at the beginning. Those were the only times I’ve seen these poses. They had so many good looking fitting pictures. I’ll be rewatching So Wayree since it will probably be a while until there’s another lakorn that gets me hooked like this one. They just did such a good job with this one. The previews for the upcoming ones on all the channels haven’t really caught my interest yet.

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I think that was only for pictures and stills advertising at the beginning. That was the only times I’ve seen these poses. They had so many good looking fitting pictures. I’ll be rewatching So Wayree since it will probably be a while until there’s another lakorn that gets me hooked like this one. They just did such a good job with this one. The previews for the upcoming ones on all the channels haven’t really caught my interest yet.
Same I'm having a hard time moving on as well. Probably I'll rewatch it or some romcom to heal my heart haha.
Lol guys look at this gif :risas3: Oh Kem~

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
He's so funny lol. Have you watched their cooking episode? It was funny and cute haha. She was cooking southern food since she’s from the south of Thailand and he cooked Isan food since he’s from the Isan provinces.
I haven't watched the whole thing but I watched some cut scenes. He's hilarious hahahaha. Has Kem ever played an isaan role yet? he would be perfect for it, they need someone new bc they've used Weir in that role way too much. Imma need them to reunite in a romcom real quick after that gif haha.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't watched the whole thing but I watched some cut scenes. He's hilarious hahahaha. Has Kem ever played an isaan role yet? he would be perfect for it, they need someone new bc they've used Weir in that role way too much. Imma need them to reunite in a romcom real quick after that gif haha.
No, I don’t think he has. In Hiso Saorn, he spoke it in a few scenes but not the whole lakorn. This video of him speaking and singing Isan is funny lol. I definitely could see him in a romcom speaking Isan! Like a Poo Bao Indy type of lakorn. I noticed a lot of Ch7’s peks are all Isan lol. Weir, BigM, Mike, Kem, Euro. Like dang, they have all the Isan peks lol.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
JUST HAVE TO SAY: WHAT A JOURNEY!!! It's been a long time since a lakorn has kept me so hooked on the story itself. It really was worth the wait since the announcement of the lakorn adaptation. Really. For me, it was a good production as a whole. I saw great improvements in Mook's and Kem's acting abilities, P'Ning's conducting/producing style really made them shine here. Kudos to the whole team, the wardrobe, role characterization, script, soundtrack, speed. Everything felt on point. Of course, nothing is perfect, but the show worked pretty well at the end of the day. I liked everything, even if the beginning was somewhat "strange", it made sense to the story (considering it is a novel/lakorn).
IT WAS A GREAT PLEASURE SHARING THIS TIME WITH YOU ALL HERE. First time I interact so much here in the forum. Great spazzing with you. I'm gonna miss this!
Lots of love!!!:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: