❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
I think the whole kissing thing is also both the production company and the actors/actresses choices. I remember in Marn Bang Jai, Weir was told he had to do a fake kiss scene, which was rare for him. He even commented about it in a BTS. That’s what the director/production wanted. We all know Weir usually does real kisses and Mookda doesn’t shy away from them too. I think they might have only had 1 maybe 2 real kisses in that lakorn...during one of the imagination scenes.
I hated and still hate that decision! Why would you not have real kisses? The darn 2nd lead couples got one and it was way spicier than any of the actual leads' kisses. Like ughh it still upsets me to this day.
Glad to see many kisses for So Wayree. Lots more FIN moments here too.

Ania

sarNie Egg
When it comes to kisses, the situation in lakorns is very similar to that of Turkish TV series. And I am just as confused here as to why is it OK to show so much violence, abuse towards women, but suddenly it's not OK to show two people in love kissing each other? I know it's probably partly a cultural thing, but IMO if you're an actor and you're playing a role you should be able to do whatever the role requires (within reason of course). It's really unnatural to be watching a great love story when the couple doesn't even kiss. I get censoring love/sex scenes, that I find understandable, even though after years of watching American and European shows I'm used to a lot (maybe too much) sex on screen. But kisses? It's just ridiculous when two people in love only kiss on the forehead or the cheek :p At least for me it's weird too watch, but after some years with Turkish TV shows I am more used to it than some time ago.

Maybloo71

sarNie Egg
From the bugaboo listings, it seems that so wayree is tops, but did it hit the double digit ratings? Kem said something about his abs if they get double digit...

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
it's got 8.1 for the ending and on the top 5 list for this year.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Loved the ending!!! Everything about the lakorn was so perfect!! They finally let Mookdas hair down at the last of the episode lol I kind of wish she had more hairstyles but I can see where the stylist and director were coming from to show she was a fierce baddy! Lol. Anyways I don’t think I have shipped a couple hard like this in a long time!! The feeeels. I need another lakorn from them! I was thinking if they do a period lakorn I’d def be happy cause their style and looks are well suited!! Lol and omg the wedding pics of them were so dang cute!! Props to production and everything I am still spazzing lol

Vico

sarNie Adult
The only thing I disliked about the ending is that I think Pam wasn’t punished harshly enough for what she’s done.
Otherwise, I hope members of this team will be reunited.
I think that the biggest reason why this drama was this incredible was because the whole team (writers, director, producers and casting) were just flawless in their works !

ABG

sarNie Egg
Like many here, I enjoyed watching this. I started late as I prefer to binge watch. This is my second time watching Kem. He has so much potential to be ch 7's top actor like Weir. I remember when I first saw Weir in Wong wian Hua jai, and now he's a top actor. I'm also looking forward to the remake with Now and Porsche.

I think Kem is still young. It's cute that his mum goes with him to events. I watched a video where Mookda praised Kem as hard working and he doesn't play on his phone like others. I know many actors come from average families or maybe even below average (income), so I hope Kem becomes successful, stays humble and can save for his retirement. Yes, I'm old. I started watching lakorn in the 90's as a young kid. It's strange to see how some of the actors I grew up watching have returned to the screen playing as a parent!

ABG

sarNie Egg
The only thing I disliked about the ending is that I think Pam wasn’t punished harshly enough for what she’s done.
Otherwise, I hope members of this team will be reunited.
I think that the biggest reason why this drama was this incredible was because the whole team (writers, director, producers and casting) were just flawless in their works !
I like that Pam went to jail. Usually in a lakorn, they just kill everyone off.

I thought everyone portrayed their characters well. I liked them all, except for Traitot's bf. I forgot his name already. I feel bad for Pam and Traitot. Big did great as a dad. I was thinking throughout the lakorn that Big and Kem make a handsome father and son duo!

ABG

sarNie Egg
Btw, what is the 2nd part about? In the ending episode, Parin tells Gun he might meet someone soon. Is the next chapter about Gun's love now?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Btw, what is the 2nd part about? In the ending episode, Parin tells Gun he might meet someone soon. Is the next chapter about Gun's love now?
Yes, the second part is of Gun. He actually ends up with Parin’s half sister. His dad has another mistress. Also, I’m glad Kem and Mook are still hanging. They went to eat earlier with P’Ning and they have an event together soon.