❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Pancada

sarNie Egg
I was thinking...this video is from the wedding with Traitot, isn't it?

View attachment 39012
So this photo is from that day too since the female twin is wearing the same dress!

What's going to happen on that day?
Prin will stop the wedding and reunite with Mitta? Or she'll marry Traitot?

I'm getting tired of waiting to see them together and happy :crybaby2:

I need spoiler to go on living :worship2: :nut:
Yes, this photo seems to be at Mita's wedding with the traitor, something will probably happen at this wedding but I can't really imagine what it could be. I don't know if Parin is going to stop the wedding, maybe he'll kiss Mita and her dad will end up seeing him and end up in the hospital. I know this wedding looks like it's going to be bombastic, it's very difficult to find So Wayree spoilers in general.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
really pity Kem for taking all those real slaps from Mookda, her hands are small but full force lol. in other slapkiss I watched, they might kiss for real but not the slap? I think one of the reasons Kem and Mookda become more comfortable with each other was due to the real deal in shooting like this haha. and must admit that their offscreen interaction is really sthg, knowing well that those are mostly for pr but I always smile like a dumb watching those clips :facepalm:

anw I saw them filming again today, maybe retakes or more scenes added? I mean I wouldn't mind if they made it to 20 eps with the last 4 full of pranang lovey dovey scenes :worship2: I'm excited for ep 10 but they're also ending in 2 weeks :( that's hard to accept I'm so attached now

Pancada

sarNie Egg
really pity Kem for taking all those real slaps from Mookda, her hands are small but full force lol. in other slapkiss I watched, they might kiss for real but not the slap? I think one of the reasons Kem and Mookda become more comfortable with each other was due to the real deal in shooting like this haha. and must admit that their offscreen interaction is really sthg, knowing well that those are mostly for pr but I always smile like a dumb watching those clips :facepalm:

anw I saw them filming again today, maybe retakes or more scenes added? I mean I wouldn't mind if they made it to 20 eps with the last 4 full of pranang lovey dovey scenes :worship2: I'm excited for ep 10 but they're also ending in 2 weeks :( that's hard to accept I'm so attached now
@hhsl9407

Yes. It looks like Ning decided to add some scenes

I'm really happy with that, I love this lakorn very much, I don't like how the relationship happened in the beginning but I ended up falling in love with Lakorn during the episodes, I hope the cast doesn't lose their friendship over the years.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
This is one of the few lakorn about which we barrely have spoilers. Everybody wants to know what will happen in the wedding of doom (this is our truck of doom). Do you think we will have the ceremony in ep 10 or 11?

Last edited:

Pancada

sarNie Egg
This is one of the few lakorn about which we barrely have spoilers. Everybody wants to know what will happen in the wedding of doom (this is our truck of doom). Do you think we will have the ceremony in ep 10 or 11?
@milaneves
Probably in episode 11, I think episode 10 will focus on Parin and Mita with the twins, then when Parin's father receives the video of it, hell starts because he will probably go after Mita's father and show it to him, with I'm sure he will say that Mita seduced Parin to betray the company

Monavampir

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone! Thank you for keeping this chat alive! It helps to wait until new episode! I even starting to like thai language:) I noticed that Mookda and Kem are always together in the breaks, it is so sweet. I think Kem is very shy , his ears are often red during their romantic scenes. I doubt he will say anything to Mookda during shooting, may be afterwards, but I cannt notice his interest towards her. And he probably never had relationships before, soi it feels special. Reminds me of a couple from Meteor Garden, apparently they were in love.,

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
(OFF TOPIC) But I don't know where to ask (55555)
Thai artists that under contract with channels get to have normal interactions with artists under other channels? I know very little about Thai entertainment industry, but from the littleI know, I barely see, for example, Ch7 stars interacting with Ch3 stars, or OneHD.

Sorry for asking here (and about this matters, is there a specific thread in AsianFuse?)

Vico

sarNie Adult
Thai artists that under contract with channels get to have normal interactions with artists under other channels? I know very little about Thai entertainment industry, but from the littleI know, I barely see, for example, Ch7 stars interacting with Ch3 stars, or OneHD.

Sorry for asking here (and about this matters, is there a specific thread in AsianFuse?)
From what I know, there’s no specific rule forbidding actors from different channels to have any kind of relationship. For example, Weir Sukollawat has always worked for Channel 7 and Bella Ranee always worked for Channel 3 and yet, they’ve been together for 8 years now.
But we don’t often get to see that because if actors work for different channels, they can hardly see or meet each other, so I think it would be hard to build any lasting relationship (Weir and Bella met when they shot a movie - I don’t remember the title -, that’s why they got closer, but this kind of case is pretty rare)
That’s why actors don’t usually date or interact when they’re from different channels, at least I think (if I’m wrong, please correct me).

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid

You could ask in the various news. :) There are some interactions. Sometimes they are at events together. I know some are friends with one another. Preaw and Bella travel together at times. They also can star in movies. Ter. Sammy, and Pope have a movie together coming soon and they are all from different channels.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`

A lot of actors and actresses from different channels are friends. They might not interact publicly (like they won't be seen together in an interview) but they'll hang out outside of work.

eyesonyou

sarNie Egg
Can anyone tell me what shows Kem and Mookda have been on together to promote this? I'm not familiar if ch7 does any variety shows for lakorn promotion like ch3 does.