❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Samee I normally enjoy angst and misunderstanding so much but here every time they're suffering, it's like I'm suffering too :sad6: seems like after tomorrow episode things gonna get easier for pranang! Go bring them on I'm ready for finfin moments :naughty2:
Oh in other news, Kem's having an event on Sep 9, which means he's gonna get interviewed too. God bless him because he's gonna get hit with dating questions lol

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Oh in other news, Kem's having an event on Sep 9, which means he's gonna get interviewed too. God bless him because he's gonna get hit with dating questions lol
lol they seem to have to deal with these kinds of dating questions all the time when the chemistry came out too well and they got more attention from the public. personally I enjoyed watching their offscreen interaction but not to the extent that pushing them to do it for fanservice. Kem and Mookda both look so shy when being asked about dating questions, I mean it's maybe good for fan's hearts but those questions shouldn't be asked all the time. Thai reporters are always so straightforward, I just love-hate that trait of them :rolleyes:

I'm just hoping Kem and Mookda still keep the close relationship after the lakorn ends. they look so good together but I don't see anything much more than them being friends now so fingerscross for their reunion in another lakorn :>

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
lol they seem to have to deal with these kinds of dating questions all the time when the chemistry came out too well and they got more attention from the public. personally I enjoyed watching their offscreen interaction but not to the extent that pushing them to do it for fanservice. Kem and Mookda both look so shy when being asked about dating questions, I mean it's maybe good for fan's hearts but those questions shouldn't be asked all the time. Thai reporters are always so straightforward, I just love-hate that trait of them :rolleyes:

I'm just hoping Kem and Mookda still keep the close relationship after the lakorn ends. they look so good together but I don't see anything much more than them being friends now so fingerscross for their reunion in another lakorn :>
Yeah I wish them all the best too, whether they'll date or not is the thing of the future. For now, I love seeing their interactions. Hoping for a reunion first.
Yes Thai interviewers are too straightforward and their questions are tough and tricky at the same time. I think every dara is prepared to handle those questions since once they're dating, they will have to face it all the time. But I've grown to normalize it because it literally happens to EVERYONE, from old couple like WeirBella to new couple like MikBow. Now I would be grateful if they didn't press them to marry let alone asking about their dating lives haha

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup they would look absolutely gorgeous and adorable :love:

Oh I thought I was the only one lol. Don't get me wrong I like Na but I can't feel her romance with Chen. I feel their bromance more haha. I think Boss has better romantic chemistry with Gookgiik.
Gun now has become such a good friend. It feels refreshing to not hate him haha. What he said about raising Pim alone in the beginning is touching.
Pam's causing trouble again :crybaby2:
GookGiik even has chemistry with Kem no matter how b.tchy her character is. Na and Chen look forced

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup they would look absolutely gorgeous and adorable :love:

Oh I thought I was the only one lol. Don't get me wrong I like Na but I can't feel her romance with Chen. I feel their bromance more haha. I think Boss has better romantic chemistry with Gookgiik.
Gun now has become such a good friend. It feels refreshing to not hate him haha. What he said about raising Pim alone in the beginning is touching.
Pam's causing trouble again :crybaby2:
GookGiik even has chemistry with Kem no matter how b.tchy her character is. Na and Chen look forced
Funny thing is I watched their FB Live today and P'Nino said originally they weren't suppose to end up together. They decided to change it because they said they felt chemistry within their characters and between them. Bosc and Mint have known each other for a while now. I know that they have known each other because they were signed to the same company or something. I forgot what it was exactly. I do agree that I feel like they're more bros in this lakorn if anything haha.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finished today’s episode. I HATE Pam. Literally don’t feel bad for her at all. She literally has mental issues that need to be fixed lolz. The first half was awesome, after they left the resort I didn’t feel that way anymore lol. Can’t wait till Parin comes and ruins the wedding tomorrow haha. Kawina just needs to go ahead and beat Pam now or Khun Ying come back please haha.

The scene I really liked today was Parin with the kids when they were telling him they don’t know who their dad is. So sad and emotional. Kem’s nose was even running haha. I loved when Mitra came into the room as well to get the kids. Of course Parin always has to insert himself and tried helping lol. Also, funny when he almost called himself dad and everyone’s faces haha. The kid scenes were super cute. Pranangs had intense scenes and also cute/funny scenes to me. I mean they weren’t really funny but just nek’s irritated face each time was cute and funny.

Anyways, tomorrow please less Pam, more pranangs. I Lowkey also hope P’Ning gets rid of the scene where Pam pretends to sleep with Parin!!! Please get rid of that lolz!

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
I did say I hate angst but only the misunderstandings caused by Pam :BangHead: I'd rather see more moments like this of Parin and Mita, with tears flow and emotions poured out, heartbreaking but it's a direct confession from both of them. also how Parin doesn't want to let go of Mita :crybaby2: sounding bipolar but this is the kind of angst I'm rooting for :worship2: I have my tissues already for the kneeling begging scene of Parin today.

Kem and Mookda complemented each other so well in such scenes, their eyes acting and how they deliver their lines :clap: bless the new gen of ch7, they have bright future.

back to my daily nerve: maybe I'm too into it but I feel so scared every time Mita is put under pressure or trying to do sthg harsh herself haha she's literally pregnant in her first stage. last ep she floated in the sea and now she's kicking Parin's ass with full force, also the fact that she's on her heels all the time, preach to strong mom lmao