❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 1: Duang Jai Kabot (Michael Pattaradet/Now Tisanart)

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
i really want now to act in the lakorn salimanee the one that kob act as princess, i am sure she will be very good at it, and i hope now will continue staying with ch7.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
It's been brought quite to my attention of people asking, messaging me, whether it's for good intention or you want me to drop it but whatever maybe the case, I'm going to say it here. I normally don't respond to commenters unless I'm fed up and it's to that point.

To the people watching with subs, I'm not putting a gun to your head telling you to watch it from me only. If you feel comfortable watching from them, you like their fast release, by all means, watch it from them. Don't come into my personal space, telling me another team is subbing it. Like what's your point? Yeah its double the work but that shouldn't be your problem to worry about. To the ones that do have good intentions, thank you but don't worry about me. I can handle it.

Happy watching :icon12:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
It's been brought quite to my attention of people asking, messaging me, whether it's for good intention or you want me to drop it but whatever maybe the case, I'm going to say it here. I normally don't respond to commenters unless I'm fed up and it's to that point.

To the people watching with subs, I'm not putting a gun to your head telling you to watch it from me only. If you feel comfortable watching from them, you like their fast release, by all means, watch it from them. Don't come into my personal space, telling me another team is subbing it. Like what's your point? Yeah its double the work but that shouldn't be your problem to worry about. To the ones that do have good intentions, thank you but don't worry about me. I can handle it.

I don’t need sub, but I’ve seen other lakorn subbing from other websites and I want to say yours are really good. If I had to recommend subbed lakorns to my friends who need sub - I would recommend yours in a heartbeat. Btw - anyone that can sub Buddhist prayers like you did for HJLPC- :worship2:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

I’ll definitely be watching from you only!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't need subbing either...

I do appreciate ppl who sub.

I use to translate some lakorn before and it is tedious hard work...

I'm really enjoying this lakorn...love the pra'nang banter and nk is bad ass

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yes, we should truly be thankful for subbers. They don't have to, but they do! :')

I like episode 2 a bit more than episode 1. To be quite honest, I feel like there's something missing from both Michael and Now or really, the cast... And the lakorn itself... Idk. Hopefully that disappears soon. Pasu, oh my. He's such a playful person, haha. Did not expect that. I'm so excited to learn about the connection between both stories though!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So Louise isn't her fiancee....her "cousin" is...

Urg....louise character is pissing me off....although maggie and him together is funny sometime....lol like when she pretends to faint and when she tripped him

Mike mom is the typical annoying thai mom....urg

Everytime I see pra'nang in the room/bed....my mind wanders to....oooo...just make a BABY already!

I don't like how nk is not confident he won't abandon her...even maggi who barely knows him is confident he won't abandon her like what louise said...

I like that the kiss *peck * was simple and sweet and they didn't linger so it didn't seem weird....

Can't wait for the wkn...I hope they don't have too much angst and distant....

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I wish they didn't have the misunderstandings of mike and louise.... it's soo played out....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Haven't seen the latest episodes but already saw kisses! So fast, haha.
It has to develop fast because his mom..her fiancee...louise will cause conflict

Also in a life and dying situation...emotions are high...

They better not have too much misunderstanding and angst....I need my leads together hahaha

It seems an attack will happen and he will save her on his bike

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
At last Someone has said it ! Her visual in shitty Kularb Len Fai and her horror lakorn with one-expression New are just to die for. Everytime I see her I want her to play with an actor like New Chaiyyapol or my Cinnamon roll Tre or any of those One31 nice batch of Thai actors newbies.
Yaya is pretty but I think actresses like Mai Davika (edgier and cute) Matt Peeranee, Patricia Good (with their nice bodies and great legs), Now T (with her classical Thai appeal and warmth), Baifern P and Baifern A even Sammy are prettier to me.
Yaya & Kim are overhyped. They’re not that pretty. Js. I mean, they are don’t get me wrong, but to me they’re not breathtaking or catch my attention as much as other actresses do. I think I only watched their first movie ever made (the one with the 4 siblings). After that, I’ve never watched their movies again.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
The bad guy chasing the princess is annoying looking to me. Like he’s so ugly. Lol. Cant stand his face.