❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. my burst! read it wrong. lol. I'll probably such playing the piano. all I know how to play is mary had a little lamb. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dat was da first song i was taught LOL but they didn't call it mary had a little lamb. it was either dat song or 3 blind mice lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahah. 3 blind mice & mary had a little lamb do sound the same. :lol: never noticed it!

You know what else is cool, just the idea of having a piano in the house is cool! An all white one. :D So when people come over they can drool over it & when they ask you to play, I'll tell them, "psh... it's only a decoration of the house... not for playing!" LMAO.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAHA like how they do in lakorn LMAO oh my lord my grandpa put in da documentary dvd again. i hope dat lady voice don't come up. i closed my door lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAHAHAHA like how they do in lakorn LMAO oh my lord my grandpa put in da documentary dvd again. i hope dat lady voice don't come up. i closed my door lol
:lol: you read my mind! Never play it, just have it for display. hahaha.

ohhh... shivers... make sure you blast some music so you don't hear it! :mellow:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO i was just watchin note udom dat one stand up comedian "rap" in khmer and hindi LOL he so damn FUNNY. he even made his own beat LOL

oh my brother was just on facebook and we was lookin at pix of dis kid we knew when we lived in MN and he all ghetto fab now LOL he was rich ever since he was born and he actin like he ghetto and shiet. and he raps LOL when his song came up i just bust out laughing LOL he's so cute though but HAHA it's too funny lol he probably think he so sexy LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO i was just watchin note udom dat one stand up comedian "rap" in khmer and hindi LOL he so damn FUNNY. he even made his own beat LOL

oh my brother was just on facebook and we was lookin at pix of dis kid we knew when we lived in MN and he all ghetto fab now LOL he was rich ever since he was born and he actin like he ghetto and shiet. and he raps LOL when his song came up i just bust out laughing LOL he's so cute though but HAHA it's too funny lol he probably think he so sexy LOL
hahah. Note Udom is sooo hilarious! Reminds me of Jackie Chan. :lol:

OMG. he's rich but he thinks he's ghetto? LMAO. Reminds me of what's that movie... Malibu's most wanted with Jamie Kennedy. :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO i remember dat movie hahahaaaa. i like how note just tells stories bout his life. he makes it real funny. he was talkin bout his family and he was speaking chinese and da audience started to crack up and he was like ok i'll speak in thai LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahah. I showed my sister that one clip you posted & omg she was dying! LOL. He is something! ahhh do you have the clip where he was talking about the bathroom writings? me yak doo. :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he was fakin it LOL but i thought it was perdy good too hahaha when he was rapping he said sihanouk real clearly. dats da name of cambodia's king's daddy LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG, I was dying when he started speaking khmer! It sound exactly like my friend's dad! :lol: & his dancing. hahhaha. :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAHAHA we don't have rolling Rs in every word LOL but it does sound like it hahahhahaha he's funkin hilarious. did u watch da bathroom stall one yet?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. He's tooo funny. Ahhhh... i open up the bathroom stall yet... i'm getting ready for it... gotta calm myself down first before i die laughing. Hahahah.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:loool: OMG Tee Ruk... it was comical!!! :lol: He is something! My lil sister didn't really like it. She liked the khmer rap one. :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i'm glad u liked it. lmao da khmer rap one was FUNNY. i was laughing so hard dat no sound came out my mouth LOL