❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL u should watch his whol microphone diew 7 show then. it's in dat same playlist. deres 25 parts but good lord so worth da sit LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lmao i was just showin my friend dis one clip LOL check ur youtube inbox. it's more dancing LOL
Oohh more dancing! Me ruk. hehe. I'll have to check that out later...

I gotta speeding ticket a back in January & I need to clear it up! :lmao: So i'm doing the stupid online traffic school :arrg:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
for real? deres online traffic school? LOL what's dat like? aw damn they made u go to traffic school. my last ticket was $350!!! funkin AHHH so i went to court and got 200 knocked off. jeezus 350 is a lot of gas i could buy lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
for real? deres online traffic school? LOL what's dat like? aw damn they made u go to traffic school. my last ticket was $350!!! funkin AHHH so i went to court and got 200 knocked off. jeezus 350 is a lot of gas i could buy lol
Hell yeah!! :lol: Well in CA there is, I don't know about other states. LOL. Gosh... my ticket's $203! :lmao: So I'm like forget that! I rather go to traffic school. LOL.

The questions are sooo damn easy but it takes a while... better than going to the actual site & sitting there for 8 hours!!!

They keep adding random facts about speed racer. :lol: which is sooo weird... haha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL dats funny LOL aw i used to watch speed racer when i was lil lol

203??? how fast were u going?
haha. I don't really drive fast. I just hate people who drive slow in front of me. :lol:

I was going 35 mph in a 25 mph zone, school zone... <_<

The damn cop came out of nowhere & used the deng gun!!! :lmao:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
a radar gun? ohhhh u was in a school zone lol was da fine tripled or somethin? they just put up cameras in da school zone near my house. it's 30mph dere but i go below 30 LOL i seen it take pix of other cars it's perdy funny lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
a radar gun? ohhhh u was in a school zone lol was da fine tripled or somethin? they just put up cameras in da school zone near my house. it's 30mph dere but i go below 30 LOL i seen it take pix of other cars it's perdy funny lol
I don't even know...! Asian cop couldn't have given me a warning instead... <_< Out of all the days to be patrolling that place, they just had to patrol it that day!

LOL. My neighbors don't have cameras. That's only in rich areas! I live in the ghetto! :lol:

The thing is my sister's car accelerates fast. so 35 mph feels like i'm not going fast. LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. me too! My dad's car, on the other hand, takes FOREVER to accelerate! I should've taken his car that day! :lmao:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol aww. how many days u have to do dis traffic school thing for?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i don't know. :lol: i'm gonna assume after I pass the final exam & get the official copy of the online traffic school. LOL. It's my first time getting a ticket so I don't know what the hell i'm doing. LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ur first time? i got 3 :( wait no 2. i think. i don't remember lol do they give u a deadline of when u have to take da final?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG, I totally forgot about it until the past weekend. & come to find out my court date's next monday...! I soo won't be able to make it. LOL. so I filed for an extension. :lol: Now I have one more month to get it all done. So anytime from now until April 20. :D But I'mma get it done over by this week. Can't afford to put it off any longer!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ew such an inconvenience lol man it just wasn't ur lucky day dat day noy lol
arrghh I know! OMG the following week after that, I was almost in a car accident! :lmao: I was picking up my lil sis from school right. I wasn't speeding... going 30. I was driving on the left side & this car was next to me (it was a one way street) So then the car next to me out of nowhere tries to merge into my lane, almost causing me to hit the car!!!! I slammed on my breaks & screamed my head off! What makes it even worst was there was a cop car right in front of me who saw the whole thing! :lmao: LUCKILY... I didnt hit the car & the cop let me off *Whew...* *wipes sweat*

but still though I was seriously gonna piss in my pants! the stupid car next to me didn't even signal! Scared the crap out of me!

hey guys, i've just written my first fan fiction ever...go check it out if your bored..it's called friendship forever (puen gun talod pbai) starring..lolz so many casts...well there's only 8 main characters but go see who it is....

here's the link to save time...I updated up to chapter 10
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...=35117&st=0

I'll check it out hunn ;)