❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao sugar mama LOL hahahhahha how old is she? dats cute lol as long as they aint cussin it's ok lol i knew dis one lil boy he'd say f u to people and he was only 3

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lmao sugar mama LOL hahahhahha how old is she? dats cute lol as long as they aint cussin it's ok lol i knew dis one lil boy he'd say f u to people and he was only 3
She's only 3! or was it 4.. :lol: one of those! She called my sister a "sexy mama" once. :loool: but the way she said it was "Sesci Mama" :lol: Then this one time We had Beyonce's song - Put a Ring On or whatever it's call. She was just jamming to it!

OMG... he didn't say it to you did he??? :eek:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO sexy mama LMAO dat is so cuuute lol yea dat lil boy cussed at me i was just like :eek: i didn't know what to say lol

my mama was talkin to my aunt on da phone and she was tellin her dat my brother is 5'8"-5'9" and my other brother (dats older than da other one) goes tell her i'm 6'1" and my mama was like he said he's 6'1" but he shorter than his younger brother LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awee... deng that's messed up! :eek: I wouldn't know what to say either. You can't hit the boy for saying it. LOL

hahah. Your bro's hilarious! Reminds me of my mama. When her friends ask her about our ages (me & my two sisters) she always gives them the wrong age! I'll always have to correct her! :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL for a long time my mama kept tellin people my youngest brother was born 91 but he was born 90 LOL my aunt just got a puppy and it bit her son in da butt but he still wear diapers so it bit his diaper and my mama was like lucky it was in da butt and not in da front, tee talaad mai mee khaay na wuey LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. My mama does the same! she'll tell people my sister was born in 91, when it's 92. LOL.

OMG... he got bit in the buttt.... ouch!
Luckily it wasn't in the front... that will definitely leave a mark!

LMAO your mama's funny!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea my mama's funny lol but sometimes her jokes are too much. old people can be nasty LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
when u said doing the deed i thought of going to da bathroom LOL don't some people call it dat? lol
LOL. Do they?? I Don't know I was thinking about the other thing... the nasty. :loool:

I remember being around my aunt, this was when I was about 7 or 8 & she was talking about getting down
& ewww.... :lmao: i was disturbed....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ewwwwwwwwww. no i don't hear dem talkin bout da nasty lol well i have a couple of times but i walk out da room LOL dats too disturbing haha ew

lmao my brother is showing my mama funny baby vdos and she goes who baby is dat? and he was like just random babies and she was like who's random? LMAO she thought random was a person lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ewwwwwwwwww. no i don't hear dem talkin bout da nasty lol well i have a couple of times but i walk out da room LOL dats too disturbing haha ew

lmao my brother is showing my mama funny baby vdos and she goes who baby is dat? and he was like just random babies and she was like who's random? LMAO she thought random was a person lol
Oh you definitely don't wanna hear that conversation... :lmao: Shivers... LOL

Your mama actual thought Random was a person? :loool: How funny!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
at first she was like brandon? and my brother was like no random and then she goes who's random? LOL

i just came back from a meeting and they fed us subway but i think da sandwich i ate gave me a upset stomach :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
at first she was like brandon? and my brother was like no random and then she goes who's random? LOL

i just came back from a meeting and they fed us subway but i think da sandwich i ate gave me a upset stomach :(
aweee... *hug* & :kiss: you should take some medicine... don't want your stomach to be bothering you all night long!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not sure what i should take lol i think i might need pepto but i don't got none. i think i'll be ok though. i'm so HONGRY though man. i'm gonna heat up some chicken but it's gonna take a while cause it's frozen lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. there's tum... pepcid ac or something like that. LOL... pepto... uhm... malox... uhm... that's all the medicine i can think of LOL.

LOL. My mama's in the kitchen cooking. I'm already food... the coffee got to me... lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh my mama was in da kitchen looking through da fridge to see what she can make and she was talkin bout makin pho again. i was like NOOOO. i kept sayin pad thai but i dunno if she heard me LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh my garsh my mama was in da kitchen looking through da fridge to see what she can make and she was talkin bout makin pho again. i was like NOOOO. i kept sayin pad thai but i dunno if she heard me LOL
ahhh... pad thai... :drool: that sounds good... LOL. I want some pho too... haha.

My mama's making chicken soup... smells soooo good.... lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oo yummy chicken soup. my mama's eating anchovies w/ lime and vegies all w/ rice. anchovies is her substitute for blaraa LOL i like it too lmao but not da way she eatin it now haha. it's a lot more sanitary than blaraa too

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oo yummy chicken soup. my mama's eating anchovies w/ lime and vegies all w/ rice. anchovies is her substitute for blaraa LOL i like it too lmao but not da way she eatin it now haha. it's a lot more sanitary than blaraa too
OOhh... can I have what your eating!? :lol: that sounds good too... :drool: lol: