❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hey you guys, almost half way to 100. lol

EDIT: NVM it is actually half way to 100 now lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
last time i talked to him was ummm i forgot lol i think i was a freshman still in school. dats like 5 yrs ago :(

WOWWWWWWWWW 50 pages! hahaha hi5 tee lak!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee 5 years? wow... time sure can change sooo much...

Ahhhh... 50 pages!! :kiss: to you tee ruk!! :D

Funnn.... hey loveee!!! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
No problem. I just haven't been in this thread like in forever. I would love to go back and read what you and Noy been babbling about lol but that is like pages of pages... :lol: OoooOOOO I see that you ladies were speaking of crushes and boys... I have never been in love with a guy but countless of crushes that I will never ever get to meet- it is only on screen that I get to see them lol...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha fun. my cousin keep buggin me bout gettin a bf. erm i had a bf and whatever i don't need one right now lol i don't wanna get somebody else involved w/ my life til i'm able to take care of myself first. garsh it's real annoying when my cousin bug me bout dat shiet. i'm always like y u so worried bout it? i dunno y she always buggin

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh man my sisters are like that too. They say I am too mean, I need a boyfriend. There is this guy that constantly call but I am turn off by him. He can't get a girl so he had someone give me my number. I am nice, so I talk to him but he is getting the wrong idea. So I have been avoiding his calls lol... and still he calls. He must be desperate. And I want to rip apart the person or people who is passing out my number. I swear my sisters and I must be pretty darn popular because we get guys calling 24/7... and I want to know who is behind all this.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
No problem. I just haven't been in this thread like in forever. I would love to go back and read what you and Noy been babbling about lol but that is like pages of pages... :lol: OoooOOOO I see that you ladies were speaking of crushes and boys... I have never been in love with a guy but countless of crushes that I will never ever get to meet- it is only on screen that I get to see them lol...
ahh... i miss my crush... LMAO. He was really sweet... always giving me hugs... :wub: I wanna... rawr him.... :loool: that's how sexy he is... hahaha.

hahaha fun. my cousin keep buggin me bout gettin a bf. erm i had a bf and whatever i don't need one right now lol i don't wanna get somebody else involved w/ my life til i'm able to take care of myself first. garsh it's real annoying when my cousin bug me bout dat shiet. i'm always like y u so worried bout it? i dunno y she always buggin
awee... really? friends are always asking me when i'mma get a bf. haha. I can take care of my damn self! but there are times when i get lonely... sigh... like right now. :lol:

what's so funny is when I was young, I told myself I wanna get married at round 22. :loool: I'm almost 22... boyfriendless...! :lol: So much for that dream....

fun

Expired Sarnie
Since you know so much about Aof, do you happen to have the clip or where I can watch it, where he had his concert and he was drinking on stage lol... I thought I saw it once on YT...

fun

Expired Sarnie
ahh... i miss my crush... LMAO. He was really sweet... always giving me hugs... :wub: I wanna... rawr him.... :loool: that's how sexy he is... hahaha.

awee... really? friends are always asking me when i'mma get a bf. haha. I can take care of my damn self! but there are times when i get lonely... sigh... like right now. :lol:

what's so funny is when I was young, I told myself I wanna get married at round 22. :loool: I'm almost 22... boyfriendless...! :lol: So much for that dream....
lmao Noy I wanted to get married at the age of 25... but guess what I am also boyfriendless. :loool: Not that I need one, I just don't want one. One time my aunt asked if I was a lesbian... I was speechless :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
<_< I gotta dip up outta here... deng sister wanna get on... :arrg: sooo i'll ttyl you later my loveess...!!! :kiss:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol u wanna see him chug dat glass of beer? lol okie imma go dig up da link for u

tee lak!! oh my garsh when i was young i always thought i was gonna be married by 22 too!! lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol u wanna see him chug dat glass of beer? lol okie imma go dig up da link for u

tee lak!! oh my garsh when i was young i always thought i was gonna be married by 22 too!! lol
That would be awesome and thanks in advance.

Night Noy! Fun dee! I will be heading out too... well not really because I will be writing my paper that will be due tomorrow night lol!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Diamend thanks for the link. You know what is so funny. Ice is up all in white, so shouldn't he be more noticeable. But I was focus on Aof dancing. :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ice is too riap roy to notice lol u welcome. if u wanna see his "original" moves like noy calls dem lol deres a lot more lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol ice is too riap roy to notice lol u welcome. if u wanna see his "original" moves like noy calls dem lol deres a lot more lol
Sure why not. I need the laugh anyways. Some Son's fan are getting on my nerves lol