❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh i don't watch live tv lol i'm too lazy to. i like listening to thai radio though. dem grammy djs are funkin HILARIOUS

fun

Expired Sarnie
I voted all day this morning at school with almost half the computers at school. I will continue voting every hour for Aof. He better win at least in one of the category.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw shiet fun i shoulda got u on dis since da beginning lol wow u ran around da school voting. u deserve an award for dat lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol u wanna vote too? okie http://radio.mcot.net/seed/seedaward/ it's a music award. me and fun and some other girls are voting for aof. if u wanna vote for him he's da 4th one in s10 and s12 and da 2nd to last in s13. u have to choose one for each category for ur vote to count.

aww fun. narak narak lol :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aof's in 3 categories. u can vote for beam if u want lol

i haven't heard any of nui's songs. i keep voting for parn lol and for new female artist i vote for kam

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
aof's in 3 categories. u can vote for beam if u want lol

i haven't heard any of nui's songs. i keep voting for parn lol and for new female artist i vote for kam
lol. yea, but then again. i like aof's vocals way more than beams... :(

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol y u frowning? u can vote for both. ur allowed to vote once every hr so every other vote can be for one and then da next can be for da other lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
To be honest I did vote for Beam once in awhile. But compare to Beam and Aof, I chose Aof's vocal over Beam. He has the voice that just makes me melt! My sisters don't find him attractive at all until I had them listen to his songs. They are like omg he is so sounds so sexy and thinking about he is hot... It is true, if you look at Aof, he isn't all that but his voice and moves make up for it big time.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i actually thought he was handsome when i saw him lol but oh my goodness hair can make a person look so different. he look funky at some performances cause of how they do his hair but in regular pix he's cute

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooohhhh I loveeee Beam's voice... :D but my all time favorite would have to be Dan... ekkk.... :wub: makes me melt & gives me the gosebumps. :wub:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh i saw clips of dem aunties singing at 7 divas concert. now THEY gave me goosebumps. dem aunties can sing. i was like whoa... :eek: