❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. I know I should be sleeping... I'm like yawning up the ass. :lol:

who are the seven divas? I've never heard of them. lol. But they sure can sing...

Okay... I can't take it anymore... i'm getting a headache.... i need to sleep before my mind explodes. :lol: So Goodnight tee ruk!! :kiss:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i only know 3 of dem lol beau sunita, amp saowaluck, & mint maleewan and da other 4 i have no idea lol probably all older generation singers who haven't been recognized but oh my garsh i'm glad they got their concert. they're so wow

night night

transcend89

sarNie Adult
anyone excited about the currently airing lakorns??? what's the status of some of the should be done lakorns or going to be filming lakorns

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
erm i have no idea lol oh i know dat plern praay (chompoo/tye) is done filming but i dunno when dats gon air. they probably adding in special effects and all dat.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe... I should be excited that ann&krit's lakorn is coming out soon... but I don't know... I've lost my touch with lakorns again... :lmao:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea seem like a lot of people have. lakorn just aren't like they used to be. i reallllllllllllllly like saab phuu saa though. da story is good, da ost is good, most of da acting is good lol and i hope it has a good ending too

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ohhh I knoww... :( Lakorns are so predictable nowadays... LOL.

Gosh it's sooo hot over here... I'm about to wash my sister's car to kill time & to play with the water hose. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL it's a lil chilly today. it rained earlier. i came home from work and slept for almost 2 hrs lol oh my garsh they were testing the fire alarm today at work. i couldn't make any phone calls til it was done. i got paid today yayyy. i went to deposit my check and got my receipt back and was like what da funk? i'm missing 500 then i realized dat i paid my credit card bill w/ dat 500 lol i was scared for a lil bit there. i thought maybe somebody got a hold of my debit card and withdrew 500

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. Shoot, I'd freak out too! I freak out whenever my wallet goes missing in my house. :lol: Everything is in my wallet! LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
somebody stole my credit card number and made a new card and used it b4. dat was when i was in thailand. they spent way over my credit limit. somebody was not doing their job at capital one for dat to happen. i didn't have to pay anything though. so when i got home i got a new card

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ooh... you gotta be careful... specially in a different country. yikes... that's what i'm scared of..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know. i was perdy careless dat time. after i withdrew some money from da atm my receipt fell and i couldn't find it and was like whatever. they print da whole damn number on da receipts not like here it's all Xs and only da last 4 numbers show

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i called them to get my pin number or somethin and then they asked me if i bought thousands of dollars worth of makeup and i was like what? no. funkin crazy i wouldn't even pay over 20 for makeup LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. oohh I splurge when it comes to makeup! absolutely love it. :lol: but if it's designer clothes or shoes, i could careless.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL haha i could care less bout makeup but i like cute clothes lol i only go shopping when da season is almost over though. saves a shietload of money. i lobbbb banana republic. my cousin spends so much on clothes and she buys stuff w/o trying it on so she gives me stuff sometimes lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooohhh I'm such a cheap person when it comes to shopping. :lol: always looking for the best price! LOL.

I hate trying on clothes... such a hassle... specially jeans... arrghhh.