❤️[ONE31] Club Friday the Series 12 (Change2561): Various actors

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This was the first ever Club Friday episode which aired back in 2012 and starring Tang and Jeab. This looks cinematic, although obviously dated.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Club Friday the Series is moving to One31, while Club Friday Show will air on Amarin by next year.

Not sure if Yui's installment will already air there or they'll wait until Season 13.

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
It's official, Club Friday the Series will move to One31 and will take a Friday night schedule.

I wonder if they'll take the timeslot of "Suea Chanee Gayng" (which is roughly their current timeslot over at GMM25).

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Content-wise, we might see some improvement especially that One31 will be heavily focusing on the mass market and Change is tasked to do real-life stories in their productions. (Part of Khun Boy's mandate in taking over GMM25 is to redefine the market segments of the different production companies.) Change2561 might need to tone down the intensity, and hopefully we see diversity in terms of stories (perhaps a circling back to Season 8 with stories like Baifern-Two, Nat being in a love triangle with 2 gay guys, etc.).

While Change want to use this as a launchpad for freelance artists, we might see Exact and other One31-affiliated artists participate here. For instance, while I'm kinda sick of Esther seeing her in back-to-back upcoming projects, she hasn't even done a single CF episode. I believe some Exact talents already did CF in the past like Jes, Cheribelle, etc., but I don't think the likes of Bee, Pong already appeared here.

Other significant changes would be on GMM25's part. GMMTV is now the main production company there and they won't be confined to just weekend programming. Since Change2561 has held the Saturday 8PM timeslot for so long, I wonder if GMMTV has something similar in store (of course young people-targetted) that could be an avenue for them to launch their talents.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Club Friday the Series will move to One31 starting January, with a Friday 2130H timeslot. There'll be 4 more stories for Season 12 (Yui's, Wawwa's, and 2 more).

sarNie Adult
If he does and CF mixes in more wholesome stories, it will be the first drama I watch of his.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Bee and Dome Pakorn will headline a Club Friday story.

sarNie Adult
I'm watching the Ice and Film story. Surprised that it's already ending. Thought it could go 2 more episodes. I hope Ice's character gets a happy ending, because she's genuinely a good person who cares about others. Unfortunately, she gives her love to the wrong people.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I was actually hoping they could extend Ice's episode by one more week coz I'm pretty certain Change would want to make the move first week of the new year.

I wonder if there'll be a special next week or GMM25 is immediately reclaiming the timeslot.

sarNie Adult
Yes. They are going to be having a special of all the most liked scenes on social media.

Just finished the last story. That character got destroyed. What was I expecting lol. Other than that, she's one of the more wholesome CF character that have existed in a while.