❤️[ONE31] Club Friday the Series 12 (Change2561): Various actors

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
List of actors/resses we should see in the remainder of this season

- Bee Namthip & Dome Pakorn (confirmed to be together in one story)
- Kate Thunthup
- Rodmay Kaneungnij
- Kelly Thanapat
- Punpun Sutatta
- Son Yuke
- Peak Pattarasaya

sarNie Adult
I was so confused to see a Club Friday episode on a Friday. I rechecked the date at least twice to make sure it wasn't Saturday, and then I remembered they changed channels and probably timeslots. :facepalm:

sarNie Adult
uh.... why is the mom that crazy? holy shit. I feel bad for Bee's character. Basically a perfect life ruined because she unluckily picked the wrong guy. Seen it happen to too many people. Free yourself. Get a damn divorce.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
First day of shooting today of Club Friday starring Peak, Sonyuke and Punpun. Mr. Koo is directing.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So, I have been avoiding club Friday on Netflix for a while. Well, decided to give it a chance and now find myself trying to catch up. Some of the stories are heartbreaking. The one that had me all emotional is the story where the husband ends up taking care of his disabled wife (that was pure love) their story was so touching. Love like that is so so rare nowadays.

What I find in most of these stories are that people are extremely guilty of loving someone so much that they in turn completely lost themselves in the relationship. They were begging, pleading and became a lunatic because of love. I guessed, watching the series gave me paused. You can't love someone to the point of handing them full control. Once that happened, the relationship is doomed.

Oh, the story where the husband bring in the side chick to the house and gets upset that the wife doesn't agree always tickle me.

sarNie Adult
Yea, that story with Nat is one of their more wholesome stories! You'll probably like the one with Baifern and Two as well. Girl falls in love with a radio DJ who she finds out is... <spoiler> And then the stories kinda get more raunchy with less substance in the later seasons. You may or may not like them. I'm not a fan of the later ones.

You may also like the story where the lead female's mom is a prostitute, and her mom tries to get her to do it, too. The amount of undying blind love in that story is jaw dropping.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yea, that story with Nat is one of their more wholesome stories! You'll probably like the one with Baifern and Two as well. Girl falls in love with a radio DJ who she finds out is... <spoiler> And then the stories kinda get more raunchy with less substance in the later seasons. You may or may not like them. I'm not a fan of the later ones.

You may also like the story where the lead female's mom is a prostitute, and her mom tries to get her to do it, too. The amount of undying blind love in that story is jaw dropping.
The one with Num and Amy has got to be the most sickening. And the one playing the wife has such creepy vibe (cross between being a killer or an insane person) Each time I watched a story I don't think it'll get worst but it somehow does lol. Though most of the times I get frustrated with the girls that love and love to a fault. There's one story that drove me crazy. The one with Kan in it. She was so in love with him for what about 5 or 8 years. Girl was being played right in her face but she was so nice and naive.

There are times I don't even think it's possible these stories can be true but then again, I can never underestimate human nature or the stupidity. Love can push our endurance...the men that has a gf then bring along another girl dating them in the open and be like if it's ok with you two I'm content with it as well lol. They just throw that suggestion as if they are telling you I want this and that for dinner.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think I am going to pass on the new installation of Club Friday. Finally finished the one on Netflix. And the last story I watched was working my freaking nerves lol. The one with Captain and Donut. My goodness, I have no idea which one of them I want to slap more. Captain, Donut, the mistress, the boyfriend or the ex wife. They all deserve a good slapping. I want to feel bad for the boyfriend but all he does is cry when he finds out his gf is not faithful. Though, glad he found a backbone at the end. Still he was working me till the end lol. Donut was by far the most aggravating. She was doing everything in the book to keep a husband that doesn't want to be kept. Seriously, I couldn't wrap my head around it. Ok, end of vent lol

sarNie Adult
Yea, that Num & Amy one is straight trash. I feel like Num is being type casted into those roles now. It's too bad, but Thai viewers eat it up. I have no idea why they like dramas about a guy cheating with multiple women, and wife just fighing with him about it instead of leaving. Like strong WTF.

I've always complained about it. I think inbetweener guy is straight tired of me complaining about the same thing at this point lol. The earlier Club Friday were really good and the later ones are just bad. I keep hoping they'd go back to their roots and every now and then, they do have a descent story and I wait for that. They got me trained like Pavlov's dog waiting for a good story lmao.