❤️[ONE31] Club Friday the Series 12 (Change2561): Various actors

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Num aged significantly or he is always tired looking. True, I have seen him in more of these roles lately. I have an idea what club Friday is before deciding to binge the ones on Netflix it's just I didn't realize how dysfunctional these people really are. What truly get me is, these women or men knew their partner is cheating yet seemed to easily overlook it as long as the relationship is given another chance. The warning signs came in different shades of red yet they somehow missed that and saw rainbow instead lol

There are certain stories that once I saw the main characters I knew there's a douchebag I have to tolerate to finish it. But it is addicting though because as crazy as the story is it is even crazier to know it actually happen. There maybe 2 stories I wished rhe couple last. The others, the hell with them hahaha

sarNie Adult
The only reason I could make sense of anyone staying in these dysfunctional relationships is that they are financially dependent on the cheater. If it's not for money, they just have no self respect and I can't bring myself to pity them. Like if you know and you still choose to stay, then that's on you.

If the raunchier ones are true, Thailand needs to do a major cultural revamp of what should and should not be accepted in a relationship and family.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There's nothing conservative about club Friday and Thailand still think they are conservative. I do think these stories are true as it deals mostly about love. Whether they are rich or not they have one thing in common. They all want the person they love to be with them regardless of how they are treated. I don’t know, maybe they invested so many years with the person they see it as time wasted if they don't at least try everything they could to make it work. But damn, they basically took the "left no stones unturned" to a whole new level. And the things they are willing to do makes my jaw hurt lol.

Hmmm...I wished they do a club Friday update. Something like where are they now. There are a few stories I would like to know how he or she is doing.

sarNie Adult
TFW you like the cast but the storyline is a mess. :facepalm:

sarNie Adult
Rotmay episode 1 is out today. Tried watching it and it's boring. Same ol Club Friday story with a different cast. Might tune into the end to see if they will do a happy ending, since there is 1 decent character in it.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Drama of Club Friday is addicting. I do hate the men most of the time in here. But in some cases I can't stand the women for turning a blind eye to it. Even if it happened in front of her she still take the man back. That's enabling him to continue without any consequences.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dang that's a lot of slapping. Is there not any other man out there? It feels like a full time job just going around trying to guard a man.

sarNie Adult
Sorry. I laughed watching that trailer. Peak and her ex are the smartest characters in it tbh. PunPun is fighting over a guy, Son, who cheats on her with her friend. And the guy cheats on his loyal gf with her gold-digging, back-stabbing friend. Tell me they're not stupid.

sarNie Adult
I started watching this. Son is possibly the stupidest character here. Peak gives him off to PunPun because she likes another guy. Marries that guy, but the guy is actually a spoiled rich kid who likes to be with a lot of women, does drugs and beats her. Now she wants Son back and tells him that she only gave up on him, because PunPun likes him. WHAT A LIAR, and Son believes her. Dumbass.

Anyway, PunPun finds out that the best friend she has loved and trusted backstabbed her, and now she wants revenge and rightfully so. I just hope she doesn't ultimately get back with Son, because really, guy is a dumbass who doesn't love her anyway.

What's bad is the person calling in is Peak's character. So although the lady is getting her story blasted on Club Friday, she's getting paid for it and is anonymous anyway. So maybe she's got the last laugh after all?

sarNie Adult
I don't know how many stories there were this season but at least the lesbians got a happy ending for once and there was one wholesome character, although homegirl got rekt.

Hoping the next season has some wholesome stories and characters.