❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I've just been reading comments cause it's hard to catch up in this thread haha but I'm so disappointed by Sila. I don't care if it was in the book, remakes change all the time. And I don't care if he's slept with countless women, but he came back into Min's and Kwan's life around the same time so it just goes to show he did all that... for revenge.. to sleep with Kwan..and expect Min to just accept that?? She deserves so much better. It's 2019.. find someone else LMAO.

Even his sincere Auntie cares too, she doesn't want Si to do anything stupid or hurt those who loves him.

It's great that people can get by this, I'm not trying to bash on yall haha but just my opinion. If they did it in the day time, she could took off his clothing and seen it. I know it doesn't have the same effect as sleeping with the person she hates most, but like.. damn.. that's just misogynistic thinking. To think you have the woman by taking her body.. kinda gross and uncalled for, especially for the person who he loves.

Maybe a different approach: have Sida and Sawit have a bigggg event like those ones they always hold. Get everyone to come, the wife, the side chicks, the whole devil club if you will. Have Kwan meet with Sila in the back of the event with a camera, or a hidden mic.. broadcast how thirsty Kwan wants Sila, show his scar and get her reaction going crazy. So her mom can see how psychopath she is too lol. Then bam.. now everyone knows he's Sila, then get revenge on Sawit by saying he owns his house and assets in front of the whole auditorium. Maybe have something dramatic happen like Sida's sister trying to shoot Si's Auntie, but misses and shoots her husband or her husband risking his life for the Auntie hahah. Omg.. ok.. maybe in another lakorn in another universe. I'll just have to accept this and move on, but just my rant so I can pull myself together lmaooo

I'm just gonna watch the last episode. I was so looking forward to watching how Si gets his revenge on Sida and Sawit but him sleeping with Kwan just left a bad taste and I'm not excited anymore lol
The problem with that is, Sila here focused on one revenge at a time. He didn't give equal opportunity to all his enemies. Had he spread his hatred around equally then him sleeping with Kwan wouldn't happen this early. Now that Kwan is out of the way, he will move onto Sida and Sawit....which should have been his more important target. In Bie's version, I feel like he gets to Kwan when he gets to her. In here they made it to be she's the main culprit as to why Sila has such a miserable childhood.

Him sleeping with Kwan has no emotional attachment...he literally did it and discarded her like a piece of trash. Then hop over to Minta as if what he did with Kwan was justified because it was part of his past so he can move on. I think, I would be utterly pissed if they make Minta sleep with Sila in the very near future. He should get to the point of regretting his decision of having sex with Kwan and build a stronger emotional relationship with Minta. If he says, I love you to Minta in a few more episodes then it's worthless. It will only make him say it so he can sleep with her but not mean it.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Khun Si tracklist
เพราะหัวใจเป็นของเธอ - Yes'Sir Days
Get You Out - Atom x Maiyarap
พูดไม่ได้สักที - Yes'Sir Days
หัวใจของเธอ - Bie Sukrit
ความเงียบดังที่สุด - Getsunova
รู้ดีว่าไม่ดี - Getsunova feat. Youngohm
หัวใจของเธอ - Tor Thanapob
ระหว่างเรา...คืออะไร - Da Endorphine ft. The Parkinson
รักเธอคนเดียว (ONE LOVE) - Nat Sakdatorn
เกลียดความรัก - Jiew Piyanut (New Jiew)
พรุ่งนี้ค่อย... (CHEATDAY) - Pop Pongkool

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Watching episode 13 now.

Start's with Sila and Kwan, Your walking away from me because you like Min, right?(That pause he did) You can't accept the truth? That's a pity I thought you were a man who had taste.(GRR this girl) But in the end, you're no different from other men. You like easy.(I am sorry this girl wow) More than hard to get. He just goes up the stairs she follows him. Sila. Answer me right now. Stop! Sila. I didn't answer you because I was still thinking what I done for you to feel that I like your sister? Everything you did. Helping Min I can understand that. Anyone would.(Yes they would) But hiring my sister to desighn your resort shouldn't you have told me? Not secretly hire her like this. I wanted your sister to see that aside from my night business. I also have other businesses.(Oh okay sure Sila(Tor) So it won't be undignified for you to be dating me. Stop using my dignity as an excuse. Because what you did to me last night is anything but dignified. But it's called embarrassment. she goes to leave but he stop's her. Wait. So... You're angry at me about last night? I came here today not to beg you but to tell you that If you dump me and choose Min you'll be very stupid. he says Why are you saying that? Because you're letting go of an aristocratic woman like me, for a mistress' daughter. Min is the daughter of a ''night woman''. (Wow she says this about her own sister) I don't need to tell you what occupation her mother does.(You can see that anygry look) So I'm telling you that you're very stupid to leave me. And remember that a woman like me won't ever go back to a man like you.(This girls is wow) Because a woman my level has men who are more then just a pub owner like you for me to choose from. He grabs her put's her against a wall (Okay he is kissing her) Sila! Let go! Sila. Sila! Let go! Sila she slaps him. Okay. I understand now. I know that a woman like you can find a better men then me. I'm willing to hurt and accept your decision. Goodbye. He goes to leave Kawan says Wait Sila. I don't allow you to go yet. you have no right to go. you can only go once I'm bored of you. (She is kissing him now, he so not into it) He stop's her from seeing his scar. He says I can't control myself. You can change your mind if you want to. I won't change my mind. Now we see Min at the small house it go back and forth between Min, and Sila and Kwan. (They sleep together and Min is at the small house crying).

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Min's Dad comes to the small house.

Ow Min, Min. She says Dad. Dad, what are you doing here? I saw the lights were on. So I came to see who is here. And what are you doing here?. Why are you crying? What's wrong? I'm just tired.(aww she lean's on her dad's shoulder and cry's poor Min :()

Next morning

Aunt Mam is in bed(She is having a nightmare) I know who Sila is. (Sida is saying this in her dream) Sila is Tor. Tor isn't dead. I will kill him! I will kill him! she yells out Si.(She is looking at a picture now She is talking to the picture now) Mai. Please help Si. Don't let anyone know who Si was in the past.

alissaax

The song i hate love by jiew is really a good song:love::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12:
เกลียดความรัก - Jiew Piyanut (New Jiew)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Sila is staring at Kwan sleeping.(She wakes up) Kawn says Sila. He just gives her a look then leaves the room then she follows him, Sila. Where are you going? Come back to sleep. So we can talk about going to Phuket with your family. (She is hugged him here) haha he moves her away. I canceled that trip already. What do you mean? Well what I thought about doing over there I did back here already. So I'm not going there anymore. What craziness are you saying? At first I thought that sleeping with a noble woman like you would be more fun then this. But I'm disappointed. Because it was more tasteless then I thought. What craziness are you saying? Calm down Mingkwan. Don't get angry just yet. This is just the beginning. This isn't even the climax yet. What climax? Let me tell you something. Last night, I turned off the lights and slept with you truth is it has nothing to do with my taste. Truth is I wanted to save the surprise for you to see now. What craziness are you saying? Like I said. I have a surprise for you. Ready yet? (he unbuttons his shirt) Mingkwan. Have you seen this scar before? ( he thinking back when Min asked about his scar.Sila(Tor) This scar my stepmother did it. Kwan is like it's not true. There's more. Enough. Don't tell me. Do you know my stepmother's son and this girl who lived next door to me bullied me everyday.( She is remembering) My stepmother's son and that woman beat me everyday. And insulted me everyday. Stop! I said stop! (She run's into the room) Stop! Didn't you say that I'm worthless? Just like an orphan dog. And there's one more thing. (He rips his ring necklace) Do you remember this ring? Your sister was right. This ring is engraved with the name Mai. Mai is my mother's name!(she thinks back again) She throws the ring Tor! Get out right now! (She knows he is Tor now) Get out, Get out right now! Finally you know the truth, Mingkwan. Congratuations. Last night you slept with an orphan dog. I will tell Aunt Sida that you're not dead! Get out right now! Get out, orphan dog! Go ahead. Tell her. Let everyone know that a noble woman like you is stupid to sleep with an orpan dog. You want that?, I'll help. Orphan dog! Despicable jerk!(she says another word so i just want with Jerk) I said get out! Let me tell you something. Stop trying to wipe it. The past 15 years you never wiped the cruelnesss from yourself. And right now the person who should wipe the filtness off themselves isn't you, but is me. He goes to pick up the ring, she yells Tor! Orphan dog! Jerk(She says another work again) Get out!(she is hitting him again) Get out! he leaves. Orphan dog!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
KWAN: Let's talk about the trip to Phuket

SILA: I've cancelled that trip already.

KWAN: Why?

SILA: Because what I wanted to happen there already happened here...

OHMYGAWD, NO HE DIDN'T! Sila is naughty! :risas3:

alissaax

I love what he says after even more:

SILA: At first I thought sleeping with a blue blood like you would be more exciting than this. But I'm disappointed because it was much more tasteless than I thought.

:facepalm::risas3:

Ladies, come collect the hubby Sila! He's wild!
He had it all planned out to sleep with her and hurt her this way.

My si only wants min though. :sad6::sad6:
Thats whyy i need another guy whose baddass like khun si.:icon12:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
He had it all planned out to sleep with her and hurt her this way.

My si only wants min though. :sad6::sad6:
Thats whyy i need another guy whose baddass like khun si.:icon12:
Yeah, I figured it's a little far fetch to hope the writer would change that. Welp, at least we don't have to endure Kwan fawning over Sila anymore.

His face the whole time Kwan was on top of him though. He looked so bored and done LMAO!