❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
ahahahah are we all waiting for this kiss?
I am guilty cause there's no better way to start a kiss then in the pool. I mean, they are all wet and we don't know by then how long Sila has been stalking Mingta. Shoot, he was probably ready for that kiss since the first episode lol. All that bottle up frustration trying to go after her and she keeps on flickering him away. He probably playing it in his mind over and over when the first kiss would happen hahhaha

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Both tor and fern look so goood togetherrrr.
And......
Im dying for a kiss and slap dramaaaaa.
babysw:attempt::kidnap:rsceneswwilling|slapandkiss:risas3:

alissaax

I am guilty cause there's no better way to start a kiss then in the pool. I mean, they are all wet and we don't know by then how long Sila has been stalking Mingta. Shoot, he was probably ready for that kiss since the first episode lol. All that bottle up frustration trying to go after her and she keeps on flickering him away. He probably playing it in his mind over and over when the first kiss would happen hahhaha
Hopefully they surprise us with more!!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Both tor and fern look so goood togetherrrr.
And......
Im dying for a kiss and slap dramaaaaa.
babysw:attempt::kidnap:rsceneswwilling|slapandkiss:risas3:
Is there a kidnap in here? I'm all for it lol. But just for a few days though...enough for some willing. I don't think Sila is a patient man. I want to see that scene where he pulled her into his lap. A lap scene, a pool scene, one against the wall. Sila is thinking hard of how to get Mingta to fall for him. But his tactics might just land him a few slaps instead lol

alissaax

Is there a kidnap in here? I'm all for it lol. But just for a few days though...enough for some willing. I don't think Sila is a patient man. I want to see that scene where he pulled her into his lap. A lap scene, a pool scene, one against the wall. Sila is thinking hard of how to get Mingta to fall for him. But his tactics might just land him a few slaps instead lol
No not really kidnap... the half brother sells min to sila in the old ver cause his debt from gambling. The half brother takes her to a house where sila is waiting and pretty the rscene/willing happens that night.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
No not really kidnap... the half brother sells min to sila in the old ver cause his debt from gambling. The half brother takes her to a house where sila is waiting and pretty the rscene/willing happens that night.
Ooo can’t wait lool I feel bad for min :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
LOL we're all so perverted hahaha...but I wonder how that will work out??? I hope it stays the same!
I hope they don’t water the lakorn down but I don’t think they will cause oneHD has always had some really aggressive p’eks. I mean their favorite is Pong who is the representative for aggressive p’eks lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I might have been busy laughing with Bie's version. Bie has this playful side a lot and since his mouth is a bit wide I always see a ready smile from him. I did find myself laughing more than I should with Bie and Fang.

If I see Tor running up the stairs chasing after Fern, I see he means it every steps but with Bie I was scared he would fall down and be smiling lol. I still like Bie's version but Tor's version just seemed more grown up.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh ok lol i didn't remember that part. I think maybe i got up to go pee or something cus i couldn't take Bie seriously when he tried to act all aggressive lol.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yeah, I think Bie did a good job being playful. I really enjoyed it, haha.

He was the first p'ek I saw get slap so many time in a scene, lol. So that scene always stuck with me.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Bie’s hair is the main reason I dropped the last version loool it was too distracting and old fashioned :pancarta: