❤️[ONE31] My Ambulance (The One Enterprise / Nadao Bangkok): Sunny Suwanmethanont / Mai Davika

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^

Thantawan did choose Chalam. She was even going to confess, but they had that misunderstanding/argument when they both found out he no longer had magic. I feel like Chalam purposely said those things only to make her forget him.

We know Chalam was gonna confess too in the previous scene. Like he even got her flowers.. but he threw them away and lied that he had work when she was gonna tell him something.

But yeah, their argument scene was sad. Thantawan looked so disappointed in him when he looked so happy telling her he no longer had the magic, as if he was relieved. She then asked if he felt anything for her during all their time together and he said he only treated her like a patient... because he's a doctor :( :( :(

It looks like Thantawan and Peng will be end game, basing on how things are leading up. It does make me sad because I was supporting for Thantawan/Chalam... But seeing how Peng is changing himself for Thantawan after realizing how important she really is to him, I'm happy if they reconciled too. Sigh...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ darn.. I can't tell if that's Sky or Sunny .... But I think it's Sky . If so, they gotta stop playing with us.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I like this acoustic version
Wow, this ost has reached 103 million views

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love both version... I'm glad he made one...jaonoy cover it in a more slower tone and it was good.

Korean singer cover this too.
Bam bam for a fan meet.

maipin

sarNie Hatchling

There are only 2 eps left. From the teaser, it seems Chalam and Tantawan will end up together.

I hate love triangles. Feel so sad for Dr.peng. He was trying so hard to reconcile and keep the relationship

BeLLa

sarNie Adult

There are only 2 eps left. From the teaser, it seems Chalam and Tantawan will end up together.

I hate love triangles. Feel so sad for Dr.peng. He was trying so hard to reconcile and keep the relationship
Yes he is trying hard but you can see from Tantawan reaction/body language that she dont have feeling for Peng anymore

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is ending this weekend, but there's no announcement so far on what replaces this.

Vill/Nike and "Songkram Nak Pun Season 2" are both slated to air soon, but so far they're being pegged to replace Kaimook/Point and "Rerk Sanghan", respectively.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
It looks like there's no drama replacing this. Hopefully it's just for a few weeks/months, as there are so many upcoming dramas in their line-up.

ETA: It appears that they'll be airing films in the Friday timeslot in the meantime. Maybe the next drama is not yet ready.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It looks like there's no drama replacing this. Hopefully it's just for a few weeks/months, as there are so many upcoming dramas in their line-up.

ETA: It appears that they'll be airing films in the Friday timeslot in the meantime. Maybe the next drama is not yet ready.

stupid decision

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
i didn't watch this lakorn but i watch some cuts of Sunny/Dr. Peng part. I can say that he is excellent actor, one of the best in Thai industry. He did subtle acting very well which i rarely find at other Thai actors/actresses.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I am guessing she didn't choose Peng huh? Hm...I stopped watching a while back so idk if i'll continue now...I didn't care who got who but I thought it started to lag a little.