❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
You know what's really funny... the lakorn we enjoy soo much usually has the Pra'nang cheating on their S.O.

We all enjoy it soo much...most time the gf/bf is "bad"...so therefore it's somewhat justified in the mind because the gf or bf is a
B---h . Sometime we do have a change of feeling and is trying to figure it out....

Many shades of grey....

I never cheated but there has been times when my Ex was neglecting me and I felt like an after thought and I did hang out w/a Male friend because he boasted my ego. I did talk about it. One time I found out he was talking to an old friend (girl)...again we talked about it....we were both guilty ....it was a long relationship that we both didn't fully keep maintenance on and we both strayed.

That's why gmm splice of life series is refreshing.... watch the grey area

To me...All relationships is like a car. You have to have monthly maintenance or else it won't run smoothy...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
4BE24B22-1F53-4A43-8FFB-836CB3460A2B.jpeg
please excuse the horrible photoshop loool I have way too much time on my hands haha! Idk if google translate actually gave me the right translation so who knows lol

The eng translation is supposed to be “do you guys want some strawberries?”

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I just don't see the point in saying she stealing someone's husband. I can understand if Songkran and Aff were a couple in all sense and is married. Aff has no desire to be back with him...like ever before Matt even came into the picture. The stupid part is as he mentioned, he hit on a taken girl and she dumb enough to reciprocate.
From all the thing I am reading, I feel like this man had already his eyes on Matt while she was still with her BF and he was still technically married to Thailand sweetheart Aff. He started making a move on Matt before and Matt was stupid to accept it. Stupid girl

P

PrincessKarina

From all the thing I am reading, I feel like this man had already his eyes on Matt while she was still with her BF and he was still technically married to Thailand sweetheart Aff. He started making a move on Matt before and Matt was stupid to accept it. Stupid girl
Foolish for real! Argh! I don’t feel bad for either side!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol this is such a guilty face here oh gawdddss sooo sleazyyyyyyyyy

View attachment 27927
please excuse my horrible photoshop loool I have way too much time on my hands haha! Idk if google translate actually gave me the right translation so who knows lol

The eng translation is supposed to be “do you guys want some strawberries?”
55555 lol epic photoshop :risas3: yes, I would say the Thai translation works... 55

~

Where’s the source to watch the live press?? Lol. We still need that. :risas3:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
:risas3: That's what I'm saying lol. Girl is like go big or go home. I need a meme of her that says "i dont always have scandals but when i do, i make sure its Go Big or Go Home, strawberry mai ka?" :risas3:
I need a meme of SK lurking pretty actresses that are about to break with their boyfriends.