❤️ Various ET News

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Omg my shipper heart for Mik and Thisa.

Just saw an article of Thisa being asked about Punjan. Apparently, he's admired her for awhile but she didn't know that. They only took a picture together bc he asked when they coincidentally were at an event together.

Isn't he with that Hi-So girl? My heart went like sinking when she says if she does flirt with him, it depends on the future.

T.T i mean these guys Mik and Punjan have great taste in being fans of her but no Punjan stay a fan lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Just saw an article of Thisa being asked about Punjan. Apparently, he's admired her for awhile but she didn't know that. They only took a picture together bc he asked when they coincidentally were at an event together.

Isn't he with that Hi-So girl? My heart went like sinking when she says if she does flirt with him, it depends on the future.

T.T i mean these guys Mik and Punjan have great taste in being fans of her but no Punjan stay a fan lol
Poor Mik, he has been after her for a while...she answered in a way there's a chance for any man. I wondered if she just sees Mik as a friend.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

No wonder! After Punjan posted that selfie with her, I’ve seen him literally like every single one of her ig posts lol I was thinking does he like her or something? But then I remembered that isn’t thisa talking to Mik and doesn’t Punjan have a gf? Lol So confusing. Punjan is quite straightforward and obvious though!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I just saw Thissa gave an interview too. She said to go ask PJ if he is courting her cus she really doesn't know at all. I was thinking doesn't he have a gf already? The media ia teasing her like crazy. Nooooooooo Thissa, don't ruin my TM dream! Lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mike and Aum aren't a thing. Mike and Aum have a mutual friend who introduced them. The press just accused him of hanging out with Aum just to get famous.

sarNie Adult
https://twitter.com/jamesjj_news/status/1066135716579536896?s=19

Here's a translation of JamesJi's interview about his non showbiz girlfriend. Basically, he did not deny that his girlfriend is "Foam"(that's her nickname) whose pic has been uploaded in IG by fans/antifans although he did not intend for it to happen and things got out of hand but he does not blame the fans/antifans. He acknowleges that he's a public person but asks for some leeway for his girlfriend who isn't a celebrity (that's why he didn't post her pics to begin with). Also that he revealed in order to be honest since he wants to be honest with his work, family, status (single/available) etc. Also it's not true that they live together (James lives with his Parents in BKK.) and the funniest bit is he isn't gonna talk about Great's girlfriend so the reporters should ask his P'Great about that hahahaha

Oriignal interview here:
https://www.thairath.co.th/content/1428320

So that's that guys! For some reason, i feel that these revelations were done at the right time, to kind of make reporters go easy on Matt and the Furby Gang. Now they're on to the Thuglife/Khondeeteenhai guys hahaha. Well whatever it is, hopefully these celebrities' relationships work out fine. I mean, come on, they're normal people too at the end of the day and need companionship or whatever it is they derive from that relationship they entered into as a conscious thinking human being.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Greats Gf looks really pretty in the picture from Daradaily. It was blurred out but she still looked quite pretty

spanky

sarNie OldFart
If they got an awesome make up team like the rest of the ladies in Maya world they can be give that vibe as well.

I find many are pretty ordinary w/o the make up team dolling them up

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Celebrities are humans too, they also deserve a life partner as well. Fans need to draw the line and stay on their lane. There is nothing wrong with keeping things private (since we all don't need to know everything) but it is also good if you made it aware to others that you are already dating (since some people abuse this and pretend that they are single or worse, going after someone and they are hiding it because they actually "protect" someone else lol in short cheating I know a lot of people who did this and what a shame)

AND GUYS, BEING HONEST IS EVERYTHING!I APPLAUD PEOPLE LIKE THAT.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Damn TaewJi fcs are ridiculous with their attacks toward his gf.

On another note, so funny some of these girls seems like they were so heartbroken, as if their world was ending running to the media to cry in front of them about a broken love but next thing you know they are in love with someone else already. Lol