❤️ Various ET News

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Man I can't with this dude seriously I can't ! He keeps on messing up with my favs like I refused to follow Aff for a while cause I just couldn't bear and see him on my feed. When I heard they (unsurprisingly) broke up I started on following Aff on insta. Just when I did that I see him linked with Matt and she is posting pictures of him. I can't I had to unfollow call me salty and petty #Iregretnothing
This dude who said "No change in hearts anymore now we must be together forever" (at aff and his wedding)! really?! As Aff's avid fan I'm really hurt! I mean imagine how many freakin lakorn Aff could've Brought to life during those years she was married to that dude! I'm sure the first phase of their marriage was happy, but aff said once that he would come home from work (khaoyai) once a week!??! like wth!? and Aff has been raising peemai mostly alone! Man shihhh! No matter how freakin busy I am with work! I don't think I could ever leave my significant other and my child and go work work work and come home once a week?! I believe that he could've made time if he put the effort in. My poor aff now she's free! I never liked this dush from the very beginning anyways...Even a real life angel like aff who is hard to find in this world he could even leave..(wull Aff left his ass).such a womanizer and a "kid "(he said it himself on his IG post lol) just hopes he doesn't get bored anytime soon.

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
HAHA James and Taew's BF. He went from being Taew's chummy co-star who got to kiss her and do bed scenes with her to being her BF's BFF. The entertainment industry is such a random and strange place LOL

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wow Dao (from Taew and Bomb's SJ) is dating Porsche now. So sad for Grace who cut all ties with her family to be with him and now he broked up with her.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs9tD9MH2NC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1e1shrp707s4g
Yes. James Ji's girlfriend is there. He's not hiding anything anymore. He can now confidently post it in his IG with them walking side by side. So proud of my boy. Hope the fans cut them some slack. James posts pics with fans all the time. It's high time he gets to post a pic with his girlfriend.
Just saw that and was gonna post it in here lol I’m so happy for Ji! I’m glad he’s happy and feels comfortable enough to finally post her :icon12: I hope the fans go easy on her :angel10: This is like a double kill for the hardcore JiTaew shippers :risas3: Taew is with her BF and James is with his GF haha

sarNie Adult
Just saw that and was gonna post it in here lol I’m so happy for Ji! I’m glad he’s happy and feels comfortable enough to finally post her :icon12: I hope the fans go easy on her :angel10: This is like a double kill for the hardcore JiTaew shippers :risas3: Taew is with her BF and James is with his GF haha

And James Ji is HUGGING Taew's boyfriend :risas3: