❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
At first i believed Gyp but now I'm not so sure anymore. Not that she was lying but unsure if Sean really cheated like she believed.
Nah I think he cheated. But wow she moved on so fast. She seems happy with her new mans now. The cast of Leh Ratree are just a mess lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Nah I think he cheated. But wow she moved on so fast. She seems happy with her new mans now. The cast of Leh Ratree are just a mess lol
Lol yup they were but seems like Sean and Gyp were into the other two more than the opposite.

Thinking back about Pookie and how popular she was back in the days really tells you not to put your total heart and soul into someone you don't even know. Imagine if she was popular today as she is as back then, she would have had fans go to battle for her. Imagine how horrible this would have played out for fans. Just like the kpop fcs.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I didn't even feel her and Sean was real. The perception...they weren't so "open"...They didn't fully openly date...ig... interviews....I felt like they just became each other rebound

Ppl date within their group...they had enough gaps inbetween.

Gypsy knew the guy and after they broke up..
She gave that guy a chance and was talking as friends for a bit before they became official (according to her interview). I follow her ig on and off and she usually just post stuff with friends, family and the clothing line...

Never a dull moment hahaha

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Im already tired with chippy exposing bf posts. Just move on and do better things now already. Just looking at antoine, i wouldnt be fighting over him lol. Why give him so much value? So much better things she can do.

Cheers

sarNie Egg
I totally agree with you, these fans that bash on Cheer is not true fans at all. They only bash because Cheer and Toey are not date each other. I really don't care for who Cheer date or Toey with anyone. They have their own life not like they marred to each other. I'm glad that Cheer and Toey are not having a drama with each other. If they have a drama together these fans will bash hard. So disappoint with the CT fans. I never see this happened with Cheer and her other co-star, couple like Cee, Kan, Thanwa, New... the fans never really have any problems. They do know where the bound line between jin couple and what reality is. Yeah agree. Cheer and Toey did not trick anyone at all. Both did fans services for the fans. The fans should just be happy and shut up that these two are doing fans services for them (fans) because from that I know Cheer weary do fans services with any of her co-star. Toey was the first co-star she out doing did fan services with. Cheer is a fun and playful person with all of her co-star.

Nice to meet you @Cheers :):thumbup: I'm so happy to get to know you are a fan of Cheer. Cheer doesn't have a lot of international fans so to know you are a Cheer fans I'm so happy :cheer:. I know a few fans of Cheer through out the years. So nice to meet you and welcome to the club. If you need help or want to talk about Cheer just post anything in Cheer section in Thai Star section. I'll be happy to respond back if I can.
Sure , I will go there. Do you understand Thai? I saw a few interview clips Cheer did last few days .These clips seem to be very interesting but I can't understand much. Hope someone can translate for us :p

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lol yup they were but seems like Sean and Gyp were into the other two more than the opposite.

Thinking back about Pookie and how popular she was back in the days really tells you not to put your total heart and soul into someone you don't even know. Imagine if she was popular today as she is as back then, she would have had fans go to battle for her. Imagine how horrible this would have played out for fans. Just like the kpop fcs.
There wasn't a way to follow Thai Ent. News back in those times. So I never knew much of the 90s stars. But, I def. remember Pookie's iconic song. She kind of fell out of the spotlight and didn't shine as much. The other stars went into acting etc. and remained relevant. I guess when she left RS she stopped doing music.
1 of the ppl that was busted alongside her was her bf. (go figure) Even after that bust on Pat's ex, these "celebs" are still busy handling drugs. I guess they won't give up till they get caught. And it was A LOT of drugs too. If I heard correctly, they were keeping it at their house. Pookie & bf rented out a new place 4-5 months ago... surprise surprise. Police followed a lead through an online source about there being a drug exchange happening at blah blah address. There are so many 90s stars caught up in drug scandals oyyy.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
There wasn't a way to follow Thai Ent. News back in those times. So I never knew much of the 90s stars. But, I def. remember Pookie's iconic song. She kind of fell out of the spotlight and didn't shine as much. The other stars went into acting etc. and remained relevant. I guess when she left RS she stopped doing music.
1 of the ppl that was busted alongside her was her bf. (go figure) Even after that bust on Pat's ex, these "celebs" are still busy handling drugs. I guess they won't give up till they get caught. And it was A LOT of drugs too. If I heard correctly, they were keeping it at their house. Pookie & bf rented out a new place 4-5 months ago... surprise surprise. Police followed a lead through an online source about there being a drug exchange happening at blah blah address. There are so many 90s stars caught up in drug scandals oyyy.
I dont know what RS were doing but it seems a lot of their pop stars end up caught up in this drug scandals. I dont get why they think they're invisible or something. Wouldn't you think you'd be more of a target cus you're well known? The question around social media is why do celeb resoetto selling drugs once they cant get work?

I wonder what happened to her two kids.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
She got involved with her producer and got pregnant when she was like 16 say so in the video.

x0unerthanlater

I dont know what RS were doing but it seems a lot of their pop stars end up caught up in this drug scandals. I dont get why they think they're invisible or something. Wouldn't you think you'd be more of a target cus you're well known? The question around social media is why do celeb resoetto selling drugs once they cant get work?

I wonder what happened to her two kids.
Seriously. Like can't they sell Kanom Krok or something? Like sell things that are legal. I bet they can't get use to the peasant life like the rest of us. The thing is though, she has upcoming concerts with Nook, Touch and the rest of the 90s stars. So it's not like she wasn't getting work.

Her first husband has custody of the kids. I think her third kid is probably with the father as well.

With Pookie, after seeing a timeline of her life, it's sad. She got pregnant at 17 by her bf at the time. So basically she fell from stardom as soon as she was rising. She was selling 1M copies of cassette tapes during her heyday. That's A LOT even compared to today.

x0unerthanlater

They confessed and talking!! Lol so we'll see who else will get busted. They were caught dealing 5.2 kg (not 52kg) found with the followings at home:
Ice 98 g
E: 10 pills
K: 40 g
Weed: 40 g
And more
Oh wow! Someone reported 52 kg lol! These news stations.
That's still a bunch of drugs though! Yikes! And they might even be making these drugs themselves which would mean a harsher punishment.

bit

sarNie Adult
Matt is very smart to beg herself a hiso, at least you know you wouldn’t end up with some scumbag dealing drugs;)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh wow! Someone reported 52 kg lol! These news stations.
That's still a bunch of drugs though! Yikes! And they might even be making these drugs themselves which would mean a harsher punishment.
Yeah i heard 52kg from some station too but maybe they said ha joot song (5.2) really fast and we heard it as ha sip song (52) lol.

Pookie had a drug conviction before but as a user at that time. They did said this time she and her bf not only used but produced and distributed. Apparently she has transfer slips from other celebs so we'll find out soon who else is/are involved.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is very smart to beg herself a hiso, at least you know you wouldn’t end up with some scumbag dealing drugs;)
Lol even if the hi-so is a bit less appealing but at least he's not short on money.

And for Chippy at some point she needs to let it go. She has been throwing shades on her IG, meaning she hasn't gotten over it (I know it takes time) but by postings things about them she's just reliving it and makes herself angry with the memory. The best revenge is to be happy.

x0unerthanlater

Yeah i heard 52kg from some station too but maybe they said ha joot song (5.2) really fast and we heard it as ha sip song (52) lol.

Pookie had a drug conviction before but as a user at that time. They did said this time she and her bf not only used but produced and distributed. Apparently she has transfer slips from other celebs so we'll find out soon who else is/are involved.
Someone in the comments section of the AMARIN HDTV news report video that I posted, said the same thing. Some sources said 5.2 & some said 52 lol So we're not the only ones misinformed.
5.2 kg still looked like a lot though plus all those other drugs.
She just can't get away from that life I guess. It's sad when she has support from friends but I guess making 100K with each exchange is too hard to pass up.
OMG, I wonder who will be exposed!

bit

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Chippy needs to let go. You post this ‘we are different people that cannot find common cause anymore’ then next you throw shade. Not very dignified.

Might as well throw it under the bus the first time you make the announcement and let hell break loose then.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Someone in the comments section of the AMARIN HDTV news report video that I posted, said the same thing. Some sources said 5.2 & some said 52 lol So we're not the only ones misinformed.
5.2 kg still looked like a lot though plus all those other drugs.
She just can't get away from that life I guess. It's sad when she has support from friends but I guess making 100K with each exchange is too hard to pass up.
OMG, I wonder who will be exposed!
If we believe all those rumors the past 5 years on this person and that person, i think we can start a list but we might make some people angry lol. Get your popcorn ready. Will this be another kpop scandal?

x0unerthanlater

If we believe all those rumors the past 5 years on this person and that person, i think we can start a list but we might make some people angry lol. Get your popcorn ready. Will this be another kpop scandal?
I wouldn't be surprised if somehow there's some connection to the kpop scandals.
If Pookie and her man want lesser punishment, I'm sure they're going to throw names down. Producing and distributing is a high crime.
2019 is a year of filtering the industry every where.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn't be surprised if somehow there's some connection to the kpop scandals.
If Pookie and her man want lesser punishment, I'm sure they're going to throw names down. Producing and distributing is a high crime.
2019 is a year of filtering the industry every where.
I just heard that the amount they have can lead to death row but if they confess, it could lead to just life in prison. By what the police departments are saying, seems like they have paper trails evidence even if she doesnt throw out names. Right now i just hope it's no one i like or follow lol.

bit

sarNie Adult
Why I feel that this drug bust has connection to the other one earlier when this one actress got busted, she got such a lenient sentence I wonder if she offer them list in exchange for that lenient sentence.