❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh my i guess Ice's bf is the real deal with 100 (not 20) supercars. He's divorced, pretty hot. Assets worth multiple billions making him part of 0.1% of the richest in Thailand (not 1% but 0.1% lol). Most hisos don't know him cus he doesn't hang out with Thai hisos lol.

bit

sarNie Adult
He must be in the royal family to have that kind of wealth and be very low profile. The friends are not wrong to be suspicious, how many wealthy young man have very hidden public profile unless you are a drug or mafia kingpin. ;)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
He must be in the royal family to have that kind of wealth and be very low profile. The friends are not wrong to be suspicious, how many wealthy young man have very hidden public profile unless you are a drug or mafia kingpin. ;)
I'm still suspicious cus thai people are nosey as f and they're very into knowing all about the super rich but yet who are his parents? The guy is surrounded by body guards. Lol they said all his investments are international. He was on some korean show that talked about the young super rich.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol they might be talking about Tor or Peach. Because Tor ordained right after his lakorn ended, the reporters did not get to expand his drama about his gf vs fcs. Now that he's back, they're bringing the news back into the spotlight (damn reporters).

It could also be Peach because he just "lectured" some fans but a lot of them apologized to Pat but mainly those who called her "rat" meaning "s..."

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw Pim post a new ig pic with Porsche and the caption is walking forward. I just think it’s funny she brought up all this stuff and now she wants to walk forward when she should of done that in the beginning lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I saw Pim post a new ig pic with Porsche and the caption is walking forward. I just think it’s funny she brought up all this stuff and now she wants to walk forward when she should of done that in the beginning lol
I don't know how Pimdao didn't tell him she was going onto the Club Friday show... it's pretty obvious what the show is about. And I'm sure they briefed her about the topics. I mean, just a couple weeks ago, Kade / Nune & Todd had a spat because Kade went onto that same show. I feel they (Pimdao & Porsche) did for publicity or something.

Lol they might be talking about Tor or Peach. Because Tor ordained right after his lakorn ended, the reporters did not get to expand his drama about his gf vs fcs. Now that he's back, they're bringing the news back into the spotlight (damn reporters).

It could also be Peach because he just "lectured" some fans but a lot of them apologized to Pat but mainly those who called her "rat" meaning "s..."
Whoa, Thnetz taking it too far calling her that.
They probably aren't the perfect loyal girls they think they are as well.
I mean, if you're already broken up, why would you need to be loyal to them still?

Anyways, still not clear whether P&P even broke up yet. Pat needs to attend an event and just say what the heck is going on so ppl can stop speculating.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I think these two are either really close to dating or in the talking phase cause they are hanging out a lot these days and are really active on each other’s Instagrams. Either way, it’s a major upgrade from Antoine in my opinion because I have always loved New and thought he was so cute and sweet!
Her besties are teasing and cheering like crazy! Lol i love New, he's such a sweetie.