❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Was it a break up before the trip or did he finally accept it was over? If he felt hurt that she is getting bashed then he shouldn't have made it seem like they were still fine and dandy. But whatevers.

Remember the news about a koojin that are faking their relationship but hates each other behind the screen?
Ohhhh the koojin thing. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Mike and Pooklook. They both always gave off such a fake vibe when they were together. Any koojin can have a couple of fake dinners to make it seem like they like each other in real life.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Was it a break up before the trip or did he finally accept it was over? If he felt hurt that she is getting bashed then he shouldn't have made it seem like they were still fine and dandy. But whatevers.

Remember the news about a koojin that are faking their relationship but hates each other behind the screen?

From my take on it. He has accept it is over and ask ppl not to point blame and stop bashing her. He did state he is hurt...but said it is the natural occurrence in life....they tried many times and they couldn't work it out and HE mostly self blame and say she's a good person and people need to stop bashing her.

He state it was a lack of communication and understanding....

They broke up before she went on her family vacation/ "kinda working on it" in a sense. He felt he could handle it and work it out and he apologized for his mistake.

I won't condemn him for that. He is very mature about it and the reporter was pushing and nosey trying to cause drama and he didn't engage in it. He redirect it. No blame on anyone. He was consistent to say it was a personal matter and there is no 3rd party. And whatever 3rd party now has nothing to do with him (since they are not together).

He saw the news of the picture along with everyone else....

He don't give off that vibe of him trying to get her back or to keep trying to make it work. They been trying for 2 months or soo....

He was pretty mature about it and say he'll focus on himself and learn from it

I'm not either of their fans....soo...I don't have this emotional response to their breakup but I commend him for being self responsible and not blaming anyone or get trick by the media . He kept it consistent and neutral

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Koojins are rarely ever actually good friends with one another in real life. Some of the koojins who actually seem to share a genuine friendship with one another to me are Ken T and Anne, Ateam, GreatMatt, BoyChip, etc.

The rest of them are actually in real relationships with each other, are just co-workers and don’t talk much outside of work, or just straight up don’t like each other.

bit

sarNie Adult
Okay thanks for clearing that mess up. Thanks for the translation!

And what fake couple? Did I miss something?
There were like 3 blind items last week
1. Dara and hi-so broke up, female dara was seen dating someone else ( that was cleared as Pat and Peach)

2. Koojin who are chummy in front of camera but hated each other in real life.

3. Dara power couple who in reality was never a couple but more of business acquaintances. They broke up long ago but still on good terms and being seen as a couple bring in the money

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
There were like 3 blind items last week
1. Dara and hi-so broke up, female dara was seen dating someone else ( that was cleared as Pat and Peach)

2. Koojin who are chummy in front of camera but hated each other in real life.

3. Dara power couple who in reality was never a couple but more of business acquaintances. They broke up long ago but still on good terms and being seen as a couple bring in the money
Ooo the last one sounds interesting. Wonder who is could be?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
PL & Mike never gave me a couple feel..I think they are strictly business.

I remember when they first starred together there was drama about Bow & PL fighting over him.

bit

sarNie Adult
So at the end the first time gossip about Pat and Peach breaking up was true, then they did the dara thing by denying it where one spoke and the other stay silence, at the end all falls apart.

Same old cycle.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
So if i heard it right, he said he lied about the break up cus he thought he could clear it with her probably meaning hoping to get back together. Obviously it didn't work cus she made it loud and clear but unfortunately not to everyone else (she should had told the media they already broken up before leaving for her vacation). If Num G is to be believed he did said that THEY BROKEN UP FOR A WHILE NOW and he also added that after the break up, the girl (Pat) went to someone else (Note said that if it wasnt cleared he wouldn't had made the move) and the guy (Peach) found out that she moved on.

So how is Pat being bashed for Peach wanting to hang on? Cus he loves her too much? Cus he almost cried on camera? I'm not saying Peach should not be heart broken or should move on but it's a bit unfair to bash Pat for no longer wanting to love or be with him anymore. Plus we don't even know if she did cheated. Or is she being bashed for moving on already. Should she have waited until he's ok with the break up? How long should she wait? 1 month? 2 months? 1 year, 2 years?

Peach asked what did he do wrong? Probably nothing, the love just isn't there anymore. I remembered he said the same thing when he broke up with Note. I keep bringing up Note cus he did all the interview at that time too. She just confirmed the break up, adding that they have different views and future but he was the first one to confirmed to the media.
I personally feel Note was wooeing the girl even before supposed 1st break up. Note is a known playboy and Pat is the kind of girl he fancies (pretty dara). And in this circle everyone knows everyone

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I personally feel Note was wooeing the girl even before supposed 1st break up. Note is a known playboy and Pat is the kind of girl he fancies (pretty dara). And in this circle everyone knows everyone
but that is not a fact tho. why cant peach and pat be the reason for their breakup? for all we know the note dude started hanging out with pat after her breakup. no need for conspiracies and blame game. being a playboy does mean he should be blamed for pat and peach problems.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
as for mike and PL, i didnt even know they were "dating" . didnt she already leave ch7? Not smart lol. Instead of her to target someone from ch3 to be in a fake relationship with now that she is freelance. lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
but that is not a fact tho. why cant peach and pat be the reason for their breakup? for all we know the note dude started hanging out with pat after her breakup. no need for conspiracies and blame game. being a playboy does mean he should be blamed for pat and peach problems.
Lol anyway this is my feeling. Timing is too tight? as well. My feeling he played a role

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lord I wish I could understand Thai to read the comments savageness :smilie-devil:
"The words of a 36 yr old Uncle but sound like a kid."

"It's not manly of you to post this. You should have let Pat clear things up herself. You're being very forward, plus throwing shade at Peach. Peach hasn't even mentioned you at all. These matters are evident to oneself. Everyone knows the deal."

"Don't lie and don't let (us) see you dating (each other). If you get caught, you'll be dragged...."

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lol anyway this is my feeling. Timing is too tight? as well. My feeling he played a role
Exactly.
In my opinion theres a few other people too.
And there must be a reason for peach's family to unfollow pat... and not just just simply because they broke up.

I seriously feeling like some popcorn... right now.