❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Not necessarily...it depends on the situation and how it's handled.

Plenty of ppl (daras) break up and there isn't this type of issues and drama.

Chippy not looking bad as the guy who is speculated for cheating

Aff is not looking bad either...she handled it well..again cheating speculations

S.korea

"Blood" korean drama pra nang....ig battle now and he looks soo bad. But they are very salty . Cheating speculation and screen cap

Song song....his work is more effected than hers and they were amicable about it

Again how they handle it and cheating scandal is the issues here
Exactly. When Antoine cheated on Chippy, people were ripping him apart online. I don’t think this situation with Patricia is a simple case of “just because she’s a girl, we’re gonna put all the blame on her.” I’m sorry but we all deep down understand why she’s getting all the hate and it’s NOT just because she’s a woman.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Crazy...I think she got upset that he didn't tell her mom first before he wanted to get a divorce. He revealed it to his co-workers first. It's like he wanted to tell her mom on his time and she wanted him to do it on her time. Korean law is different on divorce. I think whomever files first typically makes the other person seemed at fault.

She posted those things so it might not make her completely at fault. And she recently moved to his agency too. I think the agency sided more with him because he's a hotter commodity. She hasn't had anything for a while now. It's a mess to say the least.

Seriously, shippers sadly see some of the ships sailing away and crashed. Too much time invested and at the end they aren't together.
Gu Hye Sun posted all the dirty details because that unfortunately was the only weapon she had. When she got married to her mans, she switched entertainment companies and started working under the same one as her husband. Now that this divorce drama is happening, the company that they were both under was gonna release a statement that basically was gonna like subtly imply that the relationship was going to end because of Gu Hye Sun. The company was basically taking Aun Jae Hyuns side and was gonna leave Gu Hye Sun out to dry. So since it was gonna be her word vs Ahn Jae Hyuns + her companies, she did what she had to and released all the dirty details of her marriage to get people to understand that she was not in the wrong. Some people were saying that she shouldn’t be exposing her private life like that but when someone is about to try to ruin your career she did what she had to and spilled the beans. And now the whole of Korea is on her side because she spoke up when she had to!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
They looked so adorable... I even watched their "reality show". You just never know honestly.
With relationships of every kind, it's hard to pin point exactly what went wrong. It's a series of things that piles up until you've had enough.
I think with AhnGu couple, they just hurt each other badly to the point of no return.
GHS says she still wishes to be with him and still loves him but AJH is just not having it. He doesn't want to see her mother or anything. But, he's quiet about everything so far. Which makes GHS look like the hysterical woman. SMH. It isn't going to end well.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
They looked so adorable... I even watched their "reality show". You just never know honestly.
With relationships of every kind, it's hard to pin point exactly what went wrong. It's a series of things that piles up until you've had enough.
I think with AhnGu couple, they just hurt each other badly to the point of no return.
GHS says she still wishes to be with him and still loves him but AJH is just not having it. He doesn't want to see her mother or anything. But, he's quiet about everything so far. Which makes GHS look like the hysterical woman. SMH. It isn't going to end well.
Both of them are just toxic honestly. she is delusional to think he would stay after this. thats just vindictive and he is a fool for treating his wife like that. very unhealthy set of people. They need a divorce and restraining order from each other asap.

x0unerthanlater

Both of them are just toxic honestly. she is delusional to think he would stay after this. thats just vindictive and he is a fool for treating his wife like that. very unhealthy set of people. They need a divorce and restraining order from each other asap.
Definitely agree. I guess the last resort is destroying each others careers.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think she may want to divorce with her own terms. I doubt that after all the crap she’s kind of exposed him of that she actually wants to stay with him. But idk, if she’s delaying the divorce just because she doesn’t want the relationship to end then she should stop. He’s clearly never gonna be the husband she wants him to be especially after she dragged him like that. It just makes her look like a desperate woman and that’s not a good look for her.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
My thing is...her wording

She is saying she don't want a divorce and for them to be together

......if she wanted on her terms....she should say...I will divorce on these terms and conditions

So apparently he will leak the FULL conversation....

She post that she doesn't use ...that chat app...called him a traitor and then that post was deleted later...

She said In an interview or wrote....that she felt bad for her husband to have to deal with her because she is hard to deal with....

I feel they are toxic with each other and this back and forth is full of bad taste....both are unstable

Lol in the translation is said they went to see a therapist

A commentor was like...that therapist needs to be fire....or something like that...don't let your patients loose..I don't know the exact words but it got me lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Man oh man this is a messy year for celebrity couples. So many of them breaking up with one another and so much drama resulting from the break ups!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Whoa, Grace, Thanwa, and Bow M are expecting to go freelance after their contract ended?? Might as well, all ch7 actors should go freelance cus they don’t utilize them well anyways.

Credit to ThaiUpdate
Wgen will Sammy and Bow ?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol guy sure would so not want to stay with her ! At least she got Korea's back lmao

x0unerthanlater

Lol guy sure would so not want to stay with her ! At least she got Korea's back lmao
AJH looks like the cheating, lying unfaithful bastard right now.
But we all know how fickle k-netz/citizens can be. AHJ says he'll release their whole KKT chat. Let's see whose side they'll pick after that.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched their drama and was a huge fan of theirs. It's too bad it came to this. Her lawyer has spoken out and says that she has no intention to divorce. In Korean law, the victim can decide whether they get a divorce or not. So Jae Hyun pretty much has to stay married to her until she agrees.
Girl is burning herself