❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She could have diff. handle it better....But I feel she didn't give a F....about it, so she is like whatever....At least with Matt she is consistent in how she is....she was snarky from the beginning to the end. We didn't expect anything different ….

while other people act all sweet and then bring that attitude....like they are bi-polar......while here...I;m acting all nice and sweet and disclaiming rumors and then showing the true colors.....that to me sit harder than someone who is consistent with being that snarky/sassy

Last edited:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea Matt is straightforward and I like that about her. I think she'd get even more crap if she made a 180 and started acting all nice. At this point, what has she got to lose? :pancarta: She'll get hate no matter what.

Who knows what happened with Mo. That was so random and weird.

bit

sarNie Adult
Matt has more western style approach , no beating around the bush, that doesn’t sit well with the east especially Thais who are basically so polite in everything.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Matt has more western style approach , no beating around the bush, that doesn’t sit well with the east especially Thais who are basically so polite in everything.
I would say the Perception of politeness ....to a certain extend

I respect ppl who are a B in front of my face n not passively behind my back

bit

sarNie Adult
I would say the Perception of politeness ....to a certain extend

I respect ppl who are a B in front of my face n not passively behind my back
That's the value instill more in the west, you don't like something, you say it upfront, don't beat around the bush, and good thing is everyone except it and move one.

On the east side especially South East Asia, being directly honest is considered impolite, they beat around the bush so much, it's get frustrating. Not saying that it's not good, but it lead to dishonesty most of the time. Of course with the internet it become a different world.

With Matt, she is honest, she don't pretend to be this nice ice won't melt in-front of you and become a total b** behind the curtain. Isn't Mo in the same management as Bella, Preem, Bua? Why are they letting her let loose like this?

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There's one thing I find funny about old Asian folks. Every time I gained some weight they would never outright say I look fat but they'll say, you look very healthy lol.

I prefer a straightforward person to someone being nice in front of me and vicious behind my back. One time, I told a lady she was being two faced because she doesn't like the person but when she sees them she's all sweet in front of them. She was way older than I am and didn't appreciate I point it out to her lol.

As for Mo, she might have suppressed her feelings for so long and finally says screw it hahahha. I always believe your true self is never hidden for long.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
There's one thing I find funny about old Asian folks. Every time I gained some weight they would never outright say I look fat but they'll say, you look very healthy lol.

I prefer a straightforward person to someone being nice in front of me and vicious behind my back. One time, I told a lady she was being two faced because she doesn't like the person but when she sees them she's all sweet in front of them. She was way older than I am and didn't appreciate I point it out to her lol.

As for Mo, she might have suppressed her feelings for so long and finally says screw it hahahha. I always believe your true self is never hidden for long.
My parents and elder sibling don't care....they are straightforward rude about it....typical critics type of older Asian.

I puke 1x because I was sick. My older sister (big age gap). Said well then don't eat soo much like a piggy.

Always comparing you to a sibling....they are better than you....

Like a freaking that lakorn....hahaha

Western would not do that because they find it rude.

Boy P. Had an interview with his wife about culture differences. She like omg these ppl are soo noisy and in your space......she said in her western...European culture....they don't ask these invasive questions....

Culturally as asian we are suppose 2 respect an elder no matter how much an ass they are and can be a dictator

Western....ppl give a lot or too much automony to the child and will have disrespectful children.

The older folks are the biggest hypocrite...I see them at the temple....then talking mad shit about each other.....just like a damn thai lakorn hahaha

As for Mo....that is on her...she decided to play that game. She should have never had a live if she wasn't feeling it. The thing is tone of voice is very important....

Last edited:

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is off topic but I believe "most" Asian American/European is pretty grounded. We still have respect for the elderly (to an extend) and allow our children to freely express themselves (to an extend). I believe that it is directly a result of seeing the positives and negatives of both culture.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This is off topic but I believe "most" Asian American/European is pretty grounded. We still have respect for the elderly (to an extend) and allow our children to freely express themselves (to an extend). I think that just is directly a result of seeing the positives and negatives of both culture.
Yes, most have that balance.....

My parents use to be wicked judgemental and nagging....you are only consider a girl/women if you can do the womanly duties (cook...clean ect...) that is the value....

They finally have backed off on that...with me.....but I also push back against that ideal....took them forever to be a little more open minded....

I feel it varies from family to family how well they can balance that out

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
My family is definitely still half and half in terms of being old school and having the more modern mindset but one thing I’m thankful for is they never show extreme bias towards woman in our family. They want all of us to go to school and get educated and also be financially independent and become successful in our lives. They don’t expect us to serve men at all! But one thing that I think almost all asian families have is the double standards towards woman in terms of what they can get away with compared to boys. Boys can date whoever they want and girls will be looked down on for that, guys can go out late and do whatever they want while the girls have some stricter rules set against them, etc. It’s been tiring just having to deal with those ways of thinking all my life but I’m glad they don’t expect us to serve men.

bit

sarNie Adult
Yes, patriarchy system is very much alive. Anyway anyone head that the King of Thailand went into isolation with 20 concubines... LOL not much isolation there and it sounded so ancient, we are in 2020 and there is still a king with 20 concubines

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes, patriarchy system is very much alive. Anyway anyone head that the King of Thailand went into isolation with 20 concubines... LOL not much isolation there and it sounded so ancient, we are in 2020 and there is still a king with 20 concubines
This guy on Twitter criticizing him with sarcasm and had been arrested.....sad you can't call them out for vacating on their tax dollars...while your ppl suffer ...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
My family is definitely still half and half in terms of being old school and having the more modern mindset but one thing I’m thankful for is they never show extreme bias towards woman in our family. They want all of us to go to school and get educated and also be financially independent and become successful in our lives. They don’t expect us to serve men at all! But one thing that I think almost all asian families have is the double standards towards woman in terms of what they can get away with compared to boys. Boys can date whoever they want and girls will be looked down on for that, guys can go out late and do whatever they want while the girls have some stricter rules set against them, etc. It’s been tiring just having to deal with those ways of thinking all my life but I’m glad they don’t expect us to serve men.
That is good....my parent not so much....they flipped out when I stayed after school to do work. They said i was dating and getting pregnant or some shit....I work and they don't trust me and said I was doing bad things....my role was to cook n clean which I don't do since it was no my preference...I help out but cooking was not my forte....I grew up in america.... I'm more americanize

They had me locked at home because I will embarrass them as a girl. ....

It was crazy....my elder sister who married well was praised like god hahaha....

Like a freaking thai lakorn... I'm tell you...except there is no pk to see my "goodness" hahaha.....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL Vajiralongkorn is a joke. I feel bad for his children, they must be ashamed. They should really get rid of their lèse majesté laws, especially with a king like this.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Found some old lakorn on YouTube

Eggart (previous ch7 pk) he has a very soothing "jao" like voice....granted his character is is jao noy lol

I really like his speech lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
LOL Vajiralongkorn is a joke. I feel bad for his children, they must be ashamed. They should really get rid of their lèse majesté laws, especially with a king like this.
He is a disgrace to the position. He is chilling with his 20 concubine at this luxurious hotel while his ppl is suffering health/mental wise and financially

And he is like I'm with my bitches here living in the luxurious hotel for my lock down with them all serving me.. smh

bit

sarNie Adult
The previous King was considered good but his son is on another level of crazy, all that money cannot get you a proper education?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Money can't buy him class. His father was such a classy man too. What a disappointment to the royal family. I remember reading an a blog post about him and the title was "waste of sperm", yes, he is definitely a waste LOL

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I just saw Mo's live. Haha, she was rude not just in tone, but her responses to people and to think these people are her fans, too.

Mo has always been known to be a nang'ake with the wieng face, basically, the leading lady with a bitchy face. Lol This comes at no surprise. But I wouldn't be shocked if this was done to boost her popularity and relevancy in the ET circle. In Thailand, bad press is good press especially with the type of managers she has. Mo has never been a well known name anyway. Look at Richie, that public spat with P'Kai did her good. She's more popular than ever.

OMG! Lydia's daughter DEMI is literally the cutest baby girl celebrity so far.